IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASK ME QUESTIONS!

+7
CHEERS THEN
Chantal
Jonny-boy
Firebolt
LTate
Nigel
Sweet_Tyra
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ASK ME QUESTIONS! Empty ASK ME QUESTIONS!

Post  Sweet_Tyra Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:09 am

Im gonna do a confessional today, but I dunno what to talk about completely!!!

So please post here and tell me what you would like to know!! Preferably about the competition

And before I even see it- CONNAN, you may NOT ask me about a gecko suit Razz
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmallstars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

ASK ME QUESTIONS! Empty Re: ASK ME QUESTIONS!

Post  Nigel Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:26 am

how long will it take me to save 15% or more on car insurance?
what was cassi's maybeline commercial line? i forgot it.
what makes you laugh most when you think of alice burdeu?
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:33 am

Fuck, there goes my one opportunity to get serious about the gecko suit!

-what do you see as weakness/strengths of the remaining contestants
-why was I assigned a moving abercrombie ad for a video? Evil or Very Mad
-on a scale of roo to vegemite, how would you rate each contestants overall performance
-when's the commercial shoot? Sexy is played out!
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:30 am

haha thanks boys

expect it to be up soon!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firebolt Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:10 am

1- Give me a shout out in your next confessional.
2- Which elimination so far are you most disappointed in?
3- Talk Cycle 6. How soon after Cycle 5 do you plan on starting Cycle 6? Have any potential contestants in mind?
4- Do the toilets really flush backwards in Australia?

Firebolt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:49 pm

1. Who do you see rounding up the top 3 this cycle?
2. Do you honestly think Cozy is doing lightyears better this cycle now that she's not constantly scraping the bottom positions? Explain!
3. Do you think Avess will ever claim the top spot in addition to his callout average?
4. Is Mikiel doing better than his original cycle or not, and why do you think so?
5. Connan has gone out of his way to prove his elimination photo from Cycle 2 was a fluke, if you could go back and see what he could've done in cycle 2, would you?
6. What do you think of Jared's photos this cycle? They're never that bad, as usual, but do you feel they are "winner" worthy?
7. Chantal's a star. If you don't agree, I will have to kill you and find a double to replace you. So do you agree?
8. What do you think Oregon needs to do to keep himself from being eliminated next week? The judges clearly aren't happy (overall) with his performance so far, so I'm sure he'd like some pointers to work on so that he can finally get that #1 callout by combining his interesting ideas to connecting with the camera.
9. You want to have sex with Jono, don't you?
10. If Jonny's pictures are quite as professional as last week's, you are still going to put him no lower than the top 3. That's not a question.
11. Give us some juice on judging panel! Who are your favorite judges? Who do you argue with? Who are you going to fire?
12. Are there any former contestants you'd like to see judging? Or maybe a contestant or 2 will get to win another challenge and join panel for a week themselves?

yeah, that's all i can think of.

if you've already done it, sorry i'm late and do another one, plz.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Chantal Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:15 pm

Jonny-boy wrote:
7. Chantal's a star. If you don't agree, I will have to kill you and find a double to replace you. So do you agree?

haha awww Jonny, your a star too!

there was this boy in the LRC yesterday and he looked the double of you, it scared me how much he was your twin

was it you? doing a presentation with a fat girl on gym circuits (yes fat girls seem to do p.e at my uni, it confuses me)

eerrmm a question

can we do a nice commercial shoot pleasseeee (thats not a question more of a demand)
Chantal
Chantal

https://www.facebook.com/The.Channyzon?ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:25 pm

no, unfortunately, the closest i've been to the UK yet was FLYING about 40,000 feet above it on my way back from Italy. but i'll try to get them to land the plane there next time so i can visit you!
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:25 pm

Haha so many questions! Jonny I will answer in text form I hope thats ok Very Happy

1. Who do you see rounding up the top 3 this cycle?
Ok, so I know this is going to sound very political, but its honestly so hard to tell and anything can happen! I can honestly see every combination of people in the top 3 at this point if everyone continues to work on what they need to work on and continue being diverse and showing versatility. BUT if I had to make a prediction, I would probably say Chantal, Connan and Jared. Not saying AT ALL that they are the only three I can see in the top 3 because as I said I can see ALL of you there.

2. Do you honestly think Cozy is doing lightyears better this cycle now that she's not constantly scraping the bottom positions? Explain!
I might not say lightyears because in my opinion, she has stumbled slightly on a few shoots. But I definitely think that overall her portfolio this cycle is more interesting and of better quality, yes.

3. Do you think Avess will ever claim the top spot in addition to his callout average?
Possibly. I think he definitely has it in him. A lot of his photos this cycle have been first callout worthy, but theres always someone who does slightly better in the opinion of the judges as a whole, for whatever reason. I think maybe he has plateau-d or just been consistently very good so when he produces a great shot, the judges arent ever surprised or refreshed. So I think if he wants a few top callouts, he will have to show something different, maybe something simpler in his style. Not saying he has to change it completely because I wouldnt want that either. Either that or he will have to pray everyone does shit haha Razz

4. Is Mikiel doing better than his original cycle or not, and why do you think so?
I think so, yes. He is way more consistent this time and has shown a wider variety of emotions that are more natural rather than forced. He is putting more effort in than last time and making every shot as artistic as possible.

5. Connan has gone out of his way to prove his elimination photo from Cycle 2 was a fluke, if you could go back and see what he could've done in cycle 2, would you?
After seeing what he is capable of in this cycle, it would definitely be interesting to see how far he couldve gone in Cycle 2. But in saying that, I still support the judges decision back then because they did what they thought was right at the time and they voted how they felt they should.

6. What do you think of Jared's photos this cycle? They're never that bad, as usual, but do you feel they are "winner" worthy?
Well, as I alluded to before, I think everyones portfolios so far are winner worthy because even the "weaker" models have winner qualities and theres a reason to vote for everyone. For me, at least. I think slash hope everyone believes that whoever wins this cycle is gonna damn well deserve it. If I had to pick a winner right NOW from the Top 9 based on all the performances in the Cycle so far, Jared probably wouldnt be my first choice, to be honest, but only because he has been a little inconsistent in the first half of the competition and not all of his photos have been oh the high standard we saw in Cycle 2. But Im sure we are yet to see the best from him this cycle.

I agree, but I think you are all stars Very Happy

8. What do you think Oregon needs to do to keep himself from being eliminated next week? The judges clearly aren't happy (overall) with his performance so far, so I'm sure he'd like some pointers to work on so that he can finally get that #1 callout by combining his interesting ideas to connecting with the camera.
I dont think its fair to say the judges have been unhappy overall because I dont think thats true. We have criticised him for some photos, yes, but we have also praised him for many, as is the case for all the contestants. I feel that many people think he will definitely go next, but I wouldnt put money on that. My tip for Robbie would be to continue taking this competition as seriously as possible and just really analyse everything he is doing in the shoot. Instead of thinking "Oh, this looks good", start thinking "What might the judges not like about this".

9. You want to have sex with Jono, don't you?
I think I need to be professional about this question and say no, Jonny
(that means yes) Razz
Haha no, I really like Jono, I think he is a very handsome young man and I enjoy having him in this competition, but I think I should maybe buy him a virtual dinner before I make that advance haha Razz

10. If Jonny's pictures are quite as professional as last week's, you are still going to put him no lower than the top 3. That's not a question.
Well, I look forward to seeing another amazing shot from you then hehe Very Happy

11. Give us some juice on judging panel! Who are your favorite judges? Who do you argue with? Who are you going to fire?
Oooh no I dont have juice! I dont argue with anyone! I think almost all of the judges have had disagreements with each other about certain things, but I dont think its ever gotten too heated. I couldnt even imagine firing anyone! By Cycle 10 we are probably gonna have 13 judges haha because even though not all of the judges comment every week, they all give their callouts and their opinions and I really value each and everyone one of their positions and coulsnt imagine letting any of them go!

12. Are there any former contestants you'd like to see judging? Or maybe a contestant or 2 will get to win another challenge and join panel for a week themselves?
Yeah, its definitely something ive thought about, its always great to have different views from people with different tastes and opinions. Which reminds me, Vic has meant to be judging for a few weeks now. FUCK. Sorry Vic Very Happy

Thanks for the questions, Jonny I hope I answered them well enough for ya! Very Happy
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:17 pm

thanks, Leigh! i realized that i typed these questions without reading anyone else's and that you'd already answered a few of them in your confessional. Razz

i really tried to think of a question for every contestant, but sometimes i just went with comparing them to their previous cycles.

also, i didn't mean to imply Oregon was going next. i just think that most of us have either been improving or sliding or remaining the same, but Jono and Oregon seem to be bouncing up and down the callouts. they both have an enormous amount of goods to keep them on top, but sometimes they struggle on making it work and whatever helps them, helps the rest of us compete against the best. i think this is both of their weeks to prove something, just as i felt like the most recent judging was the one where i needed to prove i could be the best (as i was the only contestant left to have never been in the top 5).

also

I think you are all stars
lmfao, great pun for the "All-Stars" cycle. xD
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:36 pm

leigh, let's go for dinner. you're buying? yay

jonny, i haven't been THAT inconsistent. no bottom 2 yet!

edit: EVER
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  YahFuckinLucky Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Why does Jonny want to throw me under the bus? WHYYYYYY????
YahFuckinLucky
YahFuckinLucky

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:08 pm

CHEERS THEN wrote:
jonny, i haven't been THAT inconsistent. no bottom 2 yet!

edit: EVER

i didn't mean it like THAT, i'm just saying, you bounce up and down, you know? i'm not harping on you, shit, you've had 2 number 1 callouts and have at least been in the top half of the callouts except for 2 weeks. =p i love you Jonoboy. and you've done better than i have.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:09 pm

reSPEKT wrote:Why does Jonny want to throw me under the bus? WHYYYYYY????

i'm just trying to get your attention, y'know, since you don't say anything to me anymore. Sad
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  YahFuckinLucky Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:37 pm

A "hey girl hey" would've sufficed!

I thought you were busy hanging out with genuine fistpumping eye-talians.

Where's the long rant of a post that'll give me the dish, like why were you in Europe to start?!
YahFuckinLucky
YahFuckinLucky

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:47 pm

reSPEKT wrote:A "hey girl hey" would've sufficed!

I thought you were busy hanging out with genuine fistpumping eye-talians.

Where's the long rant of a post that'll give me the dish, like why were you in Europe to start?!

i'm not that subtle. as you know, i'll call anyone names just to get their attention. or shake my ass at them.

mk, long story short, i'm moving to Italy. boyfriend. pretty awesome. can't explain it all in public because of internet stalkers, BUT i'll pm you the deets eventually if you want.

what's been going on with you?
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  YahFuckinLucky Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:13 pm

Working on getting another job, hopefully at a local studio, so I can get my own wheels once again. Finishing a set of paintings that I'll try to get shown in the city gallery & trying to decide which ones to sell. Learning to play the melodica.. revamping my devart.. just living life.. but not in ITALY!!

Can you at least share how the gelato and canoles were?

Canoles. are. amazing.
YahFuckinLucky
YahFuckinLucky

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:52 pm

Sweet_Tyra wrote:
Oooh no I dont have juice! I dont argue with anyone! I think almost all of the judges have had disagreements with each other about certain things, but I dont think its ever gotten too heated. I couldnt even imagine firing anyone! By Cycle 10 we are probably gonna have 13 judges haha because even though not all of the judges comment every week, they all give their callouts and their opinions and I really value each and everyone one of their positions and coulsnt imagine letting any of them go!

it's mostly me doing the fighting cause i'm scandalous and edgy like that.
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:31 pm

reSPEKT wrote:Working on getting another job, hopefully at a local studio, so I can get my own wheels once again. Finishing a set of paintings that I'll try to get shown in the city gallery & trying to decide which ones to sell. Learning to play the melodica.. revamping my devart.. just living life.. but not in ITALY!!

Canoles. are. amazing.

omg, they were. and pizza doesn't taste the same here anymore, it tastes like shit here. compared to there.

you know they don't need a car over there? they take the train EVERYWHERE!
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:32 pm

Nigel wrote:
Sweet_Tyra wrote:

yeah, you hateful bitch, how DARE you not put me first? i'll have you know that it WAS an authentic Italian mask and that they are KNOWN for their masquerade balls(hence the suit)! wtf does "Italian" mean to you, that i should've covered myself in pasta?!
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Chantal Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:33 pm

Jonny-boy wrote:
reSPEKT wrote:Working on getting another job, hopefully at a local studio, so I can get my own wheels once again. Finishing a set of paintings that I'll try to get shown in the city gallery & trying to decide which ones to sell. Learning to play the melodica.. revamping my devart.. just living life.. but not in ITALY!!

Canoles. are. amazing.

omg, they were. and pizza doesn't taste the same here anymore, it tastes like shit here. compared to there.

lol, you must not of went anywhere near to where my family is from in Italy, i look out the balcony onto the road and there are like a MILLION cars with everybody honking at each other and getting out of their cars to shout at people

everybody has a car or a moped

did you have some focaccia?.. thats all i go over there for ha

xx
Chantal
Chantal

https://www.facebook.com/The.Channyzon?ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:36 pm

Chantal Phoenix wrote:
Jonny-boy wrote:

Canoles. are. amazing.

lol, you must not of went anywhere near to where my family is from in Italy, i look out the balcony onto the road and there are like a MILLION cars with everybody honking at each other and getting out of their cars to shout at people

everybody has a car or a moped

did you have some focaccia?.. thats all i go over there for ha

xx

well, there is some traffic in Milan and Turin, but it's almost impossible to drive in Genova. lots of mopeds, but MOST of the people i saw took the train. plus, have you seen American traffic? it's so. much. worse.

and yeah, i split piece of focaccia with my man. totally AWESOME.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:39 pm

Jonny-boy wrote:
Nigel wrote:
Sweet_Tyra wrote:

yeah, you hateful bitch, how DARE you not put me first? i'll have you know that it WAS an authentic Italian mask and that they are KNOWN for their masquerade balls(hence the suit)! wtf does "Italian" mean to you, that i should've covered myself in pasta?!

pasta mask, orange make up, gelled up hair, tank top, and pumping your fist.
and i can do whatever i want with my call outs so stfu and stop hating.
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:13 am

Nigel wrote:
Jonny-boy wrote:
Nigel wrote:
Sweet_Tyra wrote:

pasta mask, orange make up, gelled up hair, tank top, and pumping your fist.
and i can do whatever i want with my call outs so stfu and stop hating.

ORANGE ISN'T EVEN AN ITALIAN COLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh i get it.

you wanted NEW YORK Italian. yeah. i never saw or heard anyone in Italy actually like that. most Italians looks respectable. they sure as shit dress better than anyone in America. even the bums were like BAM! HOBO FASHION! and it was hot.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:14 am

and i'll hate whatev i want. mkayyyyyyyy.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next