IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANTM Dreams

3 posters

Go down

ANTM Dreams Empty ANTM Dreams

Post  Avess Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:19 pm

I had a really weird dream. It sorta freaked me out. Tyra Banks was assisting Cari-Dee and Melrose out of some Mental Health Clinic, she had just taken them to their weekly therapy session and they were coming down some stairs. There was railing along the stairs. Cari-Dee was like "because I have psoriasis i can do this" and sorta, slightly bent her shin, unnaturally around one of the metal bars of the railing, and Tyra was like "ooh, that's weird!"

Then, fucking Melrose. Melrose was like "I CAN DO IT BETTER! LOOK WHAT I CAN DO BECAUSE I'M ANOREXIC!!"

And she stuck her leg through the railing and broke her shin around it, in several places.

I'M SCARRED.

Have you guys ever had any weird ANTM dreams?
Avess
Avess

https://www.facebook.com/avess.arshad

Back to top Go down

ANTM Dreams Empty Re: ANTM Dreams

Post  ballard_387 Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:32 pm

I had a dream that I was on ANTM as a photographer and when I showed up on set Tyra was there showing the girls how to pose...with out using their eyes, because the shoot they were going to be nude wearing designer glasses. Anyways...there were like these really pretty girls and there were 3 plus size girls there. All of them worked it except this one black girl and I did something mean..."After like 10 frames of her looking really bad, I stopped and asked here if she other poses she is wanting to do, it's all her choice, and she said no, I turned around and said okay I'm done then. It was like a big thing at panel because it was the first time a photographer stopped extremely short of their frames because a model wasn't serving it, anyways she was sent home and when she was she told Tyra she was an idiot and slapped her and I woke up.
ballard_387
ballard_387

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:00 pm

Haha, I'm waiting for the day when Tyra gets slapped
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:22 pm

melrose IS better than caridee though!
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:23 pm

o, once i had a dream that i had to go to nightschool, and my friend anna was there, and dolly parton was in my class. and i really wanted to go and talk to dolly parton but anna was like "she says she doesn't want anyone to bother her, so just leave her alone".

it's antm related because nigel barker was our teacher.
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:40 am

CHEERS THEN wrote:melrose IS better than caridee though!

But when it comes to breaking shins?
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down