IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone needs to go to this IMDb profile... NOW!!!

3 posters

Go down

Everyone needs to go to this IMDb profile... NOW!!! Empty Everyone needs to go to this IMDb profile... NOW!!!

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:40 am

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3275642/

It's my boyfriend's ZOMG.
Post like crazy.
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Everyone needs to go to this IMDb profile... NOW!!! Empty Re: Everyone needs to go to this IMDb profile... NOW!!!

Post  Kazara Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:58 am

I threw in the fangirl/troll hybrid!
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Everyone needs to go to this IMDb profile... NOW!!! Empty Re: Everyone needs to go to this IMDb profile... NOW!!!

Post  YahFuckinLucky Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:58 pm

I tried to raise his star meter but either my brain is a vegetable or you need IMDBpro to do that.

Actually I can't figure out how to do anything besides view.. I AM a vegetable.. serious kudos to him though! Knew he was a musician but didn't know he was a sound tech/editor.
YahFuckinLucky
YahFuckinLucky

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:45 pm

Yeah, that's actually what his job is. He mostly does music but there's a bit more money in post production for TV/movies, and he did a short film this year (which blew by all definitions of the word). I added trivia about him. Hopefully that'll show up soon.
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Yeah, I think that requires IMDbPro. And, lol, at least we know "A Marriage" sounded good...! Although that has to be the worst title, even if it's trying to be subversive and make fun of other movie titles or something. xD
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:36 pm

I used his help with the foley... when he's eating her out? Some of that sound was composed of me licking a bowl of pudding. Not even kidding.
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:51 pm

Hahaha! Just ate some pudding last night. I will never think of it the same way again...But being a foley artist does sound fun.
Kazara
Kazara

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:31 am

It certainly is interesting and fascinating to me. Bee tee dubs, he totally did sound for Fred Penner last night.
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down