IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How is everyone feeling about their shoot?

+9
Cozeanna
Jonny-boy
Mellykakes
This is Chris
LTate
CHEERS THEN
Mikiel
Bree-ba O'Riley
Ava
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How is everyone feeling about their shoot? Empty How is everyone feeling about their shoot?

Post  Ava Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:40 am

To build up anticipation for panel, lets talk about our shoots!

How does everyone feel about theres?

I feel much much better about mine this week, than i did last week.
Ava
Ava

Back to top Go down

How is everyone feeling about their shoot? Empty Re: How is everyone feeling about their shoot?

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:04 am

I think a lot of people stepped it up!!
Two or three people stepped back a little from last week.
One or two stayed the same.
But overall I'm wayyyyyy more pleased this week than last week. The "step-ups" were MAJOR. MAJOR.
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

How is everyone feeling about their shoot? Empty Re: How is everyone feeling about their shoot?

Post  Mikiel Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:27 am

I feel like you should give more of your classic Bree-clues like back in cycle 3 Very Happy

I really like my shoot this week, but I just hope my message was conveyed to the judges haha. Tried not crossing the line from nostalgic to boring haha.
Mikiel
Mikiel

http://www.myspace.com/485390558

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:44 am

i'm disappointed that i couldn't do anything more dynamic for my baby photo reconstruction. i think i brought a few nice photos out. i think i look like i'm modelling clothes or whatever, which is a good thing. i hope. no shot from it is brilliant, but none were awful either. yeah, i'm ok with it.
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:46 am

I like my take on my baby photo. I'm just dissapointed with my baby photo lol I had only 1 shot to choose from and personally I thought it would be lame if I googled a baby photo to recreate. I hope I didn't F myself over.
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:51 am

it's all about the end product, isn't it? even if the inspiration isn't brilliant - surely it's better if you make something brilliant from scratch.

you're tall aren't you? i'm not. and unlike some girls on cycle 13, i will never look tall. i have very stumpy legs. i think that is a problem in my standing shots.
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:54 am

I'm not tall LOL I'm shorter than you. I try to show off my orangutan limbs to look taller HAHA I'm crossing my fingers I'm not the "kim stoltz" this week. That would ruin my day
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:54 am

you're NOT shorter than me ! Surprised

i'll be shocked
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:57 am

my driver's liscence says 5'4 but its old. I like to think im 5'5 now, but im just being delusional
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:58 am

two inches at least. heavens to dolly. colour me surprised and knock me over with a goose feather,
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:02 am

I find that stretching my neck, pointing my toes, extending my limbs, and pulling my waist away from the camera tends to make me look taller HAHA Either that or drunk giraffe.
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:03 am

a FIERCE drunk giraffe.

just like brittany cycle 4. in all three senses.
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:06 am

Brittany is my role model ! When I get tired of hearing people speak I shout "SHUUUUT UPPPPP!" , however I don't place my ass on the car window...cuz I'm classy.
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  This is Chris Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:09 am

LTate wrote:Brittany is my role model ! When I get tired of hearing people speak I shout "SHUUUUT UPPPPP!" , however I don't place my ass on the car window...cuz I'm classy.

"SHUUUUT UPPPPP!!!" and "Check yo thighs in da mirrah" come out of my mouth at least twice a day each hahaha

but... i do place my ass on car windows. i'm kinda stank like that.
This is Chris
This is Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:13 am

HAHAHA I can't use "Check yo thighs in da mirrah" anymore. I tried it once and my friend goes "Are you saying I'm fat?" and I said "Uggghh this joke is WASTED on you!" Razz
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellykakes Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:43 am

I actually really like my picture this week. (= teehee.
Mellykakes
Mellykakes

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:45 am

i think i ended up being 50/50 on my shoot.
i think i should've sent in some different shots, but i think the best one will be chosen.

i've been really frustrated with myself over the last couple of weeks, but hopefully i pull forward and start slamming some awesome shotz.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellykakes Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:46 am

I wanted it to be sunny, but I had to take it in the dark which kind of stunk but its a lot better then my first two photos, hopefully I am not in the bottom two. :\ but I like my picture this week so I think thats all that really matters at this point haha. and jonny I am sure you shoot went amazinggggg as long as you kept our clothes on!
Mellykakes
Mellykakes

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellykakes Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:48 am

btw if there was a most likely to pose naked award it would be neck and neck with you and bloom. but you would win it hands down. Do you remember his like pajama shoot?
Mellykakes
Mellykakes

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:48 am

MellyMoe wrote:I wanted it to be sunny, but I had to take it in the dark which kind of stunk but its a lot better then my first two photos, hopefully I am not in the bottom two. :\ but I like my picture this week so I think thats all that really matters at this point haha. and jonny I am sure you shoot went amazinggggg as long as you kept our clothes on!

oh, i wore plenty of clothes. it was cold outside. Razz
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:49 am

MellyMoe wrote:btw if there was a most likely to pose naked award it would be neck and neck with you and bloom. but you would win it hands down. Do you remember his like pajama shoot?

omg. i remember. >_<

but yeah. i would win. you all want me.

i'm going to bed, goodnight. tongue
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellykakes Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:52 am

good nighttt! sleep wellll!
Mellykakes
Mellykakes

Back to top Go down

Post  Ava Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:17 am

Connan, if its any consolation, you look tall in pictures!
Ava
Ava

Back to top Go down

Post  Cozeanna Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:35 am

I felt in my shoot that i was finally modeling, because i had an actual photographer. angie was very helpful in telling me what looked bad, "Move your arm, tuck in your booty you look like a whore, do something with your face you look bored, stop being so slutty." it's great to have that honesty on set. it's like being photographed by a blond fuzzy Janice Dickinson.

But yeah. I like my pictures. They're not edgy or dramatic at all, they're simple and i think they look good. I didn't stick too close to imitating the baby picture exactly, because i didn't want that to hedge me in.

If i could critique myself I would say that they're too superficial, there's nothing really eyecatching about them. I don't think they're very memorable. But we'll see what the judges think. And I honestly don't know which shot i would pick for panel. haha. I hope leigh picks a good one!
Cozeanna
Cozeanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:53 am

I haven't been able to do my shoot yet, but I've messed around with makeup and I really like my look, so I'll be doing my photoshoot in the morning. Hopefully this'll be the last time I have to use the grace period. Hopefully this will also not be because I'll get eliminated. :/ Fingers crossed!
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next