IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PHOTOSHOOT #11

+3
Karasu
Nigel
Sweet_Tyra
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PHOTOSHOOT #11 Empty PHOTOSHOOT #11

Post  Sweet_Tyra Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:30 am

AVESS:

PHOTOSHOOT #11 Avess

CONNAN:

PHOTOSHOOT #11 Connan

MIKIEL: I cant decide!!! Help me choose!!

PHOTOSHOOT #11 Mikiel1-1

CHANTAL:

PHOTOSHOOT #11 Chantal

OREGON:

PHOTOSHOOT #11 Oregon

COZY:

PHOTOSHOOT #11 Cozy

JARED:

PHOTOSHOOT #11 Jared

Last edited by Sweet_Tyra on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmallstars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

PHOTOSHOOT #11 Empty Re: PHOTOSHOOT #11

Post  Nigel Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:30 pm

ew.

Last edited by Nigel on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:26 pm

Neutral

i want to like all of them but theres just something off about them.

I think its the camera quality, mikiel's look like they were taken in the 1970's
Karasu
Karasu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:58 pm

I didnt ask for a detailed opinion Karasu, I asked you to pick one Razz

Pick!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:35 am

I'd go with the second one, personally.
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:55 am

Well i wasnt just commenting on mikiels pictures.

Ill pick the second, even though they are both bad =/
Karasu
Karasu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:01 am

I like the first!!
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firebolt Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:12 am

First for Mikiel. The second one is too dark.

Firebolt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:37 pm

Connan ftw right now.
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:18 pm

so far i agree.
avess' is weird and mikiel's too artsy(this didn't call for arsty)
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:34 pm

I cant even begin to think about putting these in an order, I like them ALL! :S

this is gonna be the toughest week yet.

COMMENTS:

Avess:

This does make me slightly uncomfortable to look at and it is very in-ya-face but thats what I like about it. It has a character and a story. I love the quirk and delicacy of the hand, but wish you hadnt cropped the edge of the fingers out.

Connan:

Your face is just lost to me, I definitely dont agree with Bree that its your best work. Your chin kinda blends with your chest, its odd. Youve gone back to your Cycle 2 problem with the aimlessness with your arms, at least thats what I found with your film as a whole. I find this to be a good shot and not necessarily dynamic.

Mikiel:

It is so great to see a profile shot from you! I dont think weve seen that before! It definitely makes you seem more versatile, I see a softness in you. Karasu mentioned that this looks like it was taken in the 70s. I agree, but I also think it seems relevant for now and there are also futuristic elements, so I see this more as a timeless shot. I think this is a great shot of you.

Chantal:

I dont think this is amazing as everyone else does. Your face is way too washed out, too overexposed. You werent sloppy in the background, but you were with the hair- I expected more of a rigidity, I dunno, more tailored...can you use that word to describe hair? Haha it just seems messy. Your hand looks weird to me as well. Yuor thumb looks short and stumpy because of the angle. I love the drama of this shot and you look beautiful, but I keep being distracted by other tiny little things going on,

Oregon:

This is an amazing angle of your face, I love the triangular shape of the chin. Showing off your bone structure very nicely!! The picture quality is poorer than others, but I think you make up for it in your presence. I dont see tiredness behind your eyes, I see something very sinister!

Cozy:

I see what Bree sees in the China doll! I feel like I will smash your face into pieces if I touch it haha. This is gorgeous. There something a little bit odd about the bottom of the hand, but I like the delicacy of the touch. Would have liked a little more power behind the eyes.

Jared:

WOW. This is great. I think your styling and makeup was probably the best. And DAYMN boy those eyes! POW!

CALLOUT:

Jared
Mikiel
Oregon
Avess
Cozy
Chantal
Connan

Last edited by Sweet_Tyra on Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:51 am

AMG CHANTAL'S!
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:55 am

Currently:

Chantal
Connan
Cozy
Jared
Robbie
Avess
Mikiel

Avess
You certainly caught my attention. The expression is unique, but with the styling, it's just a bit too much. Your picture gets props for being artsy, but I don't see fashion from this, I see your goofy personality.

Connan
Mmmm, savage and sexy. I like it. Now, you have been in trouble for not composing properly, and this is one of those times when you should be scolded. You framed your picture WAY too tightly, and it feels like you gave us half a picture. Disappointing on such a strong frame. It really is your best work yet.

Mikiel
This is a good pose, but there's nothing dynamic or fashion-y about it. I feel like you let the makeup do the work for you a little bit - I'm not getting any intensity or fire out of you, just a very nice angle.

Chantal
DAMNNNNN GIRL. You thought about everything. You made that tape an accessory. Your pose is just divine - you're such a friggin' diva. And I'm glad you paid attention to the no-clutter-in-the-background thing, because you've been known to be sloppy in that area. Best so far!

Robbie
Cool pose, kinda Karasu-ish. I do think there's a bit of sleepiness in your expression. You're so nice at soft faces, but you need a lesson in smizing, young man. The makeup is a bit silly... you need a bit of a high fashion injection. May I suggest pointers from Chantal?

Cozy
OMGWTFBBQ you're ASIAN? Seriously, you look like a China doll here. You and Chantal made your shots totally editorial. I like the accessories and makeup, and your pose is just so delicate and girly. Another superb week for you.

Jared
Bra. Fucking. Vo. Remember a few panels back, the controversy about looking feminine vs. looking androgynous? You look feminine in a FASHION way. THANK YOU for pulling it off. I love the extension of your neck and the way you used your headpiece to fill the space of the frame. The only thing I don't like is your eyes, they're kind of "almost there" but then at the last minute got all spacey. Still, WONDERFUL fashion shot from you.

Last edited by Bree-ba O'Riley on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:19 am

Callout and comments:

Chantal: LOVE, i do agree with leigh that its a little sloppy, but its easily the best out of the bunch

Cozy:

Jared:

Connan: The lighting ruins this for me, i like the pose but i cant really see your face and thats a problem.

Robbie: I'm glad that you have a different facial expression it really works here.

Avess: I think this is the first picture of yours that i dont like. I think you were trying to look quirky but you just overdid it.

Mikiel: i dont like the quality of this picture at all, it looks really dated and strange. You are also looking a bit feminine, i guess it kinda works. Overall this picture is just ok.

Last edited by Karasu on Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Karasu
Karasu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:46 am

because you've been known to be sloppy in that area

You guys and your delicious puns.

Callout order!

Wait. I dunno about an order, either. Myeh. D:
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Firebolt Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:50 am

1. Connan
2. Jared
3. Cozy
4. Chantal
5. Robbie
6. Mikiel
7. Avess

Avess - You've been great all cycle, but you REALLY dropped the ball this week IMO. I mean this doesn't really look edgy, more quirky like Karasu said and I just don't think this picture says model.

Connan - I see what the judges are saying about the lighting, but that actually doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I think the dark lighting actually makes the picture and composition BETTER. Your right eye (left in the picture) is catching the light and creating a really powerful effect. Very cool. One of my favs from you.

Mikiel - Between your afro the and the quality, this DOES look very 70's, not that thats a bad thing necessarily. The androgynous look works for some people some time, this time, it didn't help you at all.It looks way too soft and feminine for me to call it edgy and editorial. The shot itself just doesn't offer much.

Chantal - Oh, Chantal, you never disappoint. Love this. It's edgy and dramatic. I don't see anything messy here, so I don't know what Leigh and Karasu are talking about. If they're talking about the hair then they're whack cause the brief said crazy hair. My only negative is how far away the camera is from you and it's not really tight enough. Remember, it's a beauty shot. You ARE a model, girl <3

Robbie - I know what you were trying to do with the eyebrows, but sadly enough you didn't quite achieve that look. This isn't really as edgy as I would have wanted. I think it's the pose. What you're doing with your hands is unnecessary in this kind of photoshoot. I kind of like the shadow in the background. Obviously this is impossible but it would be cool if the shadow was doing like a different pose, haha.

Cozy - The first thing I thought when I saw this was "china doll", like the other judges have pointed out. What I like about this picture is that you're doing a soft that actually works. For some reason this reminds me of Betty Boop. Good work.

Jared - Omg Jared, If any of the guys of INTM could get signed as a model, you're it. This is pretty awesome. Your expression is commanding, and the styling is very artistic. The negative is, like Chantal's, that it's a little too far away, like your face is too far at the bottom of the photo...it needed to be cropped a little more around the sides and top. Still one of my fav pics of the comp so far!

Last edited by Firebolt on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:35 am; edited 3 times in total

Firebolt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:26 pm

SHIT'S GETTIN' FLIPPED AROUND, BITCHEZ.
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:44 pm

amg jared's!
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:54 am

Ok, guys, Ive been so busy over the past 2 days, I havnt had a chance to let you guys know that we have a guest judge this week!

Vic has been asking me for ages whether he could judge for a week and I kept forgetting to include him, but he reminded me yesterday so I sent him through the shoot. Here are his comments and callout:

Avess:
When I first see this photo, I immediately fall in love with it. I love the sorta Salvadore Dali look you're giving with your eyes. I love that your crown(?) blends in almost perfectly with your makeUp. It sort of looks like your heads on fire with is Genius. The only downside (which sucks) is compared to everyone else this week, you're photo isn't at the the top of the pack for me. You did amazing this week, but I think a few others may have got you beat. But still, Great job. This picture gives me chills.

Connan:
What I love about this photo is sort of the androgyny of it. You really are good at choosing the angles which work best for you face, and you look great in this photo. I wish I could have gotten more power from your eyes. They seem rather dull. But I love the hair and body movement. Great job.

Mikiel:
Yessssssssssss!!! OmFg! I love this soooo much. Omg. You transformed so much in this photo. You sort of look like a Geisha. Going from black to Asian... oh, Hi Keenyah. lol. I'm getting soooo much intensity from your eyes. Top of the week for me. 10s across the board!

Chantal:
Your photo reminds me of Lindsays photo from this shoot. You both have that strong bone structure that stands out. Your cheekbones and jawline look really good from this angle. Your eyes look fantastic. This photo doesn't WOW me as much as the others, but amazing job.

Oregon:
You used the least amount of makeUp, and yet your photo STILL stands out as among the best of the week to me. The photo as a whole just WORKS. You eyes really really look great here. You captured are really great angle with the light so that your shadow is totally mimicking your movement perfectly. You look great, and the photo just works.

Cozy:
My god... Sooooo stunning. You look like a Porcelain Doll. Your skin looks AMAZING and you just completely own this picture. You look so delicate. haha. Amazing photo. Oh and I love your hair. <3

Jared:
Dude... You are seriously trying to win this competition and I can just FEEL it. I love how your makeUp is sort of inspired from Miriam's photo and I love the gorgeous headpiece you added. You eyes are piercing RIGHT through this picture. Its amazing. Definitely one of the best of the week. Amazing job.

Callouts... (sooooo fucking Hard! lol)
Mikiel
Jared
Cozy
Oregon
Avess
Chantal
Connan
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:00 am

ew. ew.ew.
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:44 am

Judges, I really wanna get panel up today so please finish all your stuff! Very Happy
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firebolt Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:20 am

O_O I respect everyone's opinions, but I can't believe anyone has Connan in last while they have Avess in the middle. I feel like Avess is being given a free pass this week because of his high average. I mean he obviously shouldn't go home based on one bad pic, but a bottom 2 appearance would be reasonable/deserved.

JMO.

Last edited by Firebolt on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Firebolt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:28 am

mark if this were facebook, i would totally like this.
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wendy Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:56 am

jared
connan
cozy
chantal
robbie
avess
mikiel

grrr
wendy
wendy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:03 am

Wow, his call-out is fucking... enraging.
Mikiel FIRST? And Chantal B2'd? ......... REALLY?!
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next