IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unused Frames

+5
Bree-ba O'Riley
StevieMc
Jonny-boy
Avess
Erik
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Unused Frames Empty Unused Frames

Post  Erik Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:33 am

Unused Frames 2ppwppz
Unused Frames Jfangh
Unused Frames 28tw95y
Unused Frames 334qij7
Unused Frames 2m68n04
Unused Frames Jj00o0
Unused Frames 16k26i0

Unused Frames 2z70rwm
Unused Frames Xe32av
Unused Frames 15s57h5
Unused Frames 5bprt1
Unused Frames 2d7vl93
Unused Frames 2e6eph3
Unused Frames 1zqpwuq

Child, I am worried now, if the judges didn't like any of my photos. And apparently I have horrible taste because I really liked some of my shots.
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Unused Frames Empty Re: Unused Frames

Post  Avess Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:38 am

I like your shots Eric. They weren't your best or anything, but not as bad as the comments made out

Unused Frames CRYB
Unused Frames CRYE

Unused Frames RAINA-1
Unused Frames RAINF-1
Unused Frames RAING-1
Avess
Avess

https://www.facebook.com/avess.arshad

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 am

Yeah, is it just me or were the judges exceptionally harsh on everyone this week? I mean this is the first week where I felt comfortable enough to show all of the photos I submitted on here, and yet it's my worst critique yet. If all Lesus had to comment on my photo was that I looked like a thug showing off my bruises, why not go for a softer shot? I had them, clearly.
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:44 am

I agree, but at the same time, I think we're all pretty good and this was probably, as a collective, our weakest week yet? Like, there were a coupla standout shots for me; Cozy's Beauty, Jono's H.O.F, but. This week wasn't as good as our other weeks.
I think we can all do fun and sexycrazycool way better than soft.
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:49 am

Matter of fact, though, and not to pull a Jono last week or anything, but I think Lesus might've chosen one of my worst black and white frames. :/

I like your shots, btw.
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:53 am

Thanks Smile
Hahah pulling a Jono
I was thinking about that
You can pull Mimis (being too much of a whiner)
You can pull a Brightside (bad photoshopping)
You can pull a Ballard (bitching and quitting)
You can pull a...
Kendra, Audrey, Milla and Jasanee

And now a Jono!

But I agree, I think some of your unused B&W shots are better
But I guess it's just up to taste and LESUS IS A FUCKTARD SOMETIMES
No, haha. But I just guess sometimes, opinions clash and then you don't do so well
But in general, Erik, you're really good. I notice you worry sometimes, especially the last few weeks
But I don't think you should
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:54 am

Hell, if there's one thing I would have critiqued myself on it'd be that I didn't give enough variety in the face for my Hearts on Fire shoot. And I don't own any skinny jeans, sorry, it isn't my style. My brother does, though. Too much so, apparently. We're struggling to find him pants that won't suffocate him during the 24 hour plane ride.
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:54 am

I bought some from Primark for 15 quid -.-
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:56 am

Apparently I need to buy some if I make it to next week, which I'm sort of seeing myself in the bottom 2 or 3 this week. :/
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:02 pm

cool shots, Erik and Avess. =D

Unused Frames PB050120

Unused Frames PB050133

Unused Frames PB050136

Unused Frames PB050148

Unused Frames PB050155

Unused Frames PB050161

Unused Frames PB040013

Unused Frames PB040024

Unused Frames PB040035

Last edited by Jonny-boy on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i know, i'm totally retarded sometimes.)
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:24 pm

Your black and white shots, while they don't look like you're crying, are really good, Jonny. Smile

And people, my name is spelled with a K. lol. Johnny.
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:05 pm

yeah, sorry. i work with an EriC and i'm so used to seeing his name on the department sheet every day that i forgot.

K =p
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:14 pm

:/
I actually definitely think one of the worst photos was chosen for mine. :/
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:37 pm

i dunno, i feel like this week was weirdly different for everyone. you in the bottom 2? Chantal in the bottom 3?!?!?

it definitely shows that anyone could take this cycle. all it takes is one week where everyone else does better than you and then GONEz. shit. i'm scared. at least we have this break to re-evaluate all of our previous photos and what we can work on. that's what i did before the first week of this competition and i think it worked in my favor that week.

your crying shots aren't bad, EriK. i just think everyone knows it was supposed to be a close-up, so they got all CLOSEUPZ with the camera and it gives everyone really big faces. i prefer to shoot mine from further back and then just crop. it looks more natural, i think.

your shower ones are cool? i thought about using a chair, but i thought all of the chairs in this house have cushions and i didn't wanna ruin them or anything, but i just remembered that there's an old wooden chair by the piano i could've used. to be honest though, i only thought of the chair because Manny used one and she got called first that week and i wanted to remind the judges of her. =p i'm glad i did what i did instead though. Leigh finally loves me again! ^_^

and don't worry, Erik, i'm sure you will do great on the next photoshoot. =]
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  StevieMc Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:57 pm

I don't know why I'm posting these because I think my 'best' shots were probably the ones that Leigh chose, but here they are...]

Unused Frames PC100023
Unused Frames PC100022
Unused Frames PC100018

Unused Frames PC100028

StevieMc

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:21 pm

Well Erik, if I could guess I would say that you had the most genuine emotion in your B&W shot that was chosen. In all your other shots, your eyes look a bit tired and unfocused. It is a really sincere shot, it's just NOT a model-worthy shot.
I mean, you're mature enough to handle knowing that, well, you have a bigger honker. Ain't nothin' wrong wit dat. I have a Leno chin. Like Tyra said to Tits McGee aka Bethany, every model has something they need to cheat. So just figure out an angle that won't maximize it. Maybe pull the camera off juuuuust a tad before you do. Also, reference your school picture, the one that was your profile pic on FB. That's sexay. Mmmm. Yumm.
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ava Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:58 pm

Ava
Ava

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Yeah, I'm aware of my nose. Haha. I think it would have been smarter to do what Jonny said, about cropping a wider shot, because taking photos from that close up brings out all the contours of my face in an awkward way, but this was definitely a tough week for me. I hope to do miles better next week, because I really don't want to disappoint the judges again! Sad
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:06 pm

We know you can do better, Erik! That's why you were kept around. I know that you've had to rush a lot... but don't worry. Just because a shoot IS rushed doesn't mean it has to LOOK rushed. You just need a boost of confidence. Which, I mean, c'mon, you and Conehead are tied for the best looking male models right now.
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:43 pm

B&W:
Unused Frames 2cr7uqg
Unused Frames Ibgz7s
Unused Frames 16m0yg
Unused Frames Wqod4p
Unused Frames 262tx77
HoF:
Unused Frames 10e57gj
Unused Frames 21n4484
Unused Frames 29m0eiu
Unused Frames 9pum4x
Mikiel
Mikiel

http://www.myspace.com/485390558

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:56 pm

I don't know why the judges were critiquing your picture so much Avess. Your HoF shot was my favorite this week! I totally thought you would get first call based on that shot alone! Seriously, it's really good hahaha. The pose, the face, the setting, the lighting, ugh! I just can't see how anyone can't like it haha. oh yeah, i'm talking both about the shot in panel and the one where your arm is kinda wrapping around your body.

I actually liked your HoF shots Stevie. My only problem with them were that you were too close up. But other than that, I loved the emotion and feel your body (read: shoulder and arm)was giving haha. I thought your crying shot was pretty haha. Nice to look at.

This was your worst week for me Erik Sad I love your crying shot where you kind of look like deer caught-in-headlights! I love that vacant exression personally hahah. The Adam Sandler outfit took away from your shoot for me for the HoF. There were some shots that would have looked good but your body wasn't at the right angle.

I am looooving the display picture Jonny! That's the shot that reminds me of Lisa's Country Couture. You're just flowing off of the image haha. Your first HoF shot is my favorite. I like the straight-on pose. My only negative is that you should've buttoned up your shirt a little. But thats like asking a penguin to fly; just not gonna happen hahah.

Your crying shots are really pretty Ava. I like how you pulled your hair out of your face and the tears are vaguely there. It makes the shot more elegant for me haha. Its like you have subtle wind in your face is what I'm trying to say hahahah :p
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:47 pm

i resent complaining about which photo was chosen being referred to as "doing a jono"! i am hardly the first person to make such a statement!

^

that, however, IS doing a jono
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:11 pm

oh and

hey erik i really like your third crying one. much better! and your sixth hearts on fire one. even if it is a little hoochie.

avess your shots are all terrible, i felt so bad for you taking them. they were dreadful. just dreadful., cathy.

jonny my favourite hearts on fire one is the one where you're looking away. very angsty. like a sad, lost rent boy.

stevie your shots are aight. i like the water in your hearts on fire ones.

ava your third crying one is uncomfortably powerful. in a good way. weird for a crying shot but yeah.

mikiel your last crying one is TO DIE FOR.

here are some other ones from my shoots:

Unused Frames Shoot5a-1

Unused Frames Shoot5a-7
check out the fat double clump tear. thirsty.

i took some hearts on fire shots in the daytime. i liked them a little better i think. and i used barbietoe. well, kentoe i guess.

Unused Frames Shoot5b-4

Unused Frames Shoot5b-5
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:18 pm

Jono, I love love LOVE everything about your B&W Crying shots. The makeup, the clothes, the composition whether it be tight or wider, everything! hahaha. Maybe I'm getting carried away, but I don't care. The shots are amazing! hahaha.

oh yii, and thanks for liking my picture! Very Happy
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Ava Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Mikiel, your crying shots are my fav this week, I do believe. You and Cozy.

But holy shit Jono, I love that one tear.
Ava
Ava

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next