IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Elim. Interview...

2 posters

Go down

Post Elim. Interview... Empty Post Elim. Interview...

Post  LTate Mon May 10, 2010 5:35 am

Post Elim. Interview... 3178jo9

I'm pissed. I put my heart and soul into this and it wasn't enough, and I got called a bitch the whole way thru. It sucks, and I feel really misunderstood and I'm sad Crying or Very sad It's just bum city right now...I just worked so hard for this and I feel like its OVER. I literally have like $11 in my bank account. I worked my butt off... I thought I did the best.

Jared, you did great... Im so happy for you but, I think they made a wrong choice in who they selected to be IMDB's next top model. I had what it takes. Its just that my look is in a different realm. People dont know how to handle it. The judges overlooked my ability, and my confidence was mistaken for arrogance.

Actually....Leigh once told me I was arrogant and condescending in my speech and interactions with others, and I think... He was right. I guess I'll be a doctor and not a top model. When I leave. I'll be gone forever, but THIS face will be hard to forget...... CONNAN, will be hard.... to...forget. I just want to leave with some words. Cuz that's just what I do....

Leftover model
let alone the strongest to be subdued
If I only had the magic key
to unlock the realms to
the plateau of the highest me
even though i've been badly bruised
living in a house to become
a popular muse....
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post Elim. Interview... Empty Re: Post Elim. Interview...

Post  Karasu Mon May 10, 2010 5:47 am

WIN
Karasu
Karasu
Admin

Back to top Go down