IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Hair and Vanity Unfair/Unwarranted

4 posters

Go down

New Hair and Vanity Unfair/Unwarranted Empty New Hair and Vanity Unfair/Unwarranted

Post  Kazara Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:10 pm

DIS MAH NEW WEAVE, BISHES.

New Hair and Vanity Unfair/Unwarranted Mehair10

Meh, it looks better in real life. And I don't look broke 'n jank right now! There's never a camera for life's non-jank moments. Sigh. But hopefully you like it, 'cause otherwise beer will get poured from my weave to yours. With love. <3 (Okay, I tried typing that heart and my fingers flew all over the keyboard and it ended up looking more like the penis shape. Oh well, that's where my blood flows. You know, if I had a ding-dong. Yeah.)
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

New Hair and Vanity Unfair/Unwarranted Empty Re: New Hair and Vanity Unfair/Unwarranted

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:41 am

it looks faaaaaaaabulous

you know

you kindasorta remind me of Skye Sweetnam. I love you I love you
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

New Hair and Vanity Unfair/Unwarranted Empty Re: New Hair and Vanity Unfair/Unwarranted

Post  Kazara Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:37 am

Very Happy Thankies so much! And for the Sweetnam reference, although, truth be told, I'm not a big fan of her music. Then again, I mostly only listen to synthpop and trance and piano...So, musically uncultured fail.
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderick Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:44 am

ur model thru in thru
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:10 am

Aww, what? You're so nice, you're gonna make me have to use the weave to dry tears of loving-kind-affirmation-'cause-I-really-would-like-to-be-a-model emotion! Bu-ut, I actually succeeded in thoroughly ruining my weave...At this point it looks worse than Allison's did. Even my mom said it's starting to "make me look 'hillbilly-ish'", but, then again, I haven't washed it in 2 days. Nahhhsteh. So...maybe I should do that. Razz

AND CONTINUOUS SETTING ON CAMERA + NOT STOPPING ON ANY ONE POSE = FAILYAY

New Hair and Vanity Unfair/Unwarranted D

No idea why I took this or posted it. Fugalicious Funkalicia. Oh well. Life goes on AND ON AND ON AND ON, DON'T STOP BELIEVING!, etc.
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderick Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:14 am

awwwwhahahHAHAHAHHEEHAHMWAHAHAHAHA

well at least ur a cute hillbilly haha
WAIT! did you cut it shorter? ur not suppose to cut ur weave!

MOUTAIN DEW MOUTH IS ONE HELL OF A DISEASE!!! geek
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:20 am

You should get a fresh weave every week.
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:34 am

Loool. <3 I once saw a special on hillbillies who drank Mountain Dew all the time and their teeth started rotting away, even the kids. D: Naw, I didn't cut mah weave! Weaves cost money, bish! I don't go cuttin' off dollar bills now, do I? But at least I don't say "wrash" instead of "wash." I can't even say it right in order to make fun of my dad's side of the family. "Time tah wrash mah weave in the crick!"

I feel stupid asking, but was that inspired from "COCAINE IS ONE HELL OF A DRUG!!"?

Yeah, it said on the tag that it it should be replaced weekly to prevent toxic shock syndrome, but I usually don't listen to those kinds of things. Tags, you know. "Do not use hairdryer while sleeping." WHATEVER.
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderick Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:37 am

UMMM YES I MISS DAVE CHAPPELL
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down