IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I deserve to win this competition because...

+4
Kazara
Avess
Mikiel
LTate
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I deserve to win this competition because... - Page 2 Empty Re: I deserve to win this competition because...

Post  LTate Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:19 pm

I thought it was funny Bree's knife photo comes up when it says "Edgy" Razz
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

I deserve to win this competition because... - Page 2 Empty Re: I deserve to win this competition because...

Post  MrRouge Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:10 am

I def now one of the girls will make it to the top 3 or 2....but def a guy will win...thats what I think...
MrRouge
MrRouge

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:25 am

Yeah that made me laugh once I looked back at the video again hahahaha. The remaining girls are fiiiieeerrrce! I can see them stepping all over us guys in the next few weeks haha. -_____-
Mikiel
Mikiel

http://www.myspace.com/485390558

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:03 am

I think a guy could win, but then again I think Avess will win. I guess you never know.
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:15 am

Apricot Morgan Avess will win. Razz

<3
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:27 am

I think Avess represents a different kind of beauty. That's why he'll win, cuz Leigh always tries to show us that beauty isn't just one thing. That's what I think.
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:47 am

You represent "The med student with aspirations to be a model fulfills his dream by utilizing his knowledge of human anatomy to get ahead in the game." Woah, run-on sentence! hahahaha. "Connan is a role model to all boys and girls that age and wisdom are beautiful." Very Happy Razz
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:17 am

That's a lie, cuz I think modeling is easy and I talk trash about each and every one of you in the confessional booth.....and Mikiel, if you quote Jay and Silent Bob one more time....
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:29 am

And you wonder why I grease the runway Razz hahaha. jkjk! But Cozy is cool right cuz she lets you use her straightener?
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:16 pm

Awww fucking hell, you guys are so sweet! Thank you! Haha! I really can see any of us winnig
Avess
Avess

https://www.facebook.com/avess.arshad

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Ok, I can't hold back these spoilers anymore.

Connan will be eliminated b/c he doesn't have a fresh face
Robbie will be eliminated b/c he didn't understand his anti-fur themed shoot
Mikiel will be eliminated b/c he doesn't book any jobs during go sees
Cozy will be eliminated when she breaks down during the covergirl commercial
Jared will be eliminated b/c, although his soda commercial poped, his personality didn't
Chantal will be eliminated for physically assaulting another model
Avess will win the competion and reveal he was a roo the whole time, thus initiating the belief that this cycle was rigged by none other than Leigh himself.
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:31 am

Have you not seen the mode of my call outs? Seventh place (for me) is imminent foo! hahahah Razz Unless we secretly have a go see challenge a minute before panel. Then I'll have to throw my cell phone at my assistant for not booking me any jobs.
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRouge Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:26 am

i will not be shocked if an underdog wins...but avess the FTW Favorite so he might not win...who knows...who exactly is left?!?
MrRouge
MrRouge

Back to top Go down

Post  This is Chris Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:39 am

i just want to say that i love all of you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
This is Chris
This is Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:46 am

This is Chris wrote:i just want to say that i love all of you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

that's a lie. I don't believe a word that comes out of your mouth.

And, for the record, what the hell would I do with a bag of crystals...bitch
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  This is Chris Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:56 am

yess i love you!! believe me!

and i'm not AMANDA FUCKING SWAFFORD!
i am ANN and you are EVA
and we're best friends! even though you were the one who hoped that i did bad in the commercial
This is Chris
This is Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderick Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:32 am

when are the new pics gunna be posted???? Shocked
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:42 am

1. From who is left of the guys, the ones I can see taking the crown are either Avess (consistently strong) or Oregon (taking the most risk) at this point. Then everyone else is on even playing field hahaha.

2. I hope they are posted soon hahah. I'm really interested in seeing everyone's hair week. Very Happy Mine didn't look any different once the pictures were taken I don't think. That's what sucks about black hair -_____-

3. Your display picture is the shit Roderick! <3

Last edited by Mikiel on Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:42 am

i don't want to be ftw!
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderick Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:45 am

thank you

yours is extremely feirce!!

i cant wait to see yours....and avess's's?
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:46 am

mine wasn't that great at all. i didn't get a lot of time to do it and i was really stuck on this one
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:51 am

Thank you, thank you! Very Happy I want to see how this leather crown-thing ya made is gonna look. What a Face

"avess's's"

^^^^^^^

is always going to be confusing hahahhahahahaha.
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderick Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:56 am

im sure its not bad at all... ur pics always look professional

yeah like that orbitz commercial

"oh the hernandes's's"

heha
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:02 am

This is Chris wrote:yess i love you!! believe me!

and i'm not AMANDA FUCKING SWAFFORD!
i am ANN and you are EVA
and we're best friends! even though you were the one who hoped that i did bad in the commercial

you say that now, but when I was unconscious in the kitchen you were all "o look, there go Tay Diggs" and just left me there.
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:04 am

Speaking of commercials, this is my new favorite:

Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next