IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's quite pathetic.

3 posters

Go down

It's quite pathetic. Empty It's quite pathetic.

Post  x Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:28 am

I've been watching depressing romance movies all day (O.O yeah i KNOW), well they weren't meant to depress me I guess, but I found them rather sad. I kept thinking about how fast time goes by and what if I end up alone when I am gray. Ugh I'm 16, I shouldn't have these thoughts. I don't even care about love. It's such a dumb word. Why am I feeling soooo down all of a sudden?! I'm about to go run 3 miles...that should cheer me up. Or Lee could post panel before I finish putting on my running shoes...but that doesn't seem plausible.

Ugh, that was just my rant. Go on about your happy day.

x

Back to top Go down

It's quite pathetic. Empty Re: It's quite pathetic.

Post  Erik Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:50 am

Don't worry about it, you're like a junior or something. Hell I'm not worrying about relationships whatsoever until I get into college. And even then, love will be a matter of fun and not marriage for me. Hell, I'll worry myself over a woman and children when I'm in my late twenties. lol.
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post  This is Chris Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:12 am

yeah, you don't need to worry about love right now, Oregon.
just do what i do-- be a slut!

you get all the fun stuff minus all the commitment.

being a whore is fun!
This is Chris
This is Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  x Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:19 am

lol thanks for the advice guys, but during my run i realized i was down today for nothing. i'm 16. what the heck am I worrying about? i think my issue was the fact that I realized i break up with girls way too easily when I get bored with them. it happens way too often, but i don't know how to change my mindset. it's irritating. i can't seem to be in a steady relationship because my expectations are too high...ugh, i need to go running again. i think i'm bi-polar. i'm just kind of typing blankly now.

x

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:21 am

I've never been one to break up with the other person. The way I look at it is I'm youthful. Why not milk my youth for all its worth, as well as they people in it? The intimacy and commitment of a relationship can be nice, yes, but it also gives you limits, which is why I have no problem being either in a relationship or single. Both kick ass in their own way. Haha
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post  This is Chris Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:23 am

By the way, I was only half serious before, please don't think badly of me lol
This is Chris
This is Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  x Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:26 am

awkward_silences wrote:I've never been one to break up with the other person. The way I look at it is I'm youthful. Why not milk my youth for all its worth, as well as they people in it? The intimacy and commitment of a relationship can be nice, yes, but it also gives you limits, which is why I have no problem being either in a relationship or single. Both kick ass in their own way. Haha

See Erik, that's the mindset I have and that's what I've been going by for like...ever. I love being a teenager and not having to worry about being in a relationship. Though, I think I throughly enjoy being single because it lets you flirt with everyone you want to. The thing with me is, I don't know when to STOP flirting, so the person I'm flirting with gets the wrong impression and is disappointed when I start to ignore them. Then they get mad at me and stop talking to me. Which makes me feel like crap. Which makes me think I'll end up 70 and alone. IDK, maybe I'm over thinking all of this.

x

Back to top Go down

Post  x Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:27 am

This is Chris wrote:By the way, I was only half serious before, please don't think badly of me lol

lol i know, i'm one of the few on here that get internet sarcasm Very Happy

x

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:29 am

Dude, it's high school. Ten years from now you won't give a fuck what's happening at the moment. Haha.
And flirting is fun as fuck! It's a little awk when people are like seriously flirting with you, though, and you kind of flirt back but in a "okay... keeping my distance just a little..." way. Haha.
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post  x Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:41 am

haha Erik you're right. PLUS I just took a shower, so I'm all happy again Very Happy

x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum