IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avess,Jono, boy I am not talking to, and Nanerpuss, Jared, and uhh everyone else.

4 posters

Go down

Avess,Jono, boy I am not talking to, and Nanerpuss, Jared, and uhh everyone else. Empty Avess,Jono, boy I am not talking to, and Nanerpuss, Jared, and uhh everyone else.

Post  Mellykakes Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:22 am

IF YOU DON'T WIN. I'LL EATCHU AND YOUR UNBORN BABIES.

Avess,Jono, boy I am not talking to, and Nanerpuss, Jared, and uhh everyone else. Yoyoustink
yes I know can not eat all of you at the same time, small stomach but I will be lurking outside your window waiting to pounce and take you over to the elimination corner... Twisted Evil
Mellykakes
Mellykakes

Back to top Go down

Avess,Jono, boy I am not talking to, and Nanerpuss, Jared, and uhh everyone else. Empty Re: Avess,Jono, boy I am not talking to, and Nanerpuss, Jared, and uhh everyone else.

Post  Mellykakes Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:25 am

Avess,Jono, boy I am not talking to, and Nanerpuss, Jared, and uhh everyone else. Elohel

SWINE FLU!

yes that is me my cylce in my frames i didn't send in because I looked crazy.
Mellykakes
Mellykakes

Back to top Go down

Avess,Jono, boy I am not talking to, and Nanerpuss, Jared, and uhh everyone else. Empty Re: Avess,Jono, boy I am not talking to, and Nanerpuss, Jared, and uhh everyone else.

Post  Mikiel Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:00 am

I still think your first picture on this thread to be amazing! Very Happy
Mikiel
Mikiel

http://www.myspace.com/485390558

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:16 am

mel, that first shot is FREAKING AMAZING WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellykakes Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:04 am

yeah I took those this summer there are a few more of them lmfao. I think not having a sutable camera kind of made me feel like no matter what my pictures would be shit so it didn't matter. ironically my mom just got me a camera haha.
Mellykakes
Mellykakes

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:55 am

shows how much potential we lost :'( :'( sux0rs
Avess
Avess

https://www.facebook.com/avess.arshad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down