IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTM Roleplaying xD

3 posters

Go down

INTM Roleplaying xD Empty INTM Roleplaying xD

Post  Kazara Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:53 am

Thought this might be a fun way to kill some time. If you don't know about roleplaying, it's basically just pretending to be a character, or just pretending to be yourself in a different situation, and typing out your responses that way. So yeah.

I'm just being Kazara, by the way. But feel free to be a raging hog-monkey or something. Not sure if people will approve of themselves being controlled to say/do anything, so I won't do that yet.

---------

As far as my memory goes back in INTM history, the cameras were almost always rolling. One image that burns most is the one coming to mind in playback time (playback time is what we call it when all the judges and contestants get back together to make commentaries for the INTM DVDs). It's fun for us judges since it's our first opportunity to see what actually went on in the house - who backstabbed who, revealing the mystery behind some angry expressions and dagger eyes at panel. But what I remember most from all these sessions when everyone watched the uncut episodes was my own GIG - "Get it, Golddigger" - moment. I didn't expect the camera 2 inches away from my face to be on, especially since I was the only one in the room at the time, so I thought it would be okay to go ahead and, you know, dig for gold. Yes, I mean nose rummaging. I can't actually say it; it still hurts to much to even type anything but a euphemism. So, of course this footage was "picked" to be shown at playback time.

Oh, it's me, I thought before the showing of the dastardly deed. That's odd, there's the camera that was right there when I - Oh, CHIZZ.

"Noo! Ick! Come on, fast forward! Fast forward!" I wheeled around, looking for the remote and ready to pounce on it.

But it was too late. The relationship of the finger and the nose was kismet, as was my palm to my forehead now.

(Someone can feel free to choose the next video clip. Razz )
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

INTM Roleplaying xD Empty Re: INTM Roleplaying xD

Post  Avess Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:02 am

""Hi my name is Connan££22"

I don't know how to do this!
Avess
Avess

https://www.facebook.com/avess.arshad

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:07 am

It's kind of like just telling a story with yourself in it.

"Hi, Connan££22!" I say. "I like the money signs you randomly added to your name. Also, don't look at the screen. It's not pretty."

But then, the screen flickers for a moment, shows the title, "Penguin Leigh", and then proceeds to show some Aboriginal dancers. Suddenly, though, Leigh and a penguin walk and waddle (respectively) onto the scene, and Leigh grabs it by the flippers and dances.

"Uh, what?" I ask, perplexed.
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:10 am

Heyyy! I think I get it. Very Happy But I'm not entirely sure.

Wait. I do get it! Very Happy But I definitely do not have the creative juices for this. All I can say is,

I walked into the casting room, sat on the chair infront of Nigel, and all I could say was, "My name is ShaRaun, and I AM IMDb's Next Top Model."
Mikiel
Mikiel

http://www.myspace.com/485390558

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:24 am

ShaRaun! <3

Hmm, well I was thinking about changing how we do it. I did an ANTM roleplay on another site (but they got bored and quit before the first challenge was even done! D:) and here's an excerpt:

"Ugly, ugly, ugly-- how did a man that old get into this competition?" Stormy shuffled through the photos of the contestants, completely unaware of the cameras trained on her. When a cameraman coughed, making her look up and notice the 'RECORDING' lit up in the background, she scrambled to hide the photos and straightened up. Immediately, she launched into her lines. "You wanna be on top? Well, these twelve young-" Stormy paused, then corrected herself, "-twelve boys and girls certainly want to be. Top of the modeling industry, that is. But it isn't as simple as that. This boys and girls will face many challenges."

She paused, allowing for the people controlling the show's mechanics to show the audience some modeling pictures from last year's competition. "Many friendships." Cue more flashes from last year. "And many enemies." These clips were always the longest, and included everything from pulling hair to setting a mattress on fire. Giving what she hoped was a winning smile, Stormy Banks looked directly into the camera and said, "Now... Who's gonna be on top?"

"Cut!" Stormy collapsed back against her chair with a sigh as they started the theme song for this season. "Okay, bring the uggos in," she grumbled, waving her hand like the bitch host she was.

------
"Hi, everyone," said Kaarlo, walking on set.

-----
"Now when the camera comes on, everyone smile and look pretty. Judges, we introduce ourselves first, then the contestants have the go ahead to step up and say their small piece in front of the camera." Sitting down at her seat in the middle, Stormy added, "Just say why you wanna be on top." The show hadn't even started yet, and it was already exhausting. Hopefully this part went without a hitch.

-----
"Okay people!" shouted a cameraman once everyone was in their places, "We are rolling in five...four...three..." He mouthed 'two', then nodded to show that they were now live.

------
Sheena Sakai slipped into the room, walking in a subdued version of runway style in the hopes of being impressive right from the beginning. The aura about her was unique: intelligent, confident, and comfortable, although she somewhat ingenuinely held onto being a "ghetto girl at heart". As she opened her mouth to speak, the contradictions in her personality were already evident.
"Hey, hey, hey!" she called out loudly and smiled, brazenly extending her hand out to Stormy. "I-I'm not late, am I?"

I put little dividing lines to represent each person making a new post. I know it's pretty confusing at first, but basically what these people did was make an ANTM from the viewpoints of completely random characters. Also, I was the one who played Sheena. ^^

But if we did that, it would be like, say Mikiel is Batman, he would type something like, "Batman flew into panel and struck a pose. He went to go stand in line with the other models." Lol.

Or we can just keep going how it is. Smile The only thing is, it's kind of hard to do it without having everyone who's going to be involved online all at once, because, for example, Nigel can't respond to ShaRaun. But I could pretend to be Nigel, I just don't know if he'd like that. Haha.
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:59 pm

Avess was Uma Thurman and this new-found alias that had been sleeping within Avess for many a year punched Mikiel out of the sky. As he fell down to the New York roads, moments away from being crushed to a paste by the heavy onset of traffic, moments away from being ground by gridlock, Avess swooped down, grabbed Mikiel fby the afro and swung him to a nearby roof top. "I saved the day!" yelled this delusional Avess - slash - Uma Thurman beast.
"No you did not, it was your fault anyway!!" cried Mikiel in confusion. Upon hearing Mikiel's torn words, Chris took the escalator up to meet this afro-ed beauty and then they both farted.
Then George Clooney and Avess pashed.
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:51 am

Wait, what? You were sleeping with yourself? If sleeping with yourself is a sexual act, then 1/3 of my life has been filled with promiscuity. Shocked

Tyra walked in on the flatulence and struck a pose, muttering something about "modeling through the stank."

"Ya know, Umavess, putting someone's life in jeopardy and then saving them isn't actually nice. The two things kind of cancel each other out. Except they don't, because you also ruined Mikiel's afro-weave." Kazara said.

I don't know what pashed means. cyclops
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:50 pm

WITHIN NOT WITH!
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:36 pm

...OHH! HAHAHA. I seriously can't read. And now I can't breathe. Lol.

Also, what does pashed mean?
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:51 am

pash = making out a lot a lot
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:01 am

I googled it and got some creepy-looking old people. They looked like semblances of their former selves, like a gash had torn open their souls, which were slowly emptying the stuff of dreams while the ensuing lack of consciousnesses ebbed slowly to show more and more with time against the walls of their eyes.

Also, I'm tempted to try and photoshop Cloovess pashing, but am way too lazy and lacking in talent. Smile
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:57 am

please don't! that would be so gross!

grossly delicious
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down