IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals! :D

5 posters

Go down

Confessionals! :D Empty Confessionals! :D

Post  Mikiel Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:35 pm

I hate my voice haha. Sorry for the horrible lighting. I thought the window would help, but nope. haha.

Mikiel
Mikiel

http://www.myspace.com/485390558

Back to top Go down

Confessionals! :D Empty Re: Confessionals! :D

Post  Kazara Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:33 pm

Lol, I didn't even see that you said you hated your voice before I watched this, and I was still thinking about how awesome it is! Heh, anyway, I pretty much agree with you on everyone's frame (going along with the pictures while listening xDD) except maybe I would have critiqued Avess's and Jared's slightly differently, and I think you sold yourself short, too. You took a risk by literally "handicapping" your shot, stripping away one of your model resources, and it worked! And Jonny's picture was the shizz! ...And is somebody screaming in the background at the end? xP

Also, I had a dream last night that I was in the competition and had to hurry up and finish the Aboriginal shoot, so I was trying to practice poses in the mirror and jump around and stuff, and I was getting really upset because it wasn't working and it was looking like my alien shoot. Sad But I was wearing some really cool, sparkly charcoal and blue makeup (along with an ugly gray t-shirt and jeans... Question ). And my cat was still alive and there was a weird garden in my backyard and people were running around naked in it.
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRouge Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:43 pm

your a really good video model...your voice sounds fine lol...and maybe with some lighting you would have looked untouchable but it was good...lol...
MrRouge
MrRouge

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:32 pm

My dad was watching American Idol in the next room so i think it may have been him laughing or something haha. That or it was my little brother and his friends playing Dragon Ball downstairs. Surprised Not sure which one it is haha. When I speak I don't realize that I have a slight slur going on. Lisp! I'm glad some people don't have the urge to stab their cochlea out while listening to me speak haha.

Speaking of dreams and naked people running around, my dream last night was that I had a super power. That ability was to turn invisible! So I ran around naked, and no one could see me. I felt so free! Very Happy
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:48 pm

Was he laughing at this?

Lol, my family has a history of hearing problems, so stabbing my cochlea out would not exactly be a smart idea anyways (not that it usually would be...). I'd probably lose hearing in the other ear by my 50s...But doing so would not be appros since it was definitely not stab-worthy, anyways. ^^

Ahahaha! That's so epic!
Mayor: So, Super Mikiel, it seems that your transparent prowess - er, transparent in a good way - has allowed you to stealthily defeat the monster and save our town once again! Have you anything to say before receiving your honorary citizen medal?
Mikiel: I'm naked right now.
Mayor: ...
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:00 am

Hahahahaha that's exactly what he was laughing at too. He came into my room, and in midst of all the laughing, he said something about a 62 year old talking about something on the ground. Haha I didn't know it was that! My dad is like 64 (literally) so I think he identified with him or something haha.

I would totally accept an award naked if I could! Very Happy In my dream, I transferred to a new school and everyone welcomed me. Little did they know, I was a secret nudist on the prowl. And no I was not being creepy peeping in locker rooms. A man just likes to enjoy the breeze Very Happy
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:24 am

the screaming kills me
i love it!
Avess
Avess

https://www.facebook.com/avess.arshad

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:26 am

i've got tiny hands too mikiel. and apparently a weird mouth. fuck you!

not really. x
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:06 am

The screaming is something that I can't help, but do haha. If thats what you're talking about Surprised haha. Very Happy wootwoot! we should start a little hand society. or not. thats kinda weird @_____@
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:21 am

i mean the background screaming at the end but your screaming is hot too Very Happy
Avess
Avess

https://www.facebook.com/avess.arshad

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:47 am

Upon further review, I'm pretty sure that was my little brother's and his friends haha. Would be weird if my dad was screaming like that hahaha.
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:42 am

Lol, old guys of the world with messages to convey through catchy rap tunes unite! But I thought these were the funniest of this year's auditions so far:

"I've almost died three times since...my whole life..." xD

This guy actually had potential, but I swear the whole audition was so drawn out and tense and confrontational, I about popped out an eye socket laughing. Actually, one of my eyes does pop out a little when I blow my nose.

...And wait, how did they welcome you if they couldn't see you? Your dream has a serious plot hole! Unlike my dream where I was a Fairyland prostitute until they found out I was human, at which point I was banished back to my house, which was like 2 seconds away from Fairyland. That would have made for an Oscar-winning movie.
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down