IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANTM nude photoshoop picture spoilers

+4
Jonny-boy
LTate
MrRouge
kck17
8 posters

Go down

ANTM nude photoshoop picture spoilers Empty ANTM nude photoshoop picture spoilers

Post  kck17 Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:56 pm

http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=24832

i think this is the best first week set of pictures ever!

LOVE:
Jessica
Ren
Anslee
Simone

LIKE:
Alexandra
Tatianna
Brenda
Naduah
Angelea

DONT LIKE:
Raina
Krista
Gabrielle

HATE:
Alasia

im so disspointed in Alasia she was one of my preshow favorites. And Anslee has moved so high up on my list!
kck17
kck17

Back to top Go down

ANTM nude photoshoop picture spoilers Empty Re: ANTM nude photoshoop picture spoilers

Post  MrRouge Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:25 pm

they will love raini's and ren's i can tell...and maybe naduahs...they will probably tell tati that its too mens magazine or something...angelea will be given props for trying...but above all they will not eliminate alasia not matter how bad she was....but that is just my prediction...i like the pictures...
MrRouge
MrRouge

Back to top Go down

ANTM nude photoshoop picture spoilers Empty Re: ANTM nude photoshoop picture spoilers

Post  LTate Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:18 pm

Angelea made an intersting shape with her body. Unfortunately it looks like she's on her way to making a touchdown for team ANTM. Anybody else notice that?
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:39 pm

i think Angelea looks like a retarded flamingo.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderick Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:59 pm

alasia and angelea are gunna be bottom two

ren and brenda look hot!!

gabby is so unique looking she is gunna book jobs after the show good jobs
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:49 pm

Jonny-boy wrote:i think Angelea looks like a retarded flamingo.

That may be true, but at least her feet were on point. Gotta give her that at least Razz

I think Anslee, Naduah, and Alasia did the worst. Naduah's feet look weird...also Jessica's right foot looks way small. Alasia looks like she was modeling for those flyers people post on car windshields. You know, the ones for the new club where all the fly hoes are at? It's just missing a big explosion with dollar bills in the background. Example below.

ANTM nude photoshoop picture spoilers 1ph282
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:35 am

they're all good
none are horrible
none are amazing
i like angelea's
and jessica
and alexandra
and
shaved hair side girl?
Avess
Avess

https://www.facebook.com/avess.arshad

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:41 am

leigh, i didn't know you guys had reggaeton in australia!
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:50 am

1. Tatianna - Initially, I hated this girl. Her eyes were all kinds of jacked up, i.e., they were too open but in a sagging kind of way. This picture is all kinds of fierce though! She is definitely a makeup girl like Analeigh. The pose may be a little men's magazine-y (and model 101) but she is selling me that scarf! I totally want to go out and buy it. I can't stop looking at this picture. Great first week. Bonus points for pursuing the same career as I am Very Happy

2. Ren - Her left forearm seems a half an inch smaller than it should be but I'm only nitpicking an amazing shot. Her face is to die for! Strongest face in the bunch. Also her eyes in "real" life look a little weird. Like they are squinting with a weird shape to them. She's found a way to not let that show at all. Not to mention that he pose is 100% model-esque and not oversexed one bit (in a great way)

3. Naduah - I may have a small bias in placing her this high on my list but I'm in love with this pose! There are some things that take away from the overall picture though. For the first part, the toes on her left foot are clinging on way too hard on the chair. I usually don't mind minor details like that but they stand out here to me for some reason. Secondly, her eyes are a little bedroom-y as opposed to soft. Her left eye caught the light perfectly but her right eye is lacking that slight glimmer that throws the picture off. Everything else, wonderful!

4. Raina - Oh how much I dislike this girl. I'm probably never going to fall in love with her look but girl produced a strong picture. It has all the elements for elegant sophistication yet remains commanding! I love the way she placed her fingers. It makes the picture seem soft and effortless. Good job Denise Richards Raina!

5. Anslee - What I like about this photo is that it reminds me of Renee's political statement shot back in c9. I think it may be the identical pose too. Maybe not, but similar. Either way, this picture great! I like how she's holding onto the bag as if it's rather valuable. Because of that, it makes the viewer want it! The only thing I can critique about this picture is that I think her face may be on a permanent shit-by-my-face look. It's been in all the pictures I've seen of her so far. She needs to soften it up.

6. Simone - Another I was not expecting to perform well at all. The styling makes me think of Grace Jones but a much softer Grace Jones. And her body! I didn't see the appeal of this girl at all (she looks too commercial in "real" life) but her face photographs with so much shape and power!

7. Brenda - I think that this picture is strong in it's simplicity. It's something that I imagine Mckey would do with a shoot like this. Actually, this totally registers Mckey to me. Even her look (even though they are completely different); I think it may be the black wig playing a role in it. I can already see the judges harping on her about the lack of neck. It may have been better with her chin on her shoulder but the picture is still strong.

8. Gabrielle - I absolutely love this girl! I was hoping that she'd the be first person to go when the models were first released but her knowledge of the industry won me over. She deserves to stay at least another week or two just by that. What this girl needs to work on is her angles; I give the upper half of this picture a 10 but her leg positioning a 3. The pose is great but the angle needs to be tweaked so they look long. Picture-wise, this is my second favorite because I can't stop looking at it. This girl is working her body! But not the jeans which she needs to be modeling.

9. Jessica - Okay I totally see Shandi in this picture! She looks a lot like her here! Her pose is straight up Shandi's High Fashion in a Stadium minus the clothes! With that being said, I think this picture is still lovely. My eyes didn't immediately go to her short shorts but I'm liking everything else that's going on in this picture. Actually, maybe if she had relaxed her right foot just a little more it would ave brought the picture up a notch.

10. Alexandria - There's not much I can say about this picture. I find it extremely boring to look at. She has the same "fierce" face on as I've seen before. Her down-turned upper lip distracts me (in a bad way) for some reason. And she fell off the runway twice! That was sad but this model needs to step it up next week. On a lighter note, how is she plus sized!? Her body is slamming! She definitely knows how to work her angles 'cause she has one of the top 3 best bodies this cycle, imo.

11. Krista - Wig great. Bone structure, amazing. Skin tone, beautiful. Arms, perfection. But there's something about the way the she's sitting and the thing she's modeling that's a little off-putting. I don't know exactly what it is that makes me think this picture isn't as strong as it could have been but there's something. I will say that she's my favorite dark-skin model this cycle so I hope that she picks up her game fast.

12. Angelea - When I first saw this picture I thought Angelea rocked the shoot! Then I saw everyone else's pictures and quickly realized how out-of-place the shot really is. Her pose isn't natural and looks like she was holding a strong pose and then fell flat in the last second before the click of the camera. I wish Tyra would have picked the shot of her laying down on the chair because at least that didn't look forced.

13. Alasia - I highly doubt that she is going home this week because the judges are obviously snorting cocaine behind the scenes, but this picture is horrible; this is the only shot that I really dislike. There is no modeling going on here at all. I was hoping she'd do better than her makeover picture but she didn't. I don't understand her choice to turn her body away from the camera when she's suppose to be modeling the only piece she has on. No one would want to buy what she's selling.
Mikiel
Mikiel

http://www.myspace.com/485390558

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:51 am

Nigel wrote:leigh, i didn't know you guys had reggaeton in australia!

Yesssssss. You caught that too hahaha
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:27 am

well yeah it's a big font
and look where it says 100% latin flavor?
they're talking about you, connan
ohhh but it also says strictly for latinos. leigh, i'm sorry you couldn't go to this. it sounds pretty awesome
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:57 am

I meant that I picked that particular photo for the Leigh/Australlia thing Very Happy

I mean...that was totally a coincidence Wink
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down