IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fill in the blanks.

+3
LTate
Jonny-boy
Bree-ba O'Riley
7 posters

Go down

Fill in the blanks. Empty Fill in the blanks.

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:19 am

1. Your greeting of choice.
2. Your full name.
3. Your nickname.
4. Your date of birth.
5. Your place of birth.
6. 3 words to describe you as a kid.
7. 3 words to describe you now.
8. Your dream profession as a child.
9. Your ideal profession now.
10. 3 hobbies.
11. Your favourite song of ALL TIME.
12. 2 turn-ons in the preferred sex.
13. Your favourite kind of music.
14. Something quirky you love to do.
15. 2 turn-offs in the preferred sex.
16. Your least favourite musical "artist."
17. Your least favourite food.
18. Whom you're rooting for this cycle (besides yourself).
19. Why?
20. Someone else you're rooting for.
21. Your favourite food/coffee place.
22. Your favourite food item from that place.
23. An adjective you would use to describe yourself.
24. A noun you would use to describe yourself.
25. An outfit or piece of clothing that you always wear.
26. A unique way to say good-bye.

-------

(1)! My name is (2), but you can call me (3). I was born (4) in (5). When I was little, I was (6). Now I am more (7). When I was a kid I wanted to be a(n) (Cool. Now I am/want to be a(n) (9). In my spare time, I like to (10) and listen to my favourite song, (11). (12), (13), and (14) make my day. (15), (16), and (17) really fuck up my day.
I an currently hoping that (18) takes it all because (19), but I wouldn't be mad if (20) took it either.
If you wanted to meet up with me, we would go to (21), and you'd be my best friend if you'd buy me a(n) (22). I'd write you a note saying, "Look for the (23) (24) in the (25)!"
(26)!
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fill in the blanks. Empty Re: Fill in the blanks.

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:25 am

O hai! My name is Breanna-Lynn Rody Mantha, but you can call me Bree. I was born June 18th, 1989 in London, ON. When I was little, I was pudgy, attention-seeking, and loud. Now I am more thin, extremely awkward, and still loud. When I was a kid I wanted to be a concert pianist. Now I am/want to be a middle school teacher. In my spare time, I like to do yoga, dance, sing and listen to my favourite song, "Fat Bottom Girls" by Queen. Skinniness, shaved balls, indie music, and aimless drives around town while listening to Beirut with my buddies make my day. Hairy balls, bad teeth, Usher, and mushrooms really fuck up my day.
I an currently hoping that Ava takes it all because she has an amazing look and is my favourite personality and is living up to her potential, but I wouldn't be mad if either of the Brit boys took it either.
If you wanted to meet up with me, we would go to Starbucks, and you'd be my best friend if you'd buy me a tall non-fat no-whip mocha. I'd write you a note saying, "Look for the awkward whitey in the bright yellow T-shirt and zebra shoes!"
Smell ya later!!
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:48 am

1.Ciao Bello
2.Jonathon Michael Lessard
3.Jonnyboy
4.April 12, 1989
5.Opelousas, Louisiana
6.shy, cute, short
7.loud, loud, loud
8.doctor
9.musician
10.writing, photography, musicz
11."Uninvited" by Alanis Morissette
12.nice ass. big lips.
13.acoustic
14.talk like i'm ghetto
15.liar. rude.
16.Beyonce
17.peas
18.Chantal, Ava, Mikiel. any of my homies
19.they are my homies
20.oh wait, it was only supposed to be one?
21.Casa Ole
22.the green sauce
23.sex
24.sex
25.oh come on. really, Bree? now you're just trying to exclude me
26.fuck off.

Ciao Bello! My name is Jonathon Michael Lessard, but you can call me Jonnyboy. I was born April 12, 1989 in Opelousas, Louisiana. When I was little, I was shy, cute and short. Now I am more loud, loud and loud. When I was a kid I wanted to be a doctor. Now I am/want to be a musician. In my spare time, I like to write, take pictures and listen to music and listen to my favourite song, "Uninvited" by Alanis Morissette. nice asses, big lips, acoustic music, and talking like i'm ghetto make my day. liars, rude assholes, Beyonce, and peas really fuck up my day.
I an currently hoping that Chantal, Ava or Mikiel takes it all because they are my homies, but I wouldn't be mad if oh wait, it was only supposed to be one? took it either.
If you wanted to meet up with me, we would go to Casa Ole, and you'd be my best friend if you'd buy me a green sauce. I'd write you a note saying, "Look for the sex and sex in the oh come on, really, Bree? now you're just trying to exclude me!"
fuck off!
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:02 am

Happy Holidays! My name is Connan Vaca, but you can call me Cone. I was born in the stoneage in NJ. When I was little, I was pretentious, sarcastic, apathetic. Now I am more sarcastic, inquisitive, random. When I was a kid I wanted to be a physician. Now I am/want to be a doctor/medical researcher. In my spare time, I like to draw and paint INTM models, watch trashy TV, cook and listen to my favourite song, "I dont listen to music". Juicy lips, a nice smile, and making esoteric references make my day. Stretch marks, muffin top, and peanut butter really fuck up my day.
I an currently hoping that Oregon/Robbie/Hai takes it all because I want an underdog with a great personality to win, but I wouldn't be mad if Avess took it either.
If you wanted to meet up with me, we would go to Jersey Subs, and you'd be my best friend if you'd buy me a huge sub. I'd write you a note saying, "Look for the skinny, kortino in the white lab coat!"
This was my comic debut.....SATAN Twisted Evil !
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:02 am

I love you Jonny.
Also, I had no idea that this was your favourite song, so I should treat you to this. This was two years ago (omg I can't believe it has been that long since my competitive days).
https://www.facebook.com/#/video/video.php?v=21194341923&subj=599270067&oid=2204895845
I'm one of the tallest ones with short dark hair.
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:02 am

bonjour tristesse! My name is jonathan malcolm edward beard, but you can call me jono. I was born 11/12/1989 in nottingham, england. When I was little, I was confused, arrogant and headstrong. Now I am more exactly the same. When I was a kid I wanted to be a policeman. Now I am an artist. In my spare time, I like to buy clothes, download rare or obscure out of print albums, read biographies and listen to my favourite song, "the desperate ones" by nina simone. sharp noses, sad eyes, dream pop, and snapping my fingers constantly make my day. insincerity, bad hygiene, limp bizkit and mayonnaise really fuck up my day.
I an currently hoping that oregon takes it all because i find his pictures the most interesting, but I wouldn't be mad if avess took it either.
If you wanted to meet up with me, we would go to nandos and you'd be my best friend if you'd buy me a lemon and herb chicken pitta. I'd write you a note saying, "Look for the unoriginal boy in the dark, sandy chequered shirt!"
fuck!
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:05 am

do you really not listen to music connan? i don't understand. do you have a soul?
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:06 am

CHEERS THEN wrote:do you really not listen to music connan? i don't understand. do you have a soul?

I don't, and I don't. I don't get the whole music thing Neutral
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:07 am

like, do you just hear it and think "... what is this? it is unnecessary. silence is more advantageous to brain. must build cities" ?
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:08 am

Dude, even my 100% deaf friend Dillon likes Coheed and Cambria. I mean, for the comics, but still.
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:09 am

poor connan. i bet you get this a lot.
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:09 am

Bree-ba O'Riley wrote:I love you Jonny.
Also, I had no idea that this was your favourite song, so I should treat you to this. This was two years ago (omg I can't believe it has been that long since my competitive days).
https://www.facebook.com/#/video/video.php?v=21194341923&subj=599270067&oid=2204895845

OMG. i love you!!!!!!

i found a choir doing an acapella version on youtube awhile back. the girl singing had the perfect voice and the other girl did the harmony part PERFECTLY.

great dance. =D
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:10 am

I don't really hear anything when music plays. My mind wanders and I start to think about other things and don't pay attention to it. I've never bought a CD, been to a concert, or downloaded an MP3. I'm creative in other ways, just not in a musical way Very Happy
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:14 am

Jonny-boy wrote:

OMG. i love you!!!!!!

i found a choir doing an acapella version on youtube awhile back. the girl singing had the perfect voice and the other girl did the harmony part PERFECTLY.

great dance. =D

Thanks guy! (Ugh, I'm such a Canadian, I call everyone guy/buddy/friend).
I loooove a Capella performances so much. I tried to join the a Capella group at Laurier but only music majors can join it, but I think they might be opening it up to music minors next year. It's a shame I couldn't do it this year because they're doing an a Capella version of my OTHER favourite song ever, Baba O'Riley (clearly).
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:15 am

i guess i can try and relate a little bit in the way that i really don't like live music very much. i've never understood it. it hurts my brain and i can't concentrate on the sound of things when it's all jumbled together like that. so live music with just one or two instruments is ok... and i don't find music a very social experience for me. i can't really enjoy songs with other people, i can't let myself go into the music completely. a lot of people think i'm weird in that sense, i guess.
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:27 am

Bree-ba O'Riley wrote:
Jonny-boy wrote:

OMG. i love you!!!!!!

great dance. =D

Thanks guy! (Ugh, I'm such a Canadian, I call everyone guy/buddy/friend).
I loooove a Capella performances so much. I tried to join the a Capella group at Laurier but only music majors can join it, but I think they might be opening it up to music minors next year. It's a shame I couldn't do it this year because they're doing an a Capella version of my OTHER favourite song ever, Baba O'Riley (clearly).

can you sing???
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:28 am

I know what you mean Jono. It's very awkard when a majority of people really enjoy some kind of music and I dont relate to any of it. If I'm in a group setting I usually say I like some random artist thats popular/on TV lol
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:33 am

Yup! I love singing. I don't have a big range, but I'm pretty decent at alto-range stuff.
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:39 am

you should record some hot vidz. do Alanis for me, i'm making that request. <3
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:45 am

For the most part, Alanis is way out of my range. I also tend toavoid making any recordings or putting anything online because I can't stand the criticism.
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:46 am

you can block ratings/comments on youtube. and send it to me only, i'm never harsh about people's singing. i listened to Kelly Osbourne for fuck's sake. =p
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  This is Chris Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:02 am

Hey, bitches! My name is Christopher Francis Cummins, but you can call me Chris. I was born May 20th, 1993 in Brooklyn, NY. When I was little, I was adorable, precocious, and gifted. Now I am more sexy, ditzy, and awesome. When I was a kid I wanted to be a psychologist. Now I want to be a modeling agent. In my spare time, I like to write, shop, and fuck and listen to my favourite song, Siren Song by Bat for Lashes. Thinness, bone structure, indie music, and comparing people in my life to the Real Housewives make my day. Obesity, Bitch tits, and bananas really fuck up my day.
I an currently hoping that either Jonny or Connan take it all because they are my boys, but I wouldn't be mad if Avess took it either (he's a close third boy).
If you wanted to meet up with me, we would go to International Delight Cafe, and you'd be my best friend if you'd buy me a waffle with ice cream. I'd write you a note saying, "Look for the fabulous bitch in the skinny jeans!"
Later Slut!
This is Chris
This is Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:21 am

this is how i met nina simone.
(L)
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:03 am

Hey girl hey! My name is Michael Joseph Robinson, but you can call me Mikiel. I was born April 15th, 1992 in Los Angeles, California. When I was little, I was nerdy, obnoxious, and hyperactive. Now I am more geeky, paranoid, but mellow. When I was a kid I wanted to be a member of the Mystery Gang. Now I am/want to be a Medical Examiner. In my spare time, I like to draw, read vogue, and dance and listen to my favourite song, The New by Interpol. Latinos, nice faces, rock n roll, and amateur choreography make my day. Cockiness, janked faces, Akon, and sushi really fuck up my day.
I am currently hoping that Jonny takes it all because a cycle three home gurl needs to win up in this bitch, but I wouldn't be mad if Connan (who I switched birth control with) took it either.
If you wanted to meet up with me, we would go to la pupuseria down the street, and you'd be my best friend if you'd buy me a pupusa revuelta. I'd write you a note saying, "Look for the cheap gutter-slut in the Cheap Trick shirt!"
Now bump that jacket off your back, it's cold as shit!
Mikiel
Mikiel

http://www.myspace.com/485390558

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum