IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judging Panel #11!

+10
Avess
x
Bree-ba O'Riley
Nigel
This is Chris
Mikiel
LTate
Roderick
Jonny-boy
Sweet_Tyra
14 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Judging Panel #11! Empty Judging Panel #11!

Post  Sweet_Tyra Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:10 am

Hello Final 5!

Well what a journey this has been so far! 13 models have fallen before you, and after tonight we
will be extremely close to our finale and to crowning a winner for this epic cycle 5!

Tonight we have a guest on the panel!

Please welcome former AllStar and resident crazy, MEL!!!

This week, you showed us your fierce eyes when you posed in water. It proved challenging for most of you as you struggled to come up with a way to make it work. But we did get some good shots, so lets have a look!

AVESS:

Judging Panel #11! Avess15

Firebolt: I don't like that we can only see one of your eyes, it's like the picture is only half complete in that regard. Also I feel like the blue stuff in the water kind of cheapens the shot a whole bunch and you look kind of awkward in it. For example, your hand with just the pinking visible in it doesn't look right. I do like the crown of vines though.
Bree: You almost always give us strong eyes so I expected you to nail this, but this is way too soft and lazy to compete against the gold! I feel like you just lied there and took a picture. The hand is also too in-between - it's not graceful, but you could have taken it the other way and made it all claw-like and evil. Instead it's just a dead hand. Boo. I'm sad.
Mel: Well, hmm. I like it, but I think it would have looked better if it was real water. I understand that its like negative degrees, but I think everyone else was able to use real water. The blueness of the water kind of kills it for me.. but I do like how your eye is connecting to the camera. Other than that it is kind of an awkward shoot.
SweetTyra: This is actually my favourite shot of the week. I really like the blue water, I thought it was really creative and different and nobody else did it. I agree with Bree about the hand, but other than that, I thought you did actually connect well with the eyes and I really like it.

CHANTAL:

Judging Panel #11! Chantal15

Bree: Oooooh, androgynous! I love it. You created a face we wouldn't expect to see - though you almost always give us something beyond expectations. Making up for last week, definitely.
Firebolt: Haha, no offense but you do look kind of like a guy in this pic! Not that thats a bad thing, androgyny is good in modeling. Pose and eyes are good, but I think you are still having issues with overexposure in your shots.
Mel: For me, I don't really like it to much, and thats weird because I always love your photos but for some reason this week I don't really like it. Your normally fierce eyes are looking a little tired and unconnected. Your pose is also a bit weird. It kind of looks like your hand just got tired and you reseted it on your head
SweetTyra: Yeah, Im with Mel, I hate this shot of you. Too harsh with the tightness of the shot and as Mark said, the overexposure. The makeup and styling is weak and all over the place. I do see something in your eyes, but other than that, this shot is just nothing- its not that interesting, its just kinda there and its not something that stands out and certainly not at the standard we should be seeing at Final 5.

CONNAN:

Judging Panel #11! Connan15

Bree: YES! Your best picture yet. I've always thought your strength was your eyes, and you're not just playing to them here, you're PERFORMING. This is a new day for you in this competition.
Mel: I love your photo, one of the better ones this week. I think its the make-up that does it for me. I know that you hate make-up, but this week it really worked for you. I wish your eyes were a bit fiercer though.
Firebolt: I think you did the best job this week. I feel a real connection with your eyes, they're very piercing. Your pictures always have such a haunting vibe that I totally dig.
SweetTyra: Man, what is it with the judges wetting themselves over completely bland pictures this week?! I dont feel any effort put in here at all. You didnt do anything extra to make this picture stand out, it seems like you just kinda got lazy with it, flopped a green necklace over your head and knew that you could fall back on the strength of your expression. It is just complete uninteresting and its not a shot I am going to remember for very long.

JARED:

Judging Panel #11! Jared15

Mel: CAN YOU TAKE A BAD PICTURE ALREADY? I love your photo for this week, its the best one in my eyes. One of your eyes is bigger then the other.. but I really like how you went for it this week and you are actually in a body of water, rather then photoshopping it or being in your bathroom. I also like your makeup.
SweetTyra: Yeah, the eyes are a little off for me, a little lop-sided, but I love the feeling I get of you kinda slinking through the water like a serpent. Youve done better than most this week because of that, it isnt just you with your face in the water, but you delivering a story and a purpose and a bit of a character.
Firebolt: This shot had potential to be great, but something about the expression in the eyes fell flat, it didn't connect. I think it's because the right eye is squinting slightly. I like it over all though
Bree: This is a very unique and quirky expression. I'm not sure if it's as powerful as the others, but I like the simplicity and composition, and I like that you didn't just dry the angry-squint. Not that I expected you to just go with what everyone else was doing or anything.

OREGON:

Judging Panel #11! Oregon15

Mel: You look a bit dead... It kind of works but not really. It also kind of looks like you are crossing one of your eyes, which is weird. I think almost everyone had a bit of an eye problem this week. I do love that you are giving a different look, it doesn't really look like you.
Bree: I think you should have made more of an effort to cover the lower half of your face with the plants. The problem is that you're still modeling with your WHOLE face and not letting your eyes do the talking for you, which was what this assignment was. Your expression needed to rely on your eyes, but you have more tension in your mouth than anything.
Firebolt: I agree with what Bree said. Ignoring the brief, this picture is very good, but you were supposed to model with just your eyes, not your whole face. It's kind of too similar to your drowning picture
SweetTyra: Guys, I said they could do it this way!!! I really like this shot, I love the lighting, I love the simplicity and the plants. I think you could have pushed a little more with your eyes, maybe squinted a bit more but other than that, I think its a really gorgeous shot.

THE JUDGES WILL NOW DELIBERATE!!!
When we return, somebody will be ELIMINATED!

Last edited by Sweet_Tyra on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmallstars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Judging Panel #11! Empty Re: Judging Panel #11!

Post  Jonny-boy Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:41 am

Jared
Avess
Chantal
Connan
Oregon

Bombay mix, sweetie?
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderick Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:16 am

all so good
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:19 am

Leigh is over me like a bad relationship. Jokes on him though. Remember when I said I didn't screw your best friend?......well, I did...in your bed, while you was at work! Twisted Evil
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:27 am

Connan
Avess
Jared

Chantal
Oregon

Last edited by Mikiel on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mikiel
Mikiel

http://www.myspace.com/485390558

Back to top Go down

Post  This is Chris Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:38 am

oh these are all just fab!!

Connan
Chantal
Jared
Avess
Oregon

By the way, Connan, I didn't know I was Leigh's best friend....? Razz
This is Chris
This is Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:51 am

oh damn!
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:30 am

wait how is this panel 12?
isn't this number 11?
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:58 am

Nigel, youre right, its been changed!

WELCOME BACK FINAL 5!

We are about to find out who will enter the final weeks of the competition. We are getting down to the wire now and every element of every shoot counts!

Who has impressed the judges the most this week?

The first person continuing on in the hopes of becoming IMDB's Next Top Model is...

CONNAN!!! After being the first eliminated in your original cycle, you certainly have proven that you are a force to be reckoned with in this competition! Congrats!

JARED!! After a slow start this cycle, you have continued to bring it every week and impress us with your creativity and ability!

CHANTAL!! You have had a few weak moments over the past few weeks, but the judges still believe you have the beauty and the wow factor necessary to win!

Will Avess and Oregon please step forward.

Boys, we have seen some incredible photographs from both of you this cycle and you have each improved immensely since your original cycles. But you failed to connect with all of the judges this week and now find yourselves right at the bottom after such strong developments. Unfortunately, we cannot have a Top 5 forever so there has to be an elimination.

The model continuing on in the competition in the hopes of becoming IMDB's Next Top Model is...

NEITHER OF YOU!!!!

Thats right, Oregon and Avess, this week was a double elimination and we must say goodbye to both of you. You have both given us so much fantastic material and I am very proud that you both made it this far. You will both be missed!!! Sad

Judging Panel #11! Oregon15-1

Judging Panel #11! Avess15-1

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FINAL 3!!!

Judging Panel #11! Jared5

Judging Panel #11! Chantal3

Judging Panel #11! Connan14

You have a big week ahead of you! Rest up for the night and your final photoshoots will be posted tomorrow!!!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:02 am

oh damn!
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:32 am

I certainly didn't expect Avess to be eliminated this week. His picture was strong and interesting compared to some of the other shots this week. Nonetheless, congratulations to the final 3.
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:47 pm

SweetTyra: Man, what is it with the judges wetting themselves over completely bland pictures this week?!

[b]Connan[b]
Avess
Jared
Chantal
Oregon
- Mikiel

[b]Connan[b]
Chantal
Jared
Avess
Oregon
- Chris

And Leigh, just so we're clear, since you wrote your comments as you went along this week, my dislike of Robbie's was based on the expression and NOT on the disregarding of the brief!! I thought I made that clear with my comment.
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:04 pm

wtf.
w
t
f

crack. you are all on crack. i'm bout to pull an Alasia and fall to duh flo, bangin' mah fistz n sheet.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderick Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:24 pm

Shocked SHOCKER!
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderick Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:09 pm

oh mah gaw connan congrats!! Very Happy
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:07 pm

Not Robbie and Avess!! I wanted them to win if I didn't Crying or Very sad Now I feel like dookie cuz my peoples is out. I figured Avess would win the whole thing, and now I fucked it up for him. Does this mean we're no longer frenemies????

Don't get me wrong. It's not that Chantal and Jared are bad models.... I just don't like them as people cat

This is Chris wrote:By the way, Connan, I didn't know I was Leigh's best friend....? Razz

That explains why the sex was so lousy.... how offensive!
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:14 am

Bree, just so WE'RE clear, that comment was for the sake of everyone reading who did not see my post in the privacy of Judges Lounge, not for YOU and it was mostly directed towards Mark. I put that in there so people knew that somebody was making sure everyone was aware of the fact that the brief was indeed altered to allow them to do it that way. I didnt want people to think those boys were being penalised for taking a shot from that angle.

And fuck man, was all that really necessary? Do you feel better about your own individual opinion now that youve shoved that in my face? Every single week, you give your opinions about everyones pictures so why the fuck cant I without being handed my balls on a plate? I must be CRAZY for not hanging on your every word and kissing your feet and thinking that every thing that comes out of your mouth is tasty gold fucking nuggets.
How dare you do that to try and make me look foolish.
Yeah, well I can do that too, ya fucking bitch:

JONNY:

Jared
Avess
Chantal
Connan
Oregon

Nigel:

chantal
jared
connan
avess
oregon

Well, whattaya know, just as youve shown me there are two people who disagree with me about Connan, I can show you that two people disagree with you.

What the fuck is wrong with you
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:30 am

O geez, this is awkward. It's like that one time that hoe poured beer on Tiffany's weave. That's how I feel. Leigh just poured beer all over my shit...and I feel cold.
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  x Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:58 am

it's been a great PLEASURE competing against you all this cycle Very Happy

i was definitely the weakest this week so my elimination is justified, but Avess should have stayed in my opinion.

Connan for the mother fucking win though, he's the only one left with any personality. good luck final 3.

Oh and Leigh, if you want new judges next cycle, I'm DOWN! I'll get all the critiques in on time Razz

x

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:04 am

Sweet_Tyra wrote:
And fuck man, was all that really necessary? Do you feel better about your own individual opinion now that youve shoved that in my face? Every single week, you give your opinions about everyones pictures so why the fuck cant I without being handed my balls on a plate? I must be CRAZY for not hanging on your every word and kissing your feet and thinking that every thing that comes out of your mouth is tasty gold fucking nuggets.
Yeah, well I can do that too, ya fucking bitch:

this is INTM GOLD.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:28 am

Sweet_Tyra wrote:And fuck man, was all that really necessary? Do you feel better about your own individual opinion now that youve shoved that in my face? Every single week, you give your opinions about everyones pictures so why the fuck cant I without being handed my balls on a plate? I must be CRAZY for not hanging on your every word and kissing your feet and thinking that every thing that comes out of your mouth is tasty gold fucking nuggets.
Yeah, well I can do that too, ya fucking bitch
Just when I thought the competition was getting dull. Very Happy Very Happy This sounds like my rant back in the final 6 confessionals, but better! Love it! <3
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:33 am

[quote="Mikiel"]
Sweet_Tyra wrote:This sounds like my rant back in the final 6 confessionals

geez, how much did i fucking miss while i was out having a life?

POST IT SO I CAN WATCH IT MIKIEL!!! <3
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:48 am

oh no it wasn't a video (unfortunately!), it was that confessional challenge that was suppose to be sent to leigh; not sure what he did with it or if he read it but I needed to bitch, so i bitched. Hahahah I wish I were able to see everyone's response to those questions. What a Face
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:49 am

Thanks Robbie. That means a lot coming from a former competitor. It says a lot when an eliminee isn't bitter afterward. I wish I could say that about everyone this cycle.

I'm shocked b/c after all the crazy shit I've said this cycle, I finally caused some drama by not doing anything at all.

And for that....the rest of you can eat a dookie.
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:55 am

I wouldn't have been bitter the first time I was eliminated but this is INTM, I have to put up a show one way or another.
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next