IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just cuz it doesn't matter anymore...

3 posters

Go down

Just cuz it doesn't matter anymore... Empty Just cuz it doesn't matter anymore...

Post  LTate Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:56 am

Here are some unused frames I had kicking around. No post-panel regrets.

Just cuz it doesn't matter anymore... 255ibsj

Just cuz it doesn't matter anymore... Jtvx9u

Just cuz it doesn't matter anymore... 33oh0qq

Just cuz it doesn't matter anymore... 14r190

Just cuz it doesn't matter anymore... 9hqr0g

Just cuz it doesn't matter anymore... 260pzj7

Just cuz it doesn't matter anymore... 2s0lcg7

Just cuz it doesn't matter anymore... Vfec4
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Just cuz it doesn't matter anymore... Empty Re: Just cuz it doesn't matter anymore...

Post  MrRouge Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:11 am

love the very first frame...and the second to last frame i feel insulted...looks like ur mocking cheerleaders...lol jk jk good herkie...
MrRouge
MrRouge

Back to top Go down

Just cuz it doesn't matter anymore... Empty Re: Just cuz it doesn't matter anymore...

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:13 am

what do you mean "doesn't matter"?

this is clearly a gimmick to win some votes.

but if Jeraldo wins, i don't think he'll be a judge. he doesn't post enough.

JERALDO PM ME
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:30 am

Right Jonny, cuz I'm obssesed with winning this competition. I don't have a real life and real career off the internet... I came in saying I don't care if I'm eliminated, and I'll say it again- I dont care if I'm eliminated. Win, lose... meh, I did it as a creative outlet... not to collect an internet following. I had some fun, and took it for what it was. I know that must suck to hear Jonny, but its the truth. I'm not a model, I dont plan to be a model, and I don't care if people dont like my photos... cuz I'M not a petty bitch. THANKS!

Why would I make that speech if I were trying to gain votes? That might even get me eliminated. Meh Rolling Eyes

Advice to C6... dont psych yourself out, you might make it farther. K? k.
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:35 am

why wouldn't you plan to be a model? you're one of few contestants that actually looks like you'd have a decent chance in the real world of modeling. uh, i think more than anyone, you proved that you shouldn't have been eliminated so soon in Cycle 2 and now you're in the top 2 with the possibility to win.

and you're breaking my heart. THIS GAME IS SERRUS BINNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT A JOKE!!!!!! YOU COME IN HERE ALL DEFEATED, YEAH YOU ROLLIN' YOUR EYES LIKE YOU HEARD IT ALL BEFORE AND-

sorry, i just can't finish that. anyway.

good luck, Connanface!!!
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:42 am

Thank you Jonny lol I'm not worried b/c I plan to take revenge on C6 models as a one time guest judge (hopefully) MUAHAHAHAHA

I don't like modeling actually. I've done it before (shoulders up stuff), and I don't like the whole "I'm sexy look at me" feel. I gravitate toward the artisitic side of it. Go figure. Actually, I drew each shoot b4 I shot it... maybe I'll upload those later.

Awkward angles, strange composition, twisted limbs, hunched back... I'm all about it Very Happy
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down