IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What! IMDb's Next Top Model had spoilers!?

3 posters

Go down

What! IMDb's Next Top Model had spoilers!? Empty What! IMDb's Next Top Model had spoilers!?

Post  Mikiel Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:14 am

As you all may know, every franchise of Next Top Model has spoilers. With this in mind I engaged in a three day search for spoilers for INTM! What I uncovered is that everyone who made it to the Top 7 also participated in this week's shoot! This was probably Tyra's ploy to deceive anyone that happened to stumble onto this week's pictures.

After reviewing these pictures, it's no wonder that the judges eliminated Mikiel. Look at that happy trail; he totally oversexed these shots. I'm going to try and find out if he also participated in the Go-Sees challenge. Chances are that he might have because:

1) Connan suggested Mikiel was eliminated during the Go-Sees challenge; maybe he was fooled by Mikiel attending the Go-Sees and not doing any other photoshoots following these?

2) He's Mikiel; even if he were eliminated, he'd still barge into a casting call strutting his stuff because he's narcisistic like that.

Anyway, Enjoy!

What! IMDb's Next Top Model had spoilers!? Mrwhzr

What! IMDb's Next Top Model had spoilers!? 2qjejhi

What! IMDb's Next Top Model had spoilers!? 21d1phf

What! IMDb's Next Top Model had spoilers!? 95qxag

P.S: I will not disclose my source Razz
Mikiel
Mikiel

http://www.myspace.com/485390558

Back to top Go down

What! IMDb's Next Top Model had spoilers!? Empty Re: What! IMDb's Next Top Model had spoilers!?

Post  YahFuckinLucky Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:05 pm

The booty is the new sex accessory and you are tooching that booty!

I have that top!! It's the one I wore for cycle 2's Heart's On Fire shoot.
YahFuckinLucky
YahFuckinLucky

Back to top Go down

What! IMDb's Next Top Model had spoilers!? Empty Re: What! IMDb's Next Top Model had spoilers!?

Post  Roderick Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:25 pm

sexay bech

"who killed that hooker and left her on my mothers quilt??" pale
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:01 pm

Yeah I noticed when you first did that photoshoot! hahah I had to use it sometime hahaha Razz
Mikiel
Mikiel

http://www.myspace.com/485390558

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down