IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit y'all, you guys should have been scenesters from yourscenesucks.com for the next shoot.

+8
Erik
CHEERS THEN
Avess
Chantal
Mikiel
YahFuckinLucky
This is Chris
Bree-ba O'Riley
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shit y'all, you guys should have been scenesters from yourscenesucks.com for the next shoot. Empty Shit y'all, you guys should have been scenesters from yourscenesucks.com for the next shoot.

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:22 am

http://www.yourscenesucks.com/

Ava: Scene Queen
Avess: Skramz Revivalist
Channy: Apple Store Indie
Connan: Screamo Frontman
Cozy: Williamsburg Hipster
Erik: SXE Mosh Warrior
Jared: Christcore
Jonny: Popcore Dork
Jono: Prehistoric Emo
Mikiel: Post-Rocker
Robbie: Faux Hip-Hop

Last edited by Bree-ba O'Riley on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shit y'all, you guys should have been scenesters from yourscenesucks.com for the next shoot. Empty Re: Shit y'all, you guys should have been scenesters from yourscenesucks.com for the next shoot.

Post  This is Chris Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:34 am

OMG!
that would be so perfect, Bree hahahaha

one of my shoots that i sent in was similar.
except none of those "scenes" were in it.
there was only the myspace whore.
yep that was my shoot.
myspace whores.

ps. i <3 yourscenesucks
This is Chris
This is Chris

Back to top Go down

Shit y'all, you guys should have been scenesters from yourscenesucks.com for the next shoot. Empty Re: Shit y'all, you guys should have been scenesters from yourscenesucks.com for the next shoot.

Post  YahFuckinLucky Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:43 am

How dare you Bree, you know I'd look awful with a ginger jennifer aniston haircut.

That's way more Connan's style. Very Happy
YahFuckinLucky
YahFuckinLucky

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:44 am

But you'd pull that V-neck off so sexily!!
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YahFuckinLucky Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:50 am

Aight I'll rock the V neck next chance I get. But YOU have to rock the script based chest tattoo because, hello let's face it, if anyone could pull that off it's you.
YahFuckinLucky
YahFuckinLucky

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:57 am

I don't know how I'd feel about a chest tattoo but I'm getting one on my ribs for my twenty-first birfday.
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:29 am

omg that would've been awesome! haha. i could picture chantal and jonny with their respective get-ups! i'll think long and hard about doing this for fun man! Very Happy haha
Mikiel
Mikiel

http://www.myspace.com/485390558

Back to top Go down

Post  Chantal Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:27 pm

oh no i dont want to be williamsberg hipster, i hate her lol

im obv apple store indie ha, i actually own everything she has on except that fugly dress, my bff has one though ha

xx
Chantal
Chantal

https://www.facebook.com/The.Channyzon?ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:10 pm

i am no lameass scramz revivalist!! ugh
i love how accurate this site is and how it reminds me totally of people i know and how it makes me want to punch them
Avess
Avess

https://www.facebook.com/avess.arshad

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:13 pm

musically i lie between
Mortal Kombatcore, Scene Queen (Bjork?!) and Williamsburg Hipster

WY BREE?
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:13 pm

i DO know some of those people. i'm glad to be indefinable though.
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:25 pm

and the hot topic core guy is total vintage avess
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:33 pm

ERM I THINK NOT
I HAD BLUE HAIR AND BAGGY JEANS THIS IS IT
I did not have shitty slogan t-shirts
And I wasn't into shitty mainstream wannabe-underground bands
And I didn't ruin the underground bands by making them mainstream
I fucking listened to Bjork and Siouxsie
BLUE HAIR AND BAGGY JEANS THIS IS IT

I'LL FUCK YOU OVER JONO
I WILL BE THE END OF YOU
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:33 pm

i mean, he LOOKS like you.
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:34 pm

I think every one there reminds me of people I know, no-one on this site though.
Actually no, Apple Store Indie does remind me of you Chantal, hahaha.
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:35 pm

CHEERS THEN wrote:i mean, he LOOKS like you.

NO HE IS UGLY
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:37 pm

blue, immacculately spiked hair.
faded moustache because you're both asian and your hair is too thick.
big ol' lips.
big baggy jeans.

it's mostly old avess
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:42 pm

my hair was not immaculate
OOHH I GET IT

IMMAC

IMMACULATE HAIR REMOVAL
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:48 am

WHY IS NO ONE CRABCORE CRABCORE IS FUCKING HILARIOUS. My brother showed me a crabcore video the other day.
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:00 am

I don't get it Question
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:01 am

Don't worry. Screamo frontman doesn't need to understand anything. He just needs to look good and scream until his lungs bleed.
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:03 am

HAHAHA no I meant Im a dummy and didn't notice there was a drop down window to see what it was Razz Don't nobody want me...dont nobody need me.
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 am

wheres the douchebag hipster?

I see them all the time on my way to school with their messenger bags,thick rimmed glasses, messy hair and a beard
Karasu
Karasu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:56 pm

i have messy hair, a beard, thick rimmed glasses, and a messenger bag Neutral
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilVic Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:16 am

lol...
lilVic
lilVic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next