IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D: <--- My fail :D <--- INTM's win

+10
lilVic
Sweet_Tyra
LTate
Erik
Cozeanna
Avess
YahFuckinLucky
Mikiel
Karasu
Kazara
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

D: <--- My fail   :D <--- INTM's win Empty D: <--- My fail :D <--- INTM's win

Post  Kazara Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:48 am

OHMYFRIGGINBAGOOFULUMPS.

I cannot believe I actually found this place again after all this time! Well...Holies of the molies of greatest moxie, what do I even say? This competition has ballooned out with some drastic changes. It's so crazy to see that you guys are still workin' it to this day (I thought INTM was deceased, unfortunately). Just...nostalgia and pure joy (and guilt!) is baking in my nerves right now.

...Train of thought leading me to dissipate into thin air and not come back for a year? Not even sure, as memory fails me, as I have failed epically to exist. I think I just stole away in the night, and yet still gradually, thinking that I couldn't put the time in and, inexplicably, not telling anyone this was supposed to pass just fine without my being considered a genuine douchebaguette (French bread and cleansing combo!)...I dunno. Ack. Blorgak.

So, I thought I would just, uh, pop back in and brace myself for some very warranted hating or hopefully a couple of tearful hellos.

Any takers?

*flaps arms around, unable to contain self* bounce bounce Laughing Sad

Wow...Cycle 5. Cycle 5. This is just masturbatory news. Horrid word choice, but yeah.

OHMYGOD!!!!
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

D: <--- My fail   :D <--- INTM's win Empty Re: D: <--- My fail :D <--- INTM's win

Post  Karasu Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am

Crying or Very sad hello
Karasu
Karasu
Admin

Back to top Go down

D: <--- My fail   :D <--- INTM's win Empty Re: D: <--- My fail :D <--- INTM's win

Post  Kazara Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:11 am

*cries and hugs fellow INTaluMni of similar-sounding name*

^ Also, I definitely know who you are and am a fan. I thought maybe that didn't sound like I recognized you. xD

*grabs handy-dandy box of tissues*
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:19 am

aahhh! hello haha. my name's mikiel Very Happy nice to meet ya. hope ya can stay longer! Very Happy
Mikiel
Mikiel

http://www.myspace.com/485390558

Back to top Go down

Post  YahFuckinLucky Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:23 am

allo allo!

It's always nice to know a baguettes floating around the country appearing and disappearing and appearing like something out of a Micheal Douglas book alien
YahFuckinLucky
YahFuckinLucky

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:25 am

Kazara :'( i... i.... i must leave. :'(
Avess
Avess

https://www.facebook.com/avess.arshad

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:28 am

Yes, I know of you and your awesome 80s pic as well! (I'm addicted to the 80s right now. 'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance...etc. xD)

Oh, man. So do I. Really, now, I'm actually flattered people recognize me except for the fact that Lesus still has me on the Flash animation. Even though my lack of presence on the forums means I don't really merit it. Although...it would have been too funny to see how that would parallel to the whole ANTM Adrienne thing.

Hi! ^^ Michael Douglas? Hmm, if his writing in any way involves sentient floating bread that haunts Internet cafes and interferes with wireless signals, I'll have to read it. xD

AVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! You're bloody brilliant in that avatar picture! Dang you and having to leave! I guess nobody is reliable these days. Razz
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Cozeanna Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:39 am

KAZARA!!! Our first winner! Have you really not been around for a YEAR? So I guess you missed a bunch of cycles. how did you find us again?
Cozeanna
Cozeanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:47 am

COOOOOOOOOZY! Haha, liking the name edit. *glomps* Hmm, I think it has been about a year, since I remember it was close to New Years' and it was just getting to the beginning of Teyona's cycle or something like that.

I had one of the old forums on my history and it suddenly hit me to look for clues as to where y'all relocated. That sent me to the next forum which then sent me to this one. And I tried to pick up a few basic details along the way. xD

Annnd, it's 2 A.M. and I have school tomorrow. Oh, well! <3 Stupid things are an essential part of my life, it seems.

EDIT: I just realized how funny "Teyona's cycle" sounds. Need a douchebaguette to wipe up that mess, girl? xDD
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:57 am

KAZARA OMG YOU HAVE RISEN FROM THE DEAD ONCE AGAIN YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:13 am

ERIIIIIIIK! Haha, at first I couldn't place you, and then I remembered your name used to be awkwardsilences!

*awkward silence*

So many of my lovely loves are here, reforming into a coagulated mass of ye olden days!

Eh, maybe I should retire for tonight. I'm not making any sense. xD
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:18 am

Yay! You remembered me!

<3

I think you should become a judge so that the panel is complete. Smile

Anyway, I'm off, too, school in the morning.
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:53 pm

Are you REALLY Kazara???? If so, HIiiiiiiiiiiiii! If not, are you Audrey? Very Happy
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:55 pm

KAZARAAAAA!!! Hey Very Happy

Please stay forever!!!
Ive missed you!

Stick around and judge ifya want!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmallstars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lilVic Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:41 am

omg Hi.

Very Happy
lilVic
lilVic

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:41 am

kazara's back!?!?
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  x Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:04 am

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg you're a legend!

x

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:38 am

@Erik: Yep, thee I remember! Do Lord, oh, do Lord, oh, do remember - Oops, sorry! Forums are not a place for randomly inserted hymns!

@LTate: Hehe, it's really me! Not that I have proof or anything. I could be a member of the Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi posing as one of your small-minded little friends and bent on the destruction of all things ANTM-related and just mentioning the possibility in order to make it seem more ridiculous.

Uhh...anyway. xD Did you mean Audrey from Cycle 1 or Cycle 4?

@Lesus - LESUUUUUUUS! Aww! Sad I missed you too! Not gonna cry and - OMG, WHAAAT!!!??? You're actually trusting me with the nonpareil awesomeness of judging after all this? Of course I will! I'd better go stalk find out more about the contestants and their photos, since progression in the competition is also important and also definitely something I didn't witness. Surprised

@lilVic - Hello! What a Face Are you one of the contestants? Haha, so pathetic I don't know that, but yeah.

@Jono - JOOOOOOOOOONO! Crying or Very sad Okay, it is actually getting really hard not to at least not jump around wildly at this point. But, yesh, Kazara's back!

@O - Hahaha! rabbit Thanks. ^.^ I hope it's a legend about Atlantis. And it's a legend that has an epilogue about how it is continuing to the present day. Except then it wouldn't be a legend. Ah, well. Semantics issues can easily be fixed.
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  lilVic Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:57 am

I was a cycle 4 contestant. Got 4th. Got 4th in the 4th. haha. But yeah... Like O aka Robbie says... you like a Legend here. I'd thought you left to explore the world.. .to never return. Razz
lilVic
lilVic

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:36 am

Actually, haven't heard from either Audrey in a while LOL I always thought you vanished cuz you got into an argument with Leigh over the fact you never got your Revlon contract. cat
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:40 am

Psh that's cuz Audrey aka Helena is married, and Audrey aka Jaslene in disguise (I have decided on this) isn't actually real. Problemo solved.
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:10 am

Mmm. I just burned my tongue.
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:37 am

@lilVic - Yeah, Cycle 4 is the one I'm currently getting the deets on! Smile I obviously haven't done too much, though, 'cause I kind of thought you were a girl before you changed your profile picture just now. >.> Very sorry if I traumatized you with the gender-bending, but just know it has nothing to do with you. xD

@LTate - See, here's how it went down. There weren't any arguments over the contract itself, but I was just sitting there prepping for the photoshoot when the cutest idea popped into my head about getting Tyra-inspired! So I asked the stylists to give me a 5-finger forehead and really big hair and it turned out looking totally super-hottie-bum and you totally won't have nightmares after looking at it:

Spoiler:

Yeah. So, anyway, Leigh was looking at some of the frames and getting kind of upset. Especially when I told him it was Tyra-inspired, since he claimed "it looked nothing like him [sic]". I said I meant the real Tyra, and he said he was the real Tyra. I said he wasn't the real Tyra, yet he still insisted he was. Long story short, he ended up with a tripod...uh...falling into his face, while I ended up with vegemite up my nose.

@Erik: Well, either I'm crazy or (addendum: I am crazy, but it's irrelevant) I actually recognize Audrey's introductory picture from when I was doing high-school roleplaying on Neopets. I AM NOT A LOSER. The roleplayers use real photos to portray their characters. So either:
a) It's a stock photo
b) She just happened to be a fellow Neo-RPer out of millions of people
c) Some really creepy person on the Internet is pretending that her picture is of one of the person's characters
I actually kind of opt for c, since for a it's really hard to find photos of someone who looks like you and b would just be weird.

@Bree: BREEEEEEE! I would ask how you're doing, but I realize that you must feel pretty burnt out. Like you played with fire and got burned. Like you're burnin' love. Or burnin' it up. Or burnin' rubber.
OOH, BURN.
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:00 am

Oh Kazara, had you been here you would have solved the mystery of Cycle 4 all along.

Oh, speaking of cycle 4, guess who I went to the movies with last weekend because they were in town! Very Happy
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:02 am

Btw Kazara, I still went on Neopets in high school, too. I just didn't roleplay. lol.
My screenname was Snowlogger, and I liked to collect avvies. Very Happy
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next