IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

don't you hate it when

3 posters

Go down

don't you hate it when Empty don't you hate it when

Post  Cozeanna Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Don't you hate it when you have a professor that's really really smart but really really disorganized and even though he teaches upper level science courses he has to teach one lower level course for non-majors and he still makes it fairly complicated and doesn't use a syllabus and makes up the labs as he goes along and doesn't communicate with the lab instructor and schedules outdoor field labs when it's -10 degrees outside?

cuz i sure do.
Cozeanna
Cozeanna

Back to top Go down

don't you hate it when Empty Re: don't you hate it when

Post  Jonny-boy Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:54 pm

yeah, that totally sucks. it happened to me the other day.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Cozeanna Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:12 pm

rly? are you in my class? haha. you're that quiet kid that sits in the back aren't you.
Cozeanna
Cozeanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:21 pm

i am. to be honest, i started taking the class just to stalk you, but the class itself sucks so bad that i'm going to have to drop out. what else are you taking so i can join one of those courses instead?

also, i think the worst is that he doesn't communicate very well. i learn things better when it's showed and said to me and if a professor can't do that, there's no way in hell i'm going to be able to get it down out of a fucking book.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cozeanna Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:23 pm

haha. oh now i know you're lying. if you really were in my class you would know that our school runs OCAAT (One Course At A Time) so this is currently our only class.

Not only does he not communicate information well, he is inconsistent when giving instructions so we have NO IDEA what the homework is each night or what will be on the exam.
Cozeanna
Cozeanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:28 pm

D=
i'm not lying. i didn't know it was OCAAT because i wasn't really enrolled. i just SAT in your class. =p
i guess i will just have to find out where you LIVE.

but seriously for another minute:

i had a teacher who did that. she would ALWAYS contradict not only her instructions, but the actual facts she was supposed to be teaching us. it drove me NUTS. i think i asked to change to another teacher though because she could be the cause of my failure.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cozeanna Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:31 pm

yeah exactly! teachers are supposed to be the translating liaison between us and the material (otherwise i could just read the book) and apply experience to that knowledge. They go on rants about how we're not supposed to be worried about tests and grades and worry more about learning, but honestly i know the college doesn't give a shit if i learned anything. if they see i got a D in this class they're gonna be like "wtf what happened" and i can't exactly say "oh it doesn't matter because i LEARNED now get me into Harvard."

He went on a 45 minute tangent the other day about toilets. This shiz is acceptable in high school, but i am paying way too damn much. BLARGH. I wish this course wasn't required or i would drop it like it's hot.
Cozeanna
Cozeanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:59 pm

that reminds me of my Algebra teacher who launched into a speech about chemistry. which was fair enough as the two are somewhat related. then somehow it got into history and then English Lit. since my disgust for the way he also stared at my friends tits from time to time really got the better of me, i blurted out something like "can you get back to what you're paid to do and teach us MATH?"
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cozeanna Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:08 am

ahahahahaaaa. nice. you have the balls. i wish i could do that. No, my classmates and i have resorted to superfluous whining. Hopefully that will help.

i love yelling at people though. i get such a rush. i rarely do it, but the other day at work there was this annoying guy who was in my way the entire night talking to my co-worker, so i grabbed a stack of dishes and plopped them in his hands and was like "Hey, you have gloves on, scrub this shit while you talk." His face made my night. hahahahahahaha i am the bitch.
Cozeanna
Cozeanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:17 am

Ive noticed lately that I am becoming more and more like my mother and getting hot headed about things and arguing with people just because it makes me feel better

Last week I was at the servo and had just got petrol and I was in the foulest mood and the guy swiped my card and it didnt work and he was like "Youll have to use the ATM over there".

I was like, "Well are you going to deduct $2 from my payment seeing as though I will need to pay a $2 fee for using an ATM that isnt with my bank?"

And hes like "No, we cant do that, we are different than the bank, thats their money not ours, so you need to pay" (and he was damn right haha)

"Well, thats ridiculous I refuse to spend and extra $2 just because your friggin EFTPOS machine isnt working!"

"Well, 10 people before you used it and it was fine, its not the machine its your card"
After the first few words, I thought he was telling me to hurry the eff up because people were waiting so that got me angrier.

Then I realised what he meant and felt heaps stupid, but still oddly furious, so I snatched my card off him and rubbed it a little and was like, "DO IT AGAIN!"

Then it worked and I gave him a snarky little look that said, "You idiot, you shouldve tried that"

Then I felt really bad coz it really wasnt his fault, it was mine. But it felt good at the time haha
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmallstars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cozeanna Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:23 am

awww. yeah sometimes ranting at people feels good. as someone who has worked in the service industry i try not to do it at cashiers or waitresses or anyone like that because their job already sucks and unless it's actually their fault they don't deserve it. i remember when i was 11 i had a birthday party at a skating rink, and i was in a foul mood because my dad showed up out of nowhere and it was really awkward. i blew a fuse and yelled at the attendant because i thought the music was too loud. probably scared the shit out of that poor high school kid, tromping at him with my huge skates on, threatening to not pay for my party. haha. i was a terror. i've felt guilty about that ever since.
Cozeanna
Cozeanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:34 am

Cozette wrote:ahahahahaaaa. nice. you have the balls. i wish i could do that. No, my classmates and i have resorted to superfluous whining. Hopefully that will help.

i love yelling at people though. i get such a rush. i rarely do it, but the other day at work there was this annoying guy who was in my way the entire night talking to my co-worker, so i grabbed a stack of dishes and plopped them in his hands and was like "Hey, you have gloves on, scrub this shit while you talk." His face made my night. hahahahahahaha i am the bitch.

i could only do it because i was surrounded by friends. worst teacher, best social class.

hahaha, i love that. i hate yelling though, it hurts my own feelings when i have to do it to anyone. =p
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:37 am

Sweet_Tyra wrote:
Then I felt really bad coz it really wasnt his fault, it was mine. But it felt good at the time haha

but still, the idiot could've tried what you did before telling you to pay even more, not that it was that much, but STILL.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:00 am

Yeah i felt bad, but at the same time, he didnt handle the situation very well and was really condescending.
I guess i cant really blame him though, he probably puts up with a lot of shit.

And yeah cozy, i try and do the same with people in service jobs...sometimes its tempting to go off at them for someone elses mistake, but its almost never their own fault, especially waiters. im always nice to waiters haha
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmallstars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down