IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Day Out today woooo

2 posters

Go down

Big Day Out today woooo Empty Big Day Out today woooo

Post  Sweet_Tyra Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:45 pm

Big Day Out, biggest music festival in Oz is on today and Im going eeeeeeee

Ill be seeing:

BLUEJUICE!!!

MIAMI HORROR!!

KASABIAN!!

PASSION PIT!!!!! FUCK YES!!!

THE HORRORS!!! Ugh Pure sex!!!

PLUS:
Simian Mobile Disco
Calvin Harris
Lily Allen
MUSE
Possibly Groove Armada

and fuckin PEACHES!!!!!

Can you tell I am excited?!?!
Its gonna be a fuckknnn amazing dayyyyyy
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmallstars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Big Day Out today woooo Empty Re: Big Day Out today woooo

Post  This is Chris Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:02 am

Leigh........ I hate you.

Kasabian, Lily Allen, Peaches, and Passion Pit????!!!!!!!!

I am insanely jealous Sad Mad Crying or Very sad Mad Mad Sad

HAVE FUN, THOUGH!
This is Chris
This is Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:09 am

Oh god chris, it was UHMAZINGGGGGG!!!

Peaches was incredible as always!!! Her costumes are just incredible. It went OFF! My feet are still sore from all the dancing and jumping i did. Really glad she played a lot of old stuff and not just all her new shit. FUCK THE PAIN AWAY!!!!

Passion Pit were second best behind Peaches. Man, WHAT a show! I dunno how popular they are over in america, but they were HUGE this year in australia and the crowd went beserk. They played little secrets last and man, it was SOOOO good! Everyone was jumping and dancing. I hate when you go to festivals and you see a band thats awesome to dance to but people just stand and watch. Like, almost everyone was getting into it for Passion Pit it was amazing!

Lily Allen was third of the day for me. The first half of her set was kinda boring actually. And some of the people around us were shitheads. These 2 girls were sitting down in front of me and it was alright at first but once more people started to fill in, i got pushed and my knees went into her back and she had a massive cow at me. I told them to stand up and fuck off and they got real bitchy with me and then this other guy was like HE SAID STAND UP AND FUCK OFF WTF ARE YOU DOING SITTING DOWN IN THE CROWD FUCKK OFFFFF" And then they did. It was amazing. And then I bonded with people in the crowd and we bitched about those feral girls who were sitting down and then danced together a bit. Which leads me onto this- me and a few people around me and my friend were the ONLY people dancing for Lily Allen!! We were in the middle, and maybe there were a few up the front that were getting into it...but man, it was a dead crowd until Not Fair played at the end, which was AMAZING she remixed it a bit at the end and made it heaps dancey. Oh man she did womaniser as well!! So good!! I was going all out with my dancing, I think I provided good entertainment for all the girls behind me. I was getting a lot of laughs and smiles. Good ones though haha ;-)

Best music festival ive ever been to, Im so sore now though haha
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmallstars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down