IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Little Town of Mine! Fails at Life and Doesn't Shine...Funny Vids!

2 posters

Go down

This Little Town of Mine! Fails at Life and Doesn't Shine...Funny Vids! Empty This Little Town of Mine! Fails at Life and Doesn't Shine...Funny Vids!

Post  Kazara Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:15 am

I ended up greatly inspired by the whole "give us a picture of your house" thing and am now going to show an overload of crap from my town I've gleaned from YouTubing throughout this past year.

First, a piece of background info: Our dear Kokomo is the 3rd fastest dying town in the U.S. economically. And apparently any outsiders who know about us view us as racist bigots and rednecks. Anyway, let's get to the videos of people absolutely exuding epic fail in my city:

Exhibit A: Apparently being out in the middle of the highway calling people idiots doesn't make you one.
Exhibit B: Uh. LOL. Just...Exhibit B. Little House on the Prairie! Everybody seems to hate this guy in the comments. while he's actually just plain hilarious and apparently it's all just an act. Unless he's really soliciting teenage girls. That's not cool.
Exhibit C: They lost to Obama.
Exhibit D: Lol, I love their commentary. "The blinky-things are back! I swear to God! He is my witness!" It ended up being the air force base's fault, I think.

Although we do have BreakSk8, the dude who wrote Clifford the Big Red Dog, Ryan White, the world's largest steer, ARGUABLY one of the first cars ever although it's widely debated, the first canned tomato juice, the first signal-seeking car radio, the first aerial bombs with fins, a super huge tree stump, and the first McDonalds diner (they only picked us because we had the largest McDonalds to city area ratio...).

Yeah.

This Little Town of Mine! Fails at Life and Doesn't Shine...Funny Vids! 800px-Old_Ben

^ Smizing tips for this week, guys.
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

This Little Town of Mine! Fails at Life and Doesn't Shine...Funny Vids! Empty Re: This Little Town of Mine! Fails at Life and Doesn't Shine...Funny Vids!

Post  Roderick Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:50 pm

omg Janet Jackson's little cousin is weird!!! CREEPY pale

and that cow is FIERCE!
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

This Little Town of Mine! Fails at Life and Doesn't Shine...Funny Vids! Empty Re: This Little Town of Mine! Fails at Life and Doesn't Shine...Funny Vids!

Post  Kazara Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:00 am

Janet Jackson's cousin! That was great. xD Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin' like you're stoned with your pants on the ground. Chair turned sideways, thinkin' in your coon hat, lookin' like you're stoned with your pants on the ground!

It even died in a fierce way, slipping on ice and breaking its leg or something, so I think maybe they shot it - but its weave fur was still totally intact!
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderick Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:12 am

lmao

sashay away R.I.P smizing cow Sad
Roderick
Roderick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down