IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lmao i was looking through my posting history on imdb

3 posters

Go down

Lmao i was looking through my posting history on imdb Empty Lmao i was looking through my posting history on imdb

Post  Karasu Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:41 pm

and now i can see all the way back to like 2006

I sound so immature xD

"m aloud to have my own opinion so go argue with someone else to make yourself look smart because im not interested jerk "

REally??? bounce

the whole show goes like this:

bimbo #1: like omg like wanna go to the beach and like sit there in our like lawn chairs while we like listen to like simple plan and britney spears like?

bimbo#2: omg no way like that bitch amber is gunna be there and like she likes my boyfriend and i dont wanna start any like drama before we like graduate

guido #1: yo bro i cant go to the beach bro cuz i gotta go out with lizzy tonight bro.

bimbos at the same time: omg like i hope you have fun like its so cool that you like are dating

Date with lizzy and guido #1 (at a very expensive resturant)

lizzy: omg me and my mom got into a fight because like she wont let me travel across the world for like 3 months without any parental supervision like. she said like that 14 is too young to travel alone like

guido #1: bro that like sucks we should just have fun this summer bro and then we can go the beach and stuff bro

lizzy: omg your like the best like boyfriend ever like i love you like

I don't know how anyone watches this crap. Who gives a *beep* about stupid bimbos and their lives.

---Thats about that show the real orange county or something
Karasu
Karasu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lmao i was looking through my posting history on imdb Empty Re: Lmao i was looking through my posting history on imdb

Post  Jonny-boy Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:00 am

i registered in 2004. just so i could ask "HOW MUCH MALE NUDITY IS IN THIS MOVIE?" on some horror movie.

i think i deleted it in case anyone stalked me that bad.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Lmao i was looking through my posting history on imdb Empty Re: Lmao i was looking through my posting history on imdb

Post  Killian Machine Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:05 am

I registered when I was, what, twelve? I keep on looking for old posts but IMDb deleted them all (the bastards! Razz). I joined so I could talk about horror movies... which is odd considering I couldn't see 95% of them because of the age restrictions.

Killian Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:13 am

my aunt got me into horror movies literally since i was a baby. renting all the classics and then seeing a bunch in theaters.

i'll never forget thinking I Know What You Did Last Summer was the shit when i was 8.

i remember when SMG died, we were the only ones in the theater and were like "OMG BUFFY'S DEAD!!!"
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Machine Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:19 am

Scream is the number one horror/slasher flick for me. The opening scene scared the hell out of me when I was a kid and it even gives me chills nowadays.

But yeah, Sarah Michelle Gellar's being chased by the Fisherman in IKWYDLS is an awesome chase scene.

Killian Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down