IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mean girls + disney = funny. teehee!

4 posters

Go down

mean girls + disney = funny. teehee! Empty mean girls + disney = funny. teehee!

Post  Mellykakes Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:40 am

Mellykakes
Mellykakes

Back to top Go down

mean girls + disney = funny. teehee! Empty Re: mean girls + disney = funny. teehee!

Post  Jonny-boy Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:50 pm

lmao.

that is the greatest thing EVER.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

mean girls + disney = funny. teehee! Empty Re: mean girls + disney = funny. teehee!

Post  Kazara Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:40 am

LOL. Just a few of the best things about this:

- The parallel between Ariel's journey to the human world and Katie's journey to a new school and then a new clique. And how Aladdin and Jasmine (Damien and what's-her-face) are the ones responsible for showing her the whole new world. "Being with the Plastics was like leaving the actual world...and entering girl world!"

- Aladdin's gestures + Damien's flamboyance. W00t.

- The fact that Eric/Aaron is cozying up to the dog right as Gretchen says, "That's Regina's ex-boyfriend!" and then Belle batting her eyelashes with, "I mean, that's just, like, the rules of feminism!" especially since I assume Belle was doing it sarcastically to make fun of those Plastic-like girls lusting after Gaston 24-7.

- Nala + Random Evil Lion fighting to represent "the animal world." Genius.

Sorry for a recap that mostly stated the obvious, but after reading fourfour for (xD) like, two hours, I had to recap something! Oh, Rich. <3
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:15 am

Karasu
Karasu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down