IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What shoots do you want to do this cycle?

+11
lilVic
LTate
Karasu
Chantal
Erik
This is Chris
Ava
Avess
CHEERS THEN
Mikiel
x
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What shoots do you want to do this cycle? - Page 3 Empty Re: What shoots do you want to do this cycle?

Post  Karasu Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:08 pm

I liked the girls that seemed genuine in their awkwardness (nicole,marjorie,heather)

but with allison i felt like she was just looking for attention. all her creepy chan pictures prove that
Karasu
Karasu
Admin

Back to top Go down

What shoots do you want to do this cycle? - Page 3 Empty Re: What shoots do you want to do this cycle?

Post  This is Chris Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:09 pm

Some of my favourite models from ANTM are the "quirky girls"

i looooove Marjorie and Allison. and i guess Victoria was a quirky girl...
and Nicole F., i love of course.

i don't really care about the girls' personalities, as long as they take brilliant pictures is all i care about.

....unless they're Whitney Thompsen, in which i hate them because of their horrid pictures and stank personalities.
This is Chris
This is Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:57 pm

I pull and Elyse after every panel....but via PM Razz
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ava Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:04 pm

What shoots do you want to do this cycle? - Page 3 2185531836_8f2a8fde57_m

This would be interesting.
Ava
Ava

Back to top Go down

Post  lilVic Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:18 pm

Cycle 4 bashing... Sad Sad Sad

I'm mean sure... we were slow moving... not a lot of Drama, and a ton of inactivity... but were our pics that mediocre? I thought Wendy and Jack had amazing photos. Like... every week they turned in something really great. If they were in other cycles, I think they still would have made final 4. And I think I had 1 or 2 good shots as well... We weren't that bad. And since me and Chris seem to be the only ones here who sorta defend cycle 4, I felt I had to say something... carry on guys. lol.[/sad mini rant]
lilVic
lilVic

Back to top Go down

Post  YahFuckinLucky Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:20 pm

AHh! I detested that shoot from cycle 8, it was so much blah. Making up your own emotions AND controlling your own hair and make-up? These aren't neuro-scientists, they're models hahah. And an underwater shoot would probably be a week filled with epic fail.

I support the duct tape shoot, video game (hello mario, link, lara croft), designer inspired. Oregon what is that series you posted?

&& that Elyse faerie spread by Baldovino would be genius but so tough to recreate, me thinks the B&W one where she's an evangelist roaming the streets would be better. Remember her smelling that prickly fruit!

Didn't Leigh say at the beginning there would be chances to vote on the shoot throughout the competition to decide which one would be that week... sometimes... maybe
YahFuckinLucky
YahFuckinLucky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:22 pm

Yes, Jared, you are right there WILL be chances to vote!!

and goshdarn everyone, why didnt you all put this many recommendations in when I bloody asked for them before the cycle started haha!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmallstars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:27 pm

reSPEKT wrote:AHh! I detested that shoot from cycle 8, it was so much blah. Making up your own emotions AND controlling your own hair and make-up? These aren't neuro-scientists, they're models.

HEY! I've met several neuro-scientists that wouldn't be able to style themselves if their lives depended on it. They look so "bargain basement", I think I once called one a "low budget B*tch".....but I'm going off on a tangent. Neutral

I want to do the videogame characters, I want to be sonic the hedgehog or mega man.
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  StevieMc Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:37 pm

Shotgun Pacman!

StevieMc

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:39 pm

lilVic wrote:Cycle 4 bashing... Sad Sad Sad

I'm mean sure... we were slow moving... not a lot of Drama, and a ton of inactivity... but were our pics that mediocre? I thought Wendy and Jack had amazing photos. Like... every week they turned in something really great. If they were in other cycles, I think they still would have made final 4. And I think I had 1 or 2 good shots as well... We weren't that bad. And since me and Chris seem to be the only ones here who sorta defend cycle 4, I felt I had to say something... carry on guys. lol.[/sad mini rant]

I also defend cycle 4

It really wasnt that bad, the top 4 were great
Karasu
Karasu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  x Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:45 am

How about a NO H8 photoshoot at final 8! It would be appropriate Very Happy

What shoots do you want to do this cycle? - Page 3 Tyler_10

What shoots do you want to do this cycle? - Page 3 Britta11

It would be a cool and simple shoot that everyone could do and it would require you to get creative since everyone's picture would be similar.

x

Back to top Go down

Post  This is Chris Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:46 am

FUCK YES!!!!!

i looooooove that idea, Oregon!!

a NoH8 shoot would be uh-mazing.
This is Chris
This is Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:51 am

Is anything Prop 8-esque happening in other states? Since I'm actually from California, it's pretty well known around here, especially living in the Bay Area, but I didn't realize just how big a deal to other states it apparently was? As the son of a lesbian, I think it's pretty pathetic that after centuries our government still neglects a right that should have been accepted decades ago when others finally found their freedom within our society.
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post  x Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:53 am

Erik, it's not really big in GA, well not from what i've seen...or haven't seen. I just know about NOH8 because I'm on the internet too much.

Oh and your moms a lesbian?! thats way cool.

I secretly suspect my mom of being a lesbian haha

x

Back to top Go down

Post  This is Chris Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:55 am

umm....Maine recently rejected a gay marriage bill.
the New York senate i believe is debating whether or not to debate a bill on it, but our governor is endorsing a bill.
and in washington dc, there's going to be a vote on gay marriage, and the catholic diocese there says that they will be closing down their social services (like feeding the homeless!) if it passes. EVEN THOUGH it clearly states that religious institutions are exempt. crazy fucks.

Last edited by This is Chris on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
This is Chris
This is Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:56 am

Ok. Haha. It's weird talking to people from other states and seeing how they respond to something that's more critical to Californians. lol. How something so important in my life travels into the lives of others across the country, it's strange but interesting.
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:59 am

This is Chris wrote:umm....Maine recently rejected a gay marriage bill.
the New York senate i believe is debating whether or not to debate a bill on it, but our governor is endorsing a bill.
and in washington dc, there's going to be a vote on gay marriage, and the catholic diocese there says that they will be closing down their social services (like feeding the homeless!) if it passes. EVEN THOUGH it clearly states that religious institutions are exempt. crazy fucks.

because stopping "sinners" finding happiness is more important than helping the needy. yeah, great logic, catholics!
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  StevieMc Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:03 am

They're going to debate debating it?

StevieMc

Back to top Go down

Post  This is Chris Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:05 am

StevieMc wrote:They're going to debate debating it?

yeah... they're going to vote on whether or not they should vote on an actual bill.
i don't get it either lol
This is Chris
This is Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:33 pm

Those people give catholics a bad name.
Karasu
Karasu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ava Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:51 pm

I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to do a No H8 shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooot.
Ava
Ava

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:52 pm

I'd rather do the animal shoot. Sounds like it would give people the opportunity to do something really creative. Imagine having to portray a preying mantis!!
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:03 pm

LTate wrote:I'd rather do the animal shoot. Sounds like it would give people the opportunity to do something really creative. Imagine having to portray a preying mantis!!

What shoots do you want to do this cycle? - Page 3 Dn2i3l
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:12 pm

YES!! I hope it's the animal shoot, I can pull off that pose Very Happy
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Chantal Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:08 pm

i think we should do high fashion tv/movie characters

and i can be larry david from Curb ha

or i really want to be Dorathy so i have an excuse to dress up as her again lol

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/18/l_5569d5b3f52cd3eb532f818d7e287b21.jpg

ergh i was so fat back then lol

xx
Chantal
Chantal

https://www.facebook.com/The.Channyzon?ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3