IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will it be VS?

+2
CHEERS THEN
Jonny-boy
6 posters

Go down

Will it be VS? Empty Will it be VS?

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:18 pm

Ava Vs Jono - Shot
Avess Vs Erik - Burnt
Ballard Vs Oregon - Drowned
Chantal Vs Jared - Buried
Chris Vs Stevie - Stabbed
Connan Vs Shaq - Strangled
Cozy Vs Mel - Poisoned
Jonny Vs Mikiel - Electrocuted

what do you think? will the people with the same things be compared? and how do you think they'll do?
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Will it be VS? Empty Re: Will it be VS?

Post  CHEERS THEN Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:36 pm

i think they probably will be compared, yeah (if not officially). i'm looking forward to seeing what ava does. because she reminds me of liz phair, i want it to look like this: http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/5494311/Liz+Phair+gun.jpg Very Happy i think we'll both do really well.

avess and erik.. i know avess has already done really good makeup and a brilliant location for the killed shot. and erik always impresses me so i'm looking forward to that.

ballard and oregon, that will be a lot more unpredictable. ballard pulled out a pretty nice shot last time even if he has been acting more and more erratic. i also really like the way robbie's face photographs so i'm looking forward to this one too.

chantal and jared were both top two contestants so they better be doing something amazing for this.

chris and stevie ... they both have a similar range of facial expressions and it will be interesting to see how they interpret the brief in a fashion way.

connan and shaq - a chance for shaq to show that he's still impoving and for connan to impress everyone again

with cozy and mel and jonny and mikiel, i think mel and jonny (i mean... you) will have to do a lot to surpass cozy and mikiel, but you both definitely have the potential to be as good as if not better. i can see both of you doing really good shots for poisoned and electrocuted, respectively. i'm just taking it as a given that mikiel and cozy wil do really well - which is what i told people not to do with chantal. so yeah, i hope mikiel in particular doesn't get pulled into the same trap by all the praise.
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:58 pm

CHEERS THEN wrote:with cozy and mel and jonny and mikiel, i think mel and jonny (i mean... you) will have to do a lot to surpass cozy and mikiel, but you both definitely have the potential to be as good as if not better. i can see both of you doing really good shots for poisoned and electrocuted, respectively. i'm just taking it as a given that mikiel and cozy wil do really well - which is what i told people not to do with chantal. so yeah, i hope mikiel in particular doesn't get pulled into the same trap by all the praise.
Don't worry Jonny hahah. I'm expecting to stuff this week on the count of its three shoots, and i'm a little lazy sometimes when I have to focus on three individual ones haha. I just hope the story I'm trying to tell comes through on film haha. That's all I'm really worried about hehe Very Happy
Mikiel
Mikiel

http://www.myspace.com/485390558

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:06 am

I'd say comparing the scenarios would be a good idea. Looking at the matchups it seems everyone is evenly matched for the most part. For example, Erik and avess are known for their artistic shots. Chantal and Jared are both very strong and modeleque. Ballard and Oregon both had shots that were appreciated by the judges and were eliminated/left early in their cycle. Jonny and mikiel tend to have dramatic poses and high concept shots.

I could see a vs coming up during panel.
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:59 am

Hahaha I can see Jonny and my shots being compared due to our editing haha. I think we are both big on editing hahah.
Mikiel
Mikiel

http://www.myspace.com/485390558

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellykakes Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:06 am

I HOPE ITS NOT VS.

if it was I would have loved to see like
Chantal Vs. Jared because they both take such like amazing photos. (oops i just realized if it is vs. It would end up that wasy anyways.)

and then like Avess Vs. Jono and Cozy vs. Mikiel I think those would be some amazing photos.

everyone takes good photos but that would be like on an equal level type thing? -to lazy to finish though-
Mellykakes
Mellykakes

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:40 am

I just finished two of my shots, but I'm EXHAUSTED right now so I'm going to sleep. lol. Good night!
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum