IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've tried 3 separate occasions and methods on this video thing

5 posters

Go down

I've tried 3 separate occasions and methods on this video thing Empty I've tried 3 separate occasions and methods on this video thing

Post  Mikiel Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:09 am

and I still can't upload it onto a movie maker program. I think I'm not gonna make my video all fancy-schmancy, and just go for a straight up one take. So apologizes ahead of time for having a bland video hahaha. Anyone else having troubles or is it just me?? Shocked hahahaa.
Mikiel
Mikiel

http://www.myspace.com/485390558

Back to top Go down

I've tried 3 separate occasions and methods on this video thing Empty Re: I've tried 3 separate occasions and methods on this video thing

Post  Cozeanna Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:59 pm

Are you trying to use Windows Movie Maker? That's always worked for me, but you have to import the video from the program instead of opening the program from the imported video.

I am procrastinating as usual, but I plan to get started tomorrow afternoon. My roommate is ALWAYS around, so i have to wait until she's in class from 1-3 and squeeze it in there. I want to do it when there's still daylight too.

I think my biggest problem is going to be working with the music. I'm really bad at that kind of thing, but i think the editing will be fine.

Good luck!
Cozeanna
Cozeanna

Back to top Go down

I've tried 3 separate occasions and methods on this video thing Empty Re: I've tried 3 separate occasions and methods on this video thing

Post  LTate Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:02 pm

Embarassed
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Chantal Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:56 pm

yey ive done mine now, just need to try and upload it to youtube, but youtube hates me and never lets me have sound on so i might just have to upload it to photobucket
Chantal
Chantal

https://www.facebook.com/The.Channyzon?ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:59 am

I've tried importing my video using Windows Movie Maker, but WMM says that it can't upload the particular file it's under. I think I need to convert the file somehow, but I lack the necessary skills haha. -___-
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:32 am

you can just download a video converter.
or just google it!
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cozeanna Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:36 pm

how is everyone coming along? i just finished filming, and now i'm going to edit, which will probably take 6-9 hours. Good thing i dont have to do anything else today.

I think i did okay. I did a lot of raw stuff that should come together with editing, but if i can't get the music to work than it's gonna be pretty laughable. I can say one thing for sure: I am NEVER drinking Sierra Mist Diet Cranberry Splash or whatever the hell it's called EVER again. Fricken chugged it like six times. Ughghhh. Might puke it all up. I did like twelve spit-takes too, i'm gonna be the YaYa of this commercial.
Cozeanna
Cozeanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:35 am

Can you really (download thing)? Whenever I have to do something like that I always feel like I'm gonna download some virus thing in disguise. It freaks me out! :O
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:59 am

just get one frma reliable page, yeah
try dvx or whatever
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down