IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOLD UP A MINUTE - I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE AUDREY THING!

+5
Sweet_Tyra
lilVic
Erik
Karasu
Joey-GaGa
9 posters

Go down

HOLD UP A MINUTE - I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE AUDREY THING! Empty HOLD UP A MINUTE - I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE AUDREY THING!

Post  Joey-GaGa Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:30 pm

I just checked the forum because I literally haven't been on the other forum or IMDB for ages and apparently people think I was behind some issue with Audrey? I had absolutely NOTHING to do with that! I didn't even know there was an Audrey issue until I was scrolling through the posts on here and found out she was a fake! Wtf who started that fucking shit I didn't have anything to do with that honestly and I thought people on here who I've built friendships with would actually understand that. I haven't talked to Shiza or Jilpen since the summer...actually it's been longer than that since I've talked to Shiza. Jilpen just randomly dropped off the face of the earth and I haven't spoken to her in a really long time and I honestly had absolutely NOTHING to do with whatever drama was concering any kind of spamming or whatever recently on here.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

http://www.modelmayhem.com/janmodel

Back to top Go down

HOLD UP A MINUTE - I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE AUDREY THING! Empty Re: HOLD UP A MINUTE - I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE AUDREY THING!

Post  Karasu Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:42 pm

I think everyone suspected you guys because you all basically disappeared. But now im starting to think it was someone from imdb, maybe they hate the game and wanted to fuck it up?

I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions like that
Karasu
Karasu
Admin

Back to top Go down

HOLD UP A MINUTE - I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE AUDREY THING! Empty Re: HOLD UP A MINUTE - I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE AUDREY THING!

Post  Joey-GaGa Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:48 pm

Karasu wrote:I think everyone suspected you guys because you all basically disappeared. But now im starting to think it was someone from imdb, maybe they hate the game and wanted to fuck it up?

I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions like that

I know we talked in PM's but thanks for making this public haha.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:49 pm

Oh INTM and the wrath of IMDbers. What is this, Cycle 1 all over again? Yikes, remember whole panels and what not getting deleted for no reason whatsoever? That was a nightmare.
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:51 pm

awkward_silences wrote:Oh INTM and the wrath of IMDbers. What is this, Cycle 1 all over again? Yikes, remember whole panels and what not getting deleted for no reason whatsoever? That was a nightmare.

Truth. Mess.

How are youuuuu? I haven't talked to you in ages haha
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:53 pm

I have a new theory now that joey,jilpen and shiza are all admit to NOT doing it.

I think someone from imdb is bitter about intm or they just hate some of us on here for unknown reasons. My new suspects are :strangesounds or that guy who tried to get people to join his modeling competition and banned ballard from imdb (i forgot his name Neutral )

Oh Billy and Dani were definately fake as well. Which means more people were involved No
Karasu
Karasu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:58 pm

Karasu wrote:I have a new theory now that joey,jilpen and shiza are all admit to NOT doing it.

I think someone from imdb is bitter about intm or they just hate some of us on here for unknown reasons. My new suspects are :strangesounds or that guy who tried to get people to join his modeling competition and banned ballard from imdb (i forgot his name Neutral )

Oh Billy and Dani were definately fake as well. Which means more people were involved No

I'm leaning towards strangesounds as well, but I don't know, I don't wanna jump to conclusions though.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:10 pm

Is strangesounds even on the boards anymore? I heard he came back under a new username?

Anyway, I'm good. Enjoying senior year for the most part, can't wait to graduate. I need to take a shower, now, though, because I need to go to a build call for the show I'm producing that opens in a week. Welcome back!
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post  lilVic Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:18 pm

Didn't Audrey have the same exact IP address and location as Shiza??

I still think it was him...
lilVic
lilVic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:23 pm

Joey, I would also like to publicly apologize.
I hope you understand
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmallstars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:32 pm

Sweet_Tyra wrote:Joey, I would also like to publicly apologize.
I hope you understand

Thank you Tyra Smile
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:34 pm

i'm sure, looking back on the cycle 4 forums, joey wasn't even involved in any of the audrey discussions? i think everyone automatically lumped him in with jilpen because she was so uber defensive about audrey.
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:13 pm

i can't be bothered to backtrack or shit and i have no idea what went on etc.etc. but JOEY I LOVE YOU LAV U
Avess
Avess

https://www.facebook.com/avess.arshad

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:38 pm

Yayy! Proudly never accused anyone of anything! I'm glad it was not you or Jilly, Joey, because I was so disappointed. Glad we've all taken it well and love each other!!

Honestly, conspiracy theories aside I think "Audrey" might have just been a random.
Someone who had a vendetta against the group would have been way more obvious, caused a lot more drama, and gotten us to dispell secrets.
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:47 pm

but what about billy,dani and kristen?

Notice how all their promo shots dont follow the brief and they look like myspace pics
Karasu
Karasu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cozeanna Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:53 pm

i don't know Shiza at all, but the IP address thing sounds like pretty legit proof it was Shiza, or someone who came on here months earlier one time and pretended to be Shiza. Either way, you can't know.
No one actually gave solid reasoning for Jilpen or Joey being involved, I think it was just kinda mentioned as possible and everyone was like ROAR JOEY JILPEN ROAR because we were upset at being deceived.
but honestly, i don't think it matters. Point is, you can never really KNOW someone's character based on what they type. A lot of people had skewed opinions of Bree, most of us misunderstood Ballard. This is where drama comes from.
I try to be one of those people that distances myself a little on the internet. Not everything can be taken at face value, which is why I think the video confessionals that have been cropping up this cycle are so great. We're all from different backgrounds and countries, so it's a lot easier to read tone when you can actually look someone in the eye.
I guess what i'm trying to say is that I'm going to assume you are all frauds and pedophiles until you post a youtube saying you're not, because then I can read your mind through the camera lens.
rar.
Cozeanna
Cozeanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down