IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CONFESSIONALS - WEEK 5

+7
YahFuckinLucky
x
CHEERS THEN
StevieMc
LTate
Cozeanna
Avess
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CONFESSIONALS - WEEK 5 Empty CONFESSIONALS - WEEK 5

Post  Avess Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:51 am

Avess
Avess

https://www.facebook.com/avess.arshad

Back to top Go down

CONFESSIONALS - WEEK 5 Empty Re: CONFESSIONALS - WEEK 5

Post  Cozeanna Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:32 am

I'm gonna do a written confessional cuz my computer is too slow to make a video.
yay panel! i thought i would have to sleep for 9 hours first.
okay, what do i think? I think i was called too high. My ghost shot probably bumped it up considerably. I didn't really like the vampire shot, I sent in some shots with the wine glass and some laying on a bed. I thought the bed ones were pretty and the wineglass ones were too slutty and awkward. But I should have taken more shots then, lol. I agree with you Avess about the blood thing, I BLAME ANGIE SHE IS SABOTAGING ME RAR RAR RAR. No, jk.
Stevie - liked the vampire, thought it was a good fashion-sexy. We've criticized your ghost enough, i just wish you would have stylized like you did in the vamp one.
Robbie- i actually liked your face in the vampire, don't get the pose. i love the colors in your face. it looks impressionistic. Your ghost is too clean cut.
Mikiel - love the vamp except for your nipple, your eyes are glittery! you look animated, in a good way. The ghost would have been perfect if the right had been cropped off to make it more mysterious.
Jono - i like your vamp shot, your eyes and arms say Come Get Me. Very manic-dangerous. The ghost is so creepy! You're the only ghost this week i would have nightmares about. It's genius.
Jonny - like the insulted look in your eyes in the vamp, it's a very complicated expression. I think the ghost would have been good without the makeup, it looks a lot like Mel's shot
Jared- you rock my socks off dude. The vamp is sooo provocative, but the angles are gorgeous. Did you actually fall over in the ghost shot? it's almost as creepy as Jono's. Love.
Connan - the vamp is really dynamic, you look like an attractive Gene Wilder. I actually really like the ghost, you worked the lighting to perfection and i love the pattern your feet are making in the linen.
Chris - I like your ghost better than your vampire in terms of modeling. In the vamp you are selling sex, but we've lost your neck and you're smizing too hard. The ghost is very understated emotionally, but i wish you would have styled more.
Avess - i don't think you got enough credit this week. Your vamp is mythologically scary, and the hand makes you calculating and sinister. Love the snarl. The ghost shot is very different from you in that you're acting harder than you're modeling, instead of giving fierce face you're being overwhelmed in the moment, which is good for the character. You're like an action hero ghost. I would totally buy the video game of you. Sometimes you look like Cratos from God of War. haha.
Chantal - i remember you being really worried about the vamp shot, but i don't know why. You're more fashion vamp than actual vamp, which is fine. Your hair is different every week, i don't know how you do it. The ghost is gorg, but you know that.
Erik - you do look sexed out! You're interacting with the camera really well. I hate how we can't really see your eyes in either of these shots though.
Ava - where are you???

Umm...yeah. i don't remember the callout order very well. i'm not gonna post my own. I don't know where i stand on the whole Ava/ChrisGate thing. It sucks either way. People get eliminated every week though, and i think it's our responsibility as models to make sure we don't get cut, whether by pushing through our difficulties and producing the best possible work or by actually submitting work on time. That being said, judges are human and Leigh is semi-human, so they are fallible and can't please everyone. That's why you have to BRIBE them. Geez. Get with it.

I'm worried about the next shoot. I think i'm going to try really hard to get a good crying shot because my shower one is going to suck. All i have is a tiny dorm bathroom and nowhere to put the camera. Oh i guess i could hoist it on the vanity. But hmmm.

Idk. I'm really proud of myself for submitting so many full body shots this cycle, even when they didn't have to be. I'm trying to be more confident in that area but it's a lot easier for me to pull of headshots, especially since I am my own photographer.

I hate having to submit so many shots. Can we just submit 3? I remember back in the olden days of Cycle 1, we only submitted 3 or 4 at the most. I'm lazy, Tyra, I don't want to take 300 shots to get 7 good ones. Especially since there's two shoots. Might make the whole WAAA YOU PICKED MY WORST SHOT drama go away too. Just sayin.

Okay i'm done. You get a sticker for reading this far!
Cozeanna
Cozeanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:37 am

thank you cozy!! that was one of the best comments i've ever recieved!!! thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i know why i dream about you a lot

Kratos?

CONFESSIONALS - WEEK 5 80363_10

that's a MASSIVE compliment
my day is so made

edit; i just looked at the site that i got that picture from, and haha;

HE IS A FREAKIN GOD OF WAR. he pushed his brother ares off a cliff and then he got a big e-peen from it. HAHA. I’d get poked any time. I mean come on, he is Kratos. He will murda you!! If you say he’s got a teenie weenie you are gonna die, sir! OF course his penis is going to be massive. to the left you can see they got the best actor for the upcoming God of War movie. I hope his penis is just a biiiiig lol

Yeah man, that is so me. I'll murder you and get a boner
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  Cozeanna Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:42 am

yay!
i made a day
that makes me God
Cozeanna
Cozeanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Cozeanna Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:45 am

you need to see someone about that.
OMG they're making a movie??? im not sure if thats good or bad...
Cozeanna
Cozeanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:50 am

CONFESSIONALS - WEEK 5 Haleu10
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  Cozeanna Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:20 pm

AHAAAAA omg.
he looks like he's gonna come up behind you...
Cozeanna
Cozeanna

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:26 pm

In a rare event, I'm actually gonna be serious for a minute (maybe less). I see what you mean about the expression thing Avess. I REALLY loved your vampire shot, and I would have done something similar but for the fact that I figured the judges would say, "I dont get the sexy, i see vampire/evil, but not model". To prove so, I found one of the photos I DIDN't submit.

CONFESSIONALS - WEEK 5 Jhfqww

I have several shots where I was much more sinister; I didn't submit any of them. While I thought that photo was particularly evil looking, I didn't submit it b/c its not just about what I like. This relates to what a lot of people are saying, like, "they didnt pick my best shot/I did so much better/ other people suck". I pick my shots based on 2 things, what I like and what I think the judges will like. If photos don't fit both categories I dont send it. Thats just me though, b/c in the past i did a lot of drawing/painting commision work and I had to please myself and the client, but whatever. I really dont think people should be upset with the fact that other people didn't like their photo.

Shit, I was eliminated first in my cycle and i still stuck around, and i wasn't bitter. In the past people have said some of my photos were awful.... O well, if you didn't like it it doesnt ruin my day, I'll just try something different next time. People have different tastes and its about pleasing the "client" as well.....doesn't Tyra say that a lot? I dont remember. I'm not trying to bash anyone, b/c I'm in no place to criticize anyone. Most people know I assume I'll be eliminated every week anyway Razz

I do think there are favorites in the compeition, but I don't think that means the elimination order is set in stone. I'll just enjoy the ride, see how far I go, take some interesting shots and keep it moving.

If you read this far I'm sorry for boring you, to reward you here is an anecdote about Mikiel and I:

One time I did a runway show in Rome with Mikiel. He swapped my birth control pills for tictacs and I had to get an abortion at the end of the runway....Mikiel laughed.

Sorry if you saw that one before, I don't have time to come up with better material.
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  StevieMc Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:58 pm

lol I'm sorry to jump on this Avess cause I really like your videos and I appreciate the advice, but you say that you don't get my ghost shot and kind of dismiss it like that, but then you go on to say about Jono's that you hate when people say they don't get it because that doesn't mean it's bad. It just made me chuckle lol.

StevieMc

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:12 am

yeah avess! good point stevie.
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  StevieMc Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:16 am

:p

StevieMc

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:33 am

i'm sorry Embarassed
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:37 am

Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  x Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:49 am

yall are totally lovers Avess, stop denying it.

i jump high because i'm asian and we were trained since birth to jump like that. oh i totally love the way yall say Oregon, its great. I'll make a confessional tomorrow using my best british accent!

x

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:56 am

vile.

oregon.

portland, oregon.

i think i say it normal (...aside from being inordinatley gay and lispy on that particular video)
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  YahFuckinLucky Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:16 am

I love how you pick your nose as soon as it starts rolling Jono. Truely endearing.
YahFuckinLucky
YahFuckinLucky

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:20 am

that's a scratch, not a pick!
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  x Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:36 am

lol bear with it, i rarely ever talk on camera, but when i do i don't know when to stop. part 1 is getting to know me more on a personal level and part 2 and 3 are dumb critiques. i know they're quite long...sigh. lol. ignore the monster on my face.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=6ie34p&s=6

x

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:04 am

Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:35 am

Hello Hey and Lady gaga! Hahah Razz
Mikiel
Mikiel

http://www.myspace.com/485390558

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:56 am

>Neutral Hi

"oooregaun, ooooregaun"

"i've never spoken before in my life"
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:58 am

what jacked up version are you listening to?!
it's "POP YOUR PUSSY" not "THING"

ew
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:11 am

oh, part three! thankyou so much oregon, thank-you so much!!!! i give you my soul elephant
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:19 am

jonny, your lady gaga was to a tee
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:30 am

Avess wrote:
Hahah the coat is my dad's. It's the third time I've used it in a photoshoot, but the first time it's actually been shown in panel haha Very Happy wootwoot.
Mikiel
Mikiel

http://www.myspace.com/485390558

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next