IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOULD YOU SAY THAT THIS SITE HAS HELPED YOU WITH YOUR CONFIDENCE?

+2
Nigel
Roderick
6 posters

Go down

WOULD YOU SAY THAT THIS SITE HAS HELPED YOU WITH YOUR CONFIDENCE? Empty WOULD YOU SAY THAT THIS SITE HAS HELPED YOU WITH YOUR CONFIDENCE?

Post  Roderick Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:19 am

???????????????????????
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

WOULD YOU SAY THAT THIS SITE HAS HELPED YOU WITH YOUR CONFIDENCE? Empty Re: WOULD YOU SAY THAT THIS SITE HAS HELPED YOU WITH YOUR CONFIDENCE?

Post  Nigel Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:33 am

No.
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

WOULD YOU SAY THAT THIS SITE HAS HELPED YOU WITH YOUR CONFIDENCE? Empty Re: WOULD YOU SAY THAT THIS SITE HAS HELPED YOU WITH YOUR CONFIDENCE?

Post  Roderick Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:43 pm

aha
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:41 pm

No
Avess
Avess

https://www.facebook.com/avess.arshad

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:36 pm

Nope, I don't put much stock in looks. Plus, modeling is all about estrogen induced features so there's no reason to take pride in that Razz
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderick Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:56 pm

im not talking about looks foo

are you more confident about your creativity and taste

cuz lawd knows i question mah self
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:22 am

My creativity no. I'm very creative and it doesn't always apply here. Taste? As shocking as it may sound to some, especially during C5, taste is subjective so..... no.
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:49 am

No, I'm more confident in my creativity outside this competition
I mean this competition was awesome
But creativity for me is made by me and for me
So no, not this competition
Avess
Avess

https://www.facebook.com/avess.arshad

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:43 am

NO.
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderick Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:32 am

AHA!
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:22 am

I guess, in a more offhand way. It was a ton of fun, putting together the sets and messin' with the hair and outfit and makeup, but I think I'd need more practice before truly being able to come into my own and make it signature more fluidly. Pose-wise, there was a combination of fun and frustration for me trying to make it creative. Overall, I'd say, yeah. As for confidence? Being more confident because of this competition was the whole reason I was allowed to participate - the half-true excuse I gave to my mom so she'd let me do this, and eventually emerge from the unreasonably-protective-mother stage to become my photographer. <3

As a judge? Uh. Wouldn't be fair for me to answer whether or not I'm a creative judge...Heh.

But creativity for me is made by me and for me

By you and for panel isn't that different, is it? Razz
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderick Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:00 am

pale
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:08 am

Is that supposed to mean I'm not creative? I AM TOO! RARGH! WAIT, LET ME THINK OF A CREATIVE INSULT! Hang on...shiz...

Creative, inspired, innovative...uhhhhh...

WOULD YOU SAY THAT THIS SITE HAS HELPED YOU WITH YOUR CONFIDENCE? Cake-wrecks-21

How about that for creative?
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderick Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:15 am

HAHAHA!

no it wasnt an insult

it was supposed to be this alien

but im listening to Milosh and got caught in this song and didnt pay attention

i love ur cake i seriously needed to buy like 6 of those last year

the girls at my school are funny ones....
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:59 pm

i feel like my creativeness in my cycles sucked ass.

whereas my creativeness outside the boards, i am much more comfortable about.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:19 am

Lol, I could have used a few of those cakes too for my school. xD Reminds me of a funny story...A girl on my bus took a baby carrier on with her and sat down in front of me. Someone complimented her baby and she disagreed, going on and on about how ugly the baby was and how much she hated having it. I almost felt the need to say something, but then she got off the bus and it turned out that the baby in the carrier was one of those electronic dolls you get from Parenting class. xD
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderick Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:55 am

HA!
imagine if you did say sumthing...lol

we need parenting class here, there are so many deadbeat parents here
i cant stand those kind of ppl!! >Sad
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:07 pm

"DON'T BE TALKIN' 'BOUT HOW I TREAT MAH ELECTRONIC BABY! I'M A GOOD MOTHER!" xP

Yeah, I fear for those babies' lives, actually - our newspaper had an article about how a 2-year-old girl drank some melted-down meth her mom left lying around. Gah.

Edit: WOULD YOU SAY THAT THIS SITE HAS HELPED YOU WITH YOUR CONFIDENCE? Pregnant_prom_dress
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderick Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:55 am

OH MAH GAW!!! Sad Crying or Very sad
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum