IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PHOTO SHOOT #3!

+2
Karasu
Sweet_Tyra
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Empty PHOTO SHOOT #3!

Post  Sweet_Tyra Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:05 pm

Dont comment separately on the baby pics, but you can of course mention them in your comments!

And one thing: I dont think it would be appropriate for the judges to compare the baby photo and the photo shoot and say stuff like "you havnt mirrored the original very well" etc because that wasn't the point of the shoot, it was to draw inspiration, so just letting you guys know they dont have to be the same, but have small similarities in the way of styling and location etc!

MIKIEL:

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Mikielbaby

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Mikiel3

OREGON:

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Oregonbaby-1

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Oregon3

JONO:

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Jonobaby

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Jono3

AVESS:

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Avessbaby

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Avess3

JONNY:

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Jonnybaby

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Jonny3

CHANTAL:

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Chantalbaby

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Chantal3

CONNAN:

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Connanbaby

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Connan3

CHRIS:

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Chrisbaby

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Chris3

JARED:

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Jaredbaby

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Jared3

MEL:

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Melbaby

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Mel3

AVA:

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Avababy

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Ava3

COZY:

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Cozybaby

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Cozy3

STEVIE:- His baby picture was one he got from google!

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Steviebaby

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Stevie3

ERIK:

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Erikbaby

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Erik3

Last edited by Sweet_Tyra on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 12 times in total
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmallstars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

PHOTO SHOOT #3! Empty Re: PHOTO SHOOT #3!

Post  Karasu Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:27 pm

Mikiel
Karasu: This reminds me of erin's shot, its neither great nor horrible. I dont really find it that interesting; maybe because of your wardrobe or the lighting? I dont know i feel like there is something missing here. I do however like your expression, it goes well with the graduation theme.

Robbie
Karasu: LOVE the idea of this shoot, it reminds me of jacks sweetyra pop picture which was one of my favs. Unfortunately I think you couldve done a lot more in this; you look sortof uncomfortable and your body is stiff. Everything just looks forced in this picture.

Avess
Karasu: This is so cool!! I love that you incorporated a "dancing pose". This is one of the more creative shots this cycle. Good job!

Jono
Karasu: I like that you tried to do something commercial, but i have to say that this is your worst picture so far. I think your legs look very awkward and so does your face.I dont know i feel like im looking at a candid of you falling down in between frames. Big step backward this week i'm afraid =/

Jonny
Karasu: I love everything about this photo, you've really stepped up your game this week. I'm glad that you finally gave a fierce look instead of the soft expression you always have. My only negative is that you looks shorter.

Chantal
Karasu: Awesome job as usual. I love how instead of just trying to recreate a baby picture, you made it about the fashion.

Chris
Karasu: Yeah i agree with leigh; when modeling jeans you have to looks more masculine, but this shot is actually pretty good. My one negative is the face, you are giving the whitney mouth. You've definately improved though.

Connan
Karasu: I love your expression, but i think the wardrobe is a bit boring.

Mel
Karasu: *sigh* I was really hoping that you would do amazing this week, but you fell flat. Its a pretty picture but i dont see a model unfortunately.

Ava
Karasu: This is pretty awesome. I love that you took a risk and didnt try to make this a pretty picture. i love the raw emotion here; you look like a fierce drunk protecting their alcohol xD.

Jared
Karasu: I'm loving the shape you are making with your body. I know you can do alot better though. Also i wish you would come on the board more often.

Cozy
Karasu: Aside from the poor quality of the picture, this looks amazing. You look like a russian queen( you are probably not russian, but you look it xD)

Stevie
Karasu: I'm glad you sent something in. I dont know how i feel about this picture, its not good or bad. but im glad you tried.

Erik
Karasu: Finally someone did the clown picture right. This is really cool.

Callout
Chantal
Avess
Erik
Cozy
Jonny
Ava
Jared
Connan
Mikiel
Chris
Jono
Stevie
Robbie
Mel

Last edited by Karasu on Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 11 times in total
Karasu
Karasu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:00 pm

Mikiel
Great simplicity in the pose, great commanding expression. My one complaint is that you did not add much of a "fashion" element, which I felt the girls on ANTM did very well. But I love the way you have kept it simple, which was one of my complaints with you luast week.

Robbie
You have definitely made an appropriate twist. I think your pose is halfway-there. Your legs look very long just hanging, but if you had injected some tensioin into the leg, pointed the foot, they would have looked longer. Your face is a bit worried, and I'm worried too - you give us that expression a lot. Work on your fierce eyes!!

Jono
Well, you had the right idea with giving us child-like vulnerability with a fashion element, but I think your face broke the feel a bit. I'm happy with the body language - child-like, but showing your clothes off. The face is not really appropriate for a fashion shoot though. I'd have liked to see your features more clearly, I think. Oh, and now I know what our kids will look like.

Avess
Best so far!! You took your setting, recreated it, and gave us a pose that made us look at YOU. You matched your outfit well in theme colours, but made it modern and fashion. There is so much "good" about this picture I can barely contain myself! *explodes*

Jonny
I'm SO glad you re-did this shoot. This picture is ten times better than the ones you showed me. The styling really perked it up. The body language is great and you REALLY thought about your lines. My complaint is that in such a complex pose you forgot your neck a bit - your head is just kind of floating there. Other than that, wonderful picture!!

Chantal
The past few weeks I've been saying, "What happened?" concerning you. THIS is the Chantal we knew and loved in C3... if not better. You got the idea perfectly - kid-like but fashion! You thought about what you were selling. I'm willing to go out on a limb and say you probably have the best body - of the girls at least - in the whole competition, and this is the first time you've REALLY worked that. You made your body look sooooo long, especially in the lower half, and your face is just to die for - shows that you don't need a crazy, forced face to be fierce. AMAZING, possibly your best work. The others need to be scared.

Connan
Are you wearin' fuckin' guyliner? You wear it quite well. I remember when Tyra said to Kim of Cycle 5 that male modeling is slightly feminine. You've certainly taken a move that is quite feminine but still strong, which I think is the epitome of good male modeling. Great streamline you've created with your body, great showing off of your fashion choices. I also like how you were making fierce eyes as a baby. Your expression actually matches the original pic quite well!

Chris
Funny original picture! I think you're rising in the ranks, mister. You've definitely started to control your face and body a little more. You still need to find more of a balance between fierce eyes and a near-comedic expression. But you've backed down off of that a little bit. You've still got a long way to go, but you've come quite a ways thus far. Your legs are good but your foot looks really short and troll-like. POINT IT!! Overall this photo shows promise.

Jared
Okay, so composition would have brought this picture WAY up on the list in my opinion. You kind of stick out in my mind for the things you do with your limbs, which are really long and magical. You certainly have done something really cool here, but in cropping your feet out it looks more sloppy than intentional. Not good. Sad The expression is okay, but I feel it's a bit too modeling-by-numbers. On the plus side, you recreated your shot best out of anyone, but that's not all this shoot was about.

Mel
Not to pull a Tyra, but your makeup reminds me of the leopard eye makeup that Jordana did on me! I liked your ideas and you thought a lot about your outfit, but the outfit and makeup can't make a good picture for you. I feel like you didn't pose or do anything with your face at all. You're cute as Hell but you're not going to get first call-out for just being cute.

Ava
I'm going to pull a Tyra again - this reminds me of my Fall Harder shot in C2. Except you got the "broked down" feel better than I did. Great job. Haunting. I can safely say this is an absolutely beautiful photo, one of the most aesthetically amazing ones of the week, but I'm disappointed that you're not showing off the clothes. But hey, minor complaint.

COZY
You was one fierce bitch! Man, that is a beautiful dress and you are sell-sell-selling it. You're like an ancient princess, in the middle of your kitchen. There's something about the setup of the shot though that is a bit "off." Like you have this beautiful elegant dress and this beautiful elegant pose, but the photo quality is not what we're used to from you! Of course, we would be silly to penalize you for having a low-quality photo, but something about the overall effect is off because it looks slightly rushed. Good thing you're a natural, girl!

STEVIE
You're back! Okay, so this shot is rushed... but it's not horribel. I think that this shot, which looks like it was done in a few minutes, turned out better than your whole set last week, which you likely spent a lot more time on. I think you've learned that you perform very well when you're not overthinking and pressuring yourself. This is by no means a perfect picture - you lack a bit of elegance - but it is certainly one with a lot of potential to be edgy.

Erik
There's something a little Joker-ish about this picture, which is cool. I like what you did with your legs, though the angle atwhich they were shot conflicts with theoverall effect of the turned-in knee. Pretty good face except the eyes are a little bored. We know that you can give power in your eyes, so this is abit disappointing for me. But I know you can do better.

Order:
Chantal
Connan
Avess
Ava
Cozy
Jono
Stevie
Erik
Jared
Chris
Jonny
Mikiel
Robbie
Mel

Last edited by Bree-ba O'Riley on Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:37 pm; edited 8 times in total
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:02 pm

MIKIEL
When I see this picture, I do see the resemblance to your baby pic, so great job on that. However, I do agree with Bree in that there's no fashion element. If the brief called for a similar picture, then great job. Leigh wanted you guys to make it fashion though, so next time try to work on that.

ROBBIE
Yeah I agree with Alex. This reminds me of Jack's fruit picture. Ok now. Yes, we have seen that expression before. Many times. See in the kid picture you were laughing, I think. I would have used that as like a sign. Maybe this needed to be a commercial photoshoot. We need some of those. So yeah, work on your expressions if you don't want us to call you Sundai.

AVESS
This looks like all circusy, ANTM cycle 6 krumping photoshoot. Loves it. It would have been totally kick ass if you were in the air doing hip hop hula or something fun and crunk like that. My only negative is that you are losing your neck, but I see this as a kind of action shot so it's forgivable.

JONO
You look like a wise old man who was just sharing his life story and reminiscing about that one time he did PCP. Awesome. You look genuinely happy, and I really like the styling. My only negative is that your left arm looks... I wouldn't say stiff, but stiff- like..or whatever. It looks like it's just there. Other than that, great job!

JONNY
I really like this picture. The "Hey Arnold!" styling makes me giggle which makes this just so fun. I like what you're doing with the swing and the way you're using it. My negative is that how you're posing makes you look shorter. That's never good. Always try to elongate yourself.

CHANTAL
Gorgeous, dahling, simply gorgeous. I think it's obvious that you would totally re-imagine the style in your picture. You're totally wearing the modern version of your baby clothes, and that's awesome. I like that your expression is all evil Mary Poppins. This is what I think of this picture. Evil, stylish Mary Poppins. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

CONNAN
Hahahahah Epic fail hahahaha that's all I have to say about that.

CHRIS
Is that really the only picture you had? Cause to be honest it looks like you took a picture, then switched positions and took another one then turned them both in :/ I'm not saying you cheated, I'm just saying there's really not much of a difference between the two pictures and it just makes it harder for me to judge. I don't like what you're doing with your legs. Waist up, good, waist down, eh.

JARED
Yeah I like that the styling is extremely similar. I don't really like the angle the picture was taken, though. It makes you look shorter cause the bed (which is another negative, why is it in the shot?) limits your range and it makes you look shorter and you had to crop your legs, see? The expression is ok, and you're kinda losing your neck.

MEL
This totally looks like something Audrey would turn in. There's nothing wow about it except the styling but like Bree said, the styling doesn't make the picture. You're not really doing anything with your face. If this was a beauty shot, it would be kinda boring. Nothing great about this.

AVA
Edgy! This is edgy! Loves it! I know that you were probably playing with the lighting to make it more haunting and whatever, but I would have really preferred a natural light cause you're losing your hand right there, see? Other than that, great job!

COZY
I totally like what you were going for, but yeah, the blurriness takes away from the classiness of your outfit, your pose, and such. My other negative is that I find the background a bit distracting. I really do like your pose and your styling, though.

STEVIE
So glad you didn't quit. This totally reminds me of Michelle's bulimia picture, you know? With the cake, and the way you're sitting and all of that. I like it. I would have really liked it if you were doing something more extreme with your legs though. Kind of a broke down doll pose.

ERIK
This is a fun picture, but there's not much else going on. The way you're posing, you look really really short and that's never good. Waist up, I like what you're doing, but the legs is what's making you look short. You totally look like this guy I met yesterday in this picture. He was hilarious.

CALLOUTS
CHANTAL
CONNAN
AVESS
AVA
JONO
COZY
JARED
ERIK
STEVIE
ROBBIE
JONNY
MIKIEL
CHRIS
MEL

Last edited by Nigel on Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:50 am; edited 4 times in total
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:10 am

work on your expressions if you don't want us to call you Sundai.

Better than oregon Laughing
Karasu
Karasu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:24 am

MIKIEL: What a cute kid!! This picture reminds me of Erin's in the fact that its very simple, but still hard to completely fault. If there was a fault, I would say it isnt exciting enough, but I dont think you really need extravagant poses for a shot to be interesting. I think you could have done more with your shoot, but this end product still has a little bit of power and appeal. I think you went too literal with the styling, i think if you had maybe pinned the robe back so it wasnt so baggy, it wouldve added more of a fashion element.

OREGON: I know you had a lot of really cool poses on the tree, but in one, the bagginess of the shirt made you look a little round and in another, the composition wasnt that great. I think this is a great preppy summer shot which has a kinda Ralph Lauren-ish style. I LOVE the composition and lines and shapes in this photo and the lighting is perfection. You really need to watch some of your facial expressions though, because in all your shots you either looked concerned or too goofy. But I think this is a really nice, soft shot, so well done.

JONO: Oh my lord youre smiling!!! And it DOESNT look fake or mocked! This is a really good natural, candid photo and photos like this are really good for connecting with the audience and making them feel like they would be just as happy wearing the jumper or the shoes or the jeans. Im really happy for you, because I know you were freaking out about a commercial shot, but it seems like this came so naturally to you and it shows to me that you can do it. I just hope that if you are around for commercial week, you can pull it together and just remember this picture and remember what you were thinking at the time and just let it flow!

AVESS: Love itttt!!! The pose is amazing. Its like youve been snapped mid-routine during your disco workout haha. I LOVE the left hand and how its so relaxed, but is that red paint on your palm? haha. You couldve pushed more with your eyes, they arent as intense as the pose and the setting, but I think the visual pleasure of all the other elements makes up for that. Great shot!

JONNY: Ok, I LOVE the pose!!! It reminds me of the gymnastics photoshoot from Cycle 5 of AusNTM. The issue I have is the torso, it reminds me of the disabled people in their wheelchairs who have the tiny heads and the really large torsos and tiny little legs. I dunno what the condition is called, but yeh, it looks like you are bordering on that there haha. It wouldve been better if you had elongated your torso a bit more or maybe clipped the shirt at the back to make it slim fitting. Remember guys, fashion is largely based on illusion. If your shirt doesnt fit, clip it at the back or tuck it in and pin it. Great connection with the face also, I really like the arm against the face, really soft.

CHANTAL: Your film was AMAZING. I probably could have used every shot and I will probably go back and wish I had chosen something different, but I do think that every other photo had something at least a little off about it. Your face is absolute beauty and perfection here. You look worth a million bucks!!!

CONNAN: I LOOOOOVE your face!! It looks photoshopped. But Im saying that as a good thing, like this is so good it looks photoshopped. I love the whole face, the styling, the connection. It is sexy and soft at the same time. THIS is a fashion picture.

CHRIS: Dude, you are WORKIN those jeans!! Your film was quite good, lots of different and interesting poses- one thing I have to warn you of though- dont OVER pose. You had some great shots, but you looked quite feminine in them. This was the most masculine and if you are going to be half naked selling jeans, you need to look manly and strong, which I think you do in this one, but not in the others. To me the only off thing about this picture in particular is the mouth, you shouldve closed it and tensed your jaw a little, but it still looks good and you are making those jeans look HAWT!!!

JARED: This is a good picture and it is, technically speaking, hard to fault. However, I dont feel like its a GREAT picture. You have a strong portfolio so far this cycle, but I feel that you arent putting in as much effort as you did in Cycle 2, so it just makes your photos look sub-par by comparison. I have tried my hardest not to compare shots from this cycle to the originals, but I just cant help it with you in particular because I am waiting for you to deliver something that will blow my mind and so far, its only really happened once last week, when I know you can do it every week. Youve become less active in the forum and as I said, I dont see as much effort. You have all the goods to win this thing and if it was based on looks and modeling potential alone you would be number one on my list every week. What I think all the judges are waiting for now is something that is amazing, not just good.

MEL: I like the way you incorporated the pattern on your parka into your makeup, I thought that was really original and clever. I really like the doe eyed, spacey expression as well. I still dont feel enough of a fashion element in your shots though and you had a lot of issues with angles, shadows and lighting in your film.

AVA: Girrrrl this is fierce!!! Im so glad Ava is back, after your performance last week, I was worried the first week was a fluke or that you would be a one hit wonder. Gotta love the drunk model chic haha. The connection here is so powerful! You look amazing, although the makeup looks just a liiiiitle dirty. Great shot nonetheless!

COZY: I really like the movement in this picture, the lean in to the window is very...dainty? I dunno, its very royal. I do agree with Bree about the setting though. Its like royalty in the 'burbs haha. Although maybe that was the idea? The queen who wants to live in the castle but is stuck in the small modest family house? Thinking of it that way makes this shot very interesting!!!

STEVIE: I really like the connection in this picture, but I think overall, it lacks energy and tension. I think the judges have pretty much said it all so far- you know and we know that this was rushed and you let the pressure get to you this week, but I want to know that you have the ability to create something amazing within a short amount of time. I am SO glad you turned something in though because I really wanna see you go far.

ERIK: The twister mat has made a return!!! Haha! As you said earlier, recreating a photo that is similar to the eliminee of this shoot in ANTM was a little risky. And like Lisa's picture, I think this lacks energy. I love the pose and the whole set up of the shot, but your performance seems a little lazy. Your pictures werent composed as well as they usually are and theres something funny about your lips, maybe too much tension in the jaw.

CALLOUT:

Connan
Chantal
Avess
Ava
Cozy
Jono
Jared
Chris
Oregon
Mikiel
Erik
Jonny
Stevie
Mel

Last edited by Sweet_Tyra on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:43 pm; edited 8 times in total
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firebolt Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:55 am

The order of my comments is also my call out order.

Chantal - Excellent photo! Your face looks gorgeous here! And I love your pose as well. And I think its cool how you're in the same location as the original baby photo. Very fashion-y as well. Chantal is back on top!

Connan - Wow, I think this is your best photo to date! Great pose, and like Lesus said, your face looks so perfect you'd think it was photoshopped and heavily air brushed. You're really selling what you're wearing. Great job!

Ava - I second pretty much everything Sweet Tyra said. You had a great shot 2 weeks ago, a mediocre one last week, and now you bounced right back up again! This photo is fierce. I feel like this picture tells a story...like you're one of those tragic alcoholics who has been drinking since age 2. Now if you can just stay consistent, then you could be a front-runner in this competition. Good job!

Avess - I think you fit the brief PERFECTLY! Good job! I like how your outfit closely resembles the outfit in the baby photo and how you incorporated the music into it as well. Your pose is great as well.

Cozy - This is quite a fine picture, very elegant. There seems to be a strong connection in your face with whatever you're looking at outside. One thing I'm very impressed with is how the coat looks like its part of your hair! How very modelly.

Jonny - Last week, I have to admit I didn't like your pictures, but you improved so much this week! I LOVE the V-shape you're creating with your body and your face looks very strong. Overall, to put it in Randy Jackson terms, "it was just a'ight for me this week", but I am satisfied nonetheless.

Chris - Another one who has shown improvement! Awesome angles, you did great with the pose, but theres something lacking in the face for me. This could have been really good if you pushed just a little more in the face.

Jared - Ooo I like how you've posed yourself over the piano. And the outfit looks almost exactly like the original. You're communicating very well with the eyes, but theres something about the angle that doesn't really jive. And like the other judges have said, we want to see Cycle 2 Jeraldo again! Chantal is back on track, we want to see you on that level too next week.

Mikiel - Simple and composed, I like it! I feel like theres really something cooking behind your stare. Unfortunately, thats all I really have to say about this picture. Nothing really stands out...(Your presence is very commanding in the picture, but thats not hard when there's nothing else around you).

Erik - Compared to what we're used to from you, this shot is kind of a disappointment. The outfit is very fun and clown-like, but this picture doesn't wow me. Being a clown, you should have gone for a slightly more wild pose and expression.

Stevie - Well I'm glad you decided not to quit! I'm sure you know this isn't a fantastic picture, but it'll do. There's a certain amount of effort present in your face. The fashion element seems very 70's to me. All-in-all I really don't have much to say about the picture to be honest...except...did you rub frosting by your cojones? O_O

Jono- You did so good last week, but I think you took a step back this week. Your clothes and body say fashion, but I don't feel like you're modeling with your face I think the closing your eyes ruined this shot's potential.

Mel - I think this photo had potential to be a good shot. Your eyes really pop out here, but your mouth is all wrong. Your lips look too compressed or something. I think if you gave us a slight [natural] smile you and the lighting was better, the picture would have worked.

Robbie - I agree with the other judges, this doesn't look natural to me and you look very uncomfortable in the tree.

eh, what the heck, i'll make it easy.

1 CHANTAL
2 CONNAN
3 AVA
4 AVESS
5 COZY
6 JONNY
7 CHRIS
8 JARED
9 MIKIEL
10 ERIK
11 STEVIE
12 JONO
13 MEL
14 ROBBIE

^even though I actually like Mel's picture than Robbie's this week, I agree that she should be eliminated over him.

Last edited by Firebolt on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:41 pm; edited 14 times in total

Firebolt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firebolt Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:43 am

The photos were due today right? We're still missing like 8 people.

Firebolt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wendy Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:04 am

ohhh myyy Very Happy can i start commenting them when all the pictures are turned in cause i get a lil confused lol ... and i promise to comment all the pictures this time ..
wendy
wendy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:02 am

Nah they have until tomorrow I think? unless im wrong haha
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:26 am

are we supposed to choose between chris' two pictures?
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firebolt Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:05 am

Or is that first smaller photo supposed to be his baby pic? If so, I'm calling farse.

Firebolt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:27 am

the smaller photo is his "baby" pic, its from when he was 14

i know a few people said they didnt have any baby photos of themselves, and i said they could send in teen ones. i cant remember if chris was one of those though, the only ones i remember are stevie and jonny, but jonny has managed
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:24 pm

Jonny's pic is of Xander, that's why.

Grrr Jared is pissing me off with his lack of trying. It's like he thinks/knows he's got this. But his pic was still good.
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:46 pm

AVA
ERIK
MEL

Will receive penalty points. Cozy is late but is exempt from the penalty because she gave me notice when the brief was posted.

Stevie sent me a message saying he has quit the competition coz he doesnt know what to do because he has no baby photo. I told him to pull a Myriam CNTM and send anything or use a friends, so hopefully he will by tomorrow, but i doubt it. all I can say is FUCK that sucks! I thought this would be the non-quitters cycle dammit!!! And they always have to do it late in the bloody week so its too late to bring back the previously eliminated contestant!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:50 pm

Sweet_Tyra wrote:AVA
ERIK
MEL

Will receive penalty points. Cozy is late but is exempt from the penalty because she gave me notice when the brief was posted.

Stevie sent me a message saying he has quit the competition coz he doesnt know what to do because he has no baby photo. I told him to pull a Myriam CNTM and send anything or use a friends, so hopefully he will by tomorrow, but i doubt it. all I can say is FUCK that sucks! I thought this would be the non-quitters cycle dammit!!! And they always have to do it late in the bloody week so its too late to bring back the previously eliminated contestant!

WTF kind of reason is that??

I find it hard to believe that he doesnt have baby pictures. I mean i understood in jonnys case, but cant stevie ask someone at home to send him some?
Karasu
Karasu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:42 am

I agree Karasu, I wouldve thought he could do that, but maybe not.

Who knows.

Now the question is-

Do we bother contacting shaq and see if he can do the shoot within the next day?
Do we have a non-elimination?
Do we continue with an Elimination and go onto the Final 12 next week?
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:17 am

I think we should just continue.

Shaq would probably get eliminated anyway
Karasu
Karasu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:02 am

Let's continue on.
This'll be Mel's third time in the bottom and, not to be rude, but I am just kinda anxious to see her elimianted.
That sounds awful, but..
Hey, where's Cozy?
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:08 am

Cozy is sending hers in tonight i think...or maybe tomorrow

she let me know earlier in the week that she would only have a certain time frame to do it, so it should be here soon
Same with Erik
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firebolt Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:13 am

Umm I dont want this game to go on for 2 years so I definitely think there should still be an elimination. lol.

Firebolt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:16 am

I agree about mel. It would be ridiculous to eliminate anyone but her. Shes the only one who hasnt had a good shot so far. She only got this far because the other three were worse
Karasu
Karasu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:19 am

Om, elimination it is!!

And also Karasu, in regards to Jared- he IS signed up to the forum lol! but i dont blame you for thinking he isnt, he has been painfully inactive. His username is reSPEKT
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firebolt Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:25 am

That is disappointing about Stevie though. Even though he probably wasnt going to last too much longer anyway, its still pretty ridiculous to quit in a second chance cycle. Why sign up again in the first place if you're prone to quitting?

Firebolt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:34 am

Sweet_Tyra wrote:Om, elimination it is!!

And also Karasu, in regards to Jared- he IS signed up to the forum lol! but i dont blame you for thinking he isnt, he has been painfully inactive. His username is reSPEKT

woooooooooow i was wondering who that was lol
Karasu
Karasu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next