IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTM: The Online Gaming Experience. Yes, that's right!

5 posters

Go down

INTM: The Online Gaming Experience. Yes, that's right! Empty INTM: The Online Gaming Experience. Yes, that's right!

Post  Kazara Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:16 am

Questions maybe be subject to subjectivity and/or stupidity.

http://www.simscarnival.com/games/Kazara/32826/INTM:-The-Game
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

INTM: The Online Gaming Experience. Yes, that's right! Empty Re: INTM: The Online Gaming Experience. Yes, that's right!

Post  Nigel Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:23 am

whoo i got 1500 pts
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

INTM: The Online Gaming Experience. Yes, that's right! Empty Re: INTM: The Online Gaming Experience. Yes, that's right!

Post  Kazara Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:30 am

W00t! I put some random doozies in there that you just have to keep trying at the quiz and trying in order to get right. I didn't actually do it on purpose, but it's a long story. xD
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:34 am

sucked in i doubled your score Razz
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmallstars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:44 am

pfft i already passed the game like 10 mins ago
and contestant vs sweet tyra vs nigel
that'd be rad
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:54 am

Hahaha. I thought that question might puzzle people a little. As well as the one about what brief you'd want to choose. Technically, the right answer would be "whatever the judges pick" because that's what you'd better accept, lol. But most people would rather choose another brief if they could pick from any possible one at any given time.

Maybe I'll try making a movable action one tomorrow...With Nigel and Leigh as the characters. xD But I would just have to use Nigel's avatar. Lol.
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRouge Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:39 pm

i played today and i scored a 3000....i was trying to not choose things I would personally choose...lol...
MrRouge
MrRouge

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Haha I got 2000 -_-

FAIL.
Mikiel
Mikiel

http://www.myspace.com/485390558

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down