IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit y'all, you guys should have been scenesters from yourscenesucks.com for the next shoot.

+8
Erik
CHEERS THEN
Avess
Chantal
Mikiel
YahFuckinLucky
This is Chris
Bree-ba O'Riley
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shit y'all, you guys should have been scenesters from yourscenesucks.com for the next shoot. - Page 2 Empty Re: Shit y'all, you guys should have been scenesters from yourscenesucks.com for the next shoot.

Post  Karasu Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:06 am

Nigel wrote:i have messy hair, a beard, thick rimmed glasses, and a messenger bag Neutral

Do you talk like a hipster?

and they also just look like douchebags
Karasu
Karasu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shit y'all, you guys should have been scenesters from yourscenesucks.com for the next shoot. - Page 2 Empty Re: Shit y'all, you guys should have been scenesters from yourscenesucks.com for the next shoot.

Post  Nigel Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:29 am

i didn't realize hipsters had a different way of speaking?
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:45 am

I cant really explain it, you would have to talk to them. I just know that they are really annoying and uppity
Karasu
Karasu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:08 am

...i'm really annoying and uppity.
why you calling me ad ouche, man?!
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:03 pm

I can sense karasu's hatred for Nigel. It ain't a good look
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:34 pm

Actually Karasu I'm gonna have to also claim to be your definition of a "pretentious hipster."
I get that all the time, and I'm used to it. People just assume because I dress a certain way and carry myself a certain way that I'm a pretentious jerkoff, but then, well, I guess I am! Personally I think it's funny that the same people who judge me as being too pretentious usually judge others as being too dumb.
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:37 pm

I didnt mean to offend.

Im talking about the certain hipsters in downtown brooklyn. You would know what im talking about if you saw them/listened to them.

and i also dress like that, so im not bashing that style, just the people.
Karasu
Karasu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:02 am

I used to live in downtown brooklyn...

cat
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:57 am

i'm a hipster from brooklyn
Avess
Avess

https://www.facebook.com/avess.arshad

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:02 am

oh damn!
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YahFuckinLucky Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:28 am

I fractured my hip falling into a brook.
YahFuckinLucky
YahFuckinLucky

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:38 am

Neutral
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:06 am

damn are you sixty?
Nigel
Nigel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2