IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love Canada, my ex is a jackass.

5 posters

Go down

I love Canada, my ex is a jackass. Empty I love Canada, my ex is a jackass.

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:55 am

I'm going to try to make this story as short and concise as possible, but I'm really bad at that.
So Luke and I are trying to be "on good terms," right? Meaning we've barely spoken except for him to ask me about the music video thing. I even texted him asking him if he had mailed me the earbuds I forgot at his place (he claims he has, but I would have gotten them by now...) and he bluntly asked me to not text him because I was no longer on his Fave 5 plan and I was costing him precious money texting him.
So whatever, I won't text him because I have no reason to.
Well yesterday was the gold medal game, and being a HUGE hockey fan, myself and my new man Shawnzy were watching with the gang in the twofour lounge. And then we KICKED THE US'S STINKIN' ASS BECAUSE WE GOT IT LIKE DAT. Ahem. Anyway. So I'm sick as shit with a cold right now and the cheering took a lot out of me, so we went right back to Shawnzy's place so I could take a nap. While trying to nap I got about twenty mass-texts saying shit like "CANADA FUCK YEAHHHHHH!!!!!" Great, right? Not when you're trying to nap (and I had my alarm set, so couldn't turn my phone to silent). Finally I got one from Luke: "Canadian Gold motherfuckasssssss!" I snapped and sent him a text back saying: "I thought we weren't supposed to text each other. I'm trying to nap. Mass texts are stupid and you don't even like hockey. Please don't text me."
Fifteen minutes later:
"Take the tampon out of your ass and show some goddamn national pride you fucking cunt."
('Cause I didn't show "national pride" by watching EVERY SINGLE GAME or anything...)
Then Kylah, who is his roommate's girlfriend, posted all these videos on Facebook of people partying in the streets. In one video on the streetcar, you can hear in the background:
(Billy's or possibly Dajaun's voice): "Literally?"
(Luke's voice): "I broke up with her a month ago and -"
(Billy's or possibly Dajaun's voice): "She's already dating someone?"
(LV): "She started dating someone TWO WEEKS - LESS THAN two weeks after we broke up!"
(BOPDV): "Rough."
(LV): "I wish I had known she was that much of a slut."
(BOPDV): "Who's she with?"
(LV): "Some shit named Shawn who wears a fuckin' baseball cap."

I'm not even mad anymore, though I was at the time. I'm just appalled at his immaturity. I have to say, I was so devastated when we first broke up that I thought I'd be the one bothered by every move he made, and he'd be the stone cold one. But about a week after the breakup something snapped in me and I was actually GLAD we were over, and I started living life for me. And yes, I did start dating another guy. It was most definitely NOT a rebound, it was just a guy who happened to come into my life at the right time. Did I intend to hurt Luke with it? No. But obviously he was hurt. That's fine, he can be hurt, but he should keep the shit-talking to a minimum. We're ADULTS. If he has a problem, he needs to address that and face what's making him so upset instead of trashing me to his friends (who are also MY friends).
Ack... sorry, I haven't talked to anyone about this and just needed to get that out.
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

I love Canada, my ex is a jackass. Empty Re: I love Canada, my ex is a jackass.

Post  Killian Machine Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:14 pm

Douchey @ him talking shit about you behind your back. Jeez louise...

Killian Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:44 am

Bree-ba O'Riley wrote:I'm going to try to make this story as short and concise as possible, but I'm really bad at that.
So Luke and I are trying to be "on good terms," right? Meaning we've barely spoken except for him to ask me about the music video thing. I even texted him asking him if he had mailed me the earbuds I forgot at his place (he claims he has, but I would have gotten them by now...) and he bluntly asked me to not text him because I was no longer on his Fave 5 plan and I was costing him precious money texting him.
So whatever, I won't text him because I have no reason to.
Well yesterday was the gold medal game, and being a HUGE hockey fan, myself and my new man Shawnzy were watching with the gang in the twofour lounge. And then we KICKED THE US'S STINKIN' ASS BECAUSE WE GOT IT LIKE DAT. Ahem. Anyway. So I'm sick as shit with a cold right now and the cheering took a lot out of me, so we went right back to Shawnzy's place so I could take a nap. While trying to nap I got about twenty mass-texts saying shit like "CANADA FUCK YEAHHHHHH!!!!!" Great, right? Not when you're trying to nap (and I had my alarm set, so couldn't turn my phone to silent). Finally I got one from Luke: "Canadian Gold motherfuckasssssss!" I snapped and sent him a text back saying: "I thought we weren't supposed to text each other. I'm trying to nap. Mass texts are stupid and you don't even like hockey. Please don't text me."
Fifteen minutes later:
"Take the tampon out of your ass and show some goddamn national pride you fucking cunt."
('Cause I didn't show "national pride" by watching EVERY SINGLE GAME or anything...)
Then Kylah, who is his roommate's girlfriend, posted all these videos on Facebook of people partying in the streets. In one video on the streetcar, you can hear in the background:
(Billy's or possibly Dajaun's voice): "Literally?"
(Luke's voice): "I broke up with her a month ago and -"
(Billy's or possibly Dajaun's voice): "She's already dating someone?"
(LV): "She started dating someone TWO WEEKS - LESS THAN two weeks after we broke up!"
(BOPDV): "Rough."
(LV): "I wish I had known she was that much of a slut."
(BOPDV): "Who's she with?"
(LV): "Some shit named Shawn who wears a fuckin' baseball cap."

I'm not even mad anymore, though I was at the time. I'm just appalled at his immaturity. I have to say, I was so devastated when we first broke up that I thought I'd be the one bothered by every move he made, and he'd be the stone cold one. But about a week after the breakup something snapped in me and I was actually GLAD we were over, and I started living life for me. And yes, I did start dating another guy. It was most definitely NOT a rebound, it was just a guy who happened to come into my life at the right time. Did I intend to hurt Luke with it? No. But obviously he was hurt. That's fine, he can be hurt, but he should keep the shit-talking to a minimum. We're ADULTS. If he has a problem, he needs to address that and face what's making him so upset instead of trashing me to his friends (who are also MY friends).
Ack... sorry, I haven't talked to anyone about this and just needed to get that out.

heaven forbid he ever sees this then.
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:17 pm

CHEERS THEN wrote:heaven forbid he ever sees this then.

did she make a thread shit-talking him when they first broke up or not?
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:56 pm

No. I didn't. Quite honestly, I've been spending most of our post-breakup time defending him to others, because he isn't a bad person, things just went wrong. I thought he was doing the same, but apparently not.
And in my opinion, this isn't shit-talking because you guys aren't HIS FRIENDS. That's what's angering me is that these are both our friends, and it's getting very high-school/take-my-side-I'm-the-right-one!!! to me. Plus, there's a difference between dating someone because I really like him (and never intended to hurt Luke) and calling my ex a cunt for pretty much no reason. He tried to blame alcohol, but he just wanted to be a jackass.
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:34 pm

somehow i think you'll survive.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:27 pm

Oh, I'm fine... I was angry at the moment, I'm just kinda laughing about it now. People can be so silly about breakups.
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderick Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:49 pm

i think he is very jealous

you're beautiful and got a new man

just keep being nice it will eat at him
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:51 pm

Bree-ba O'Riley wrote:Oh, I'm fine... I was angry at the moment, I'm just kinda laughing about it now. People can be so silly about breakups.

yeah, it passes quickly. i mean, shit, if he wants to try to STEAL friends, let him. it's what your friends do that matter, not him.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:56 pm

Yup... and I think most of them are being fairly cool... I think they know that he's upset. And they SHOULD be there for him, obviously... he's clearly having a hard time. Just hopefully he'll stop letting that turn into fightin' words.

PS Roderick - thanks for calling me beautiful. I am a compliment-monster.
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderick Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:59 pm

yw
just pointing out the obvious Smile
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Awww, hugs.
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderick Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:55 am

aha thnx

mwah Cool
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down