IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judging Panel #2!

+16
x
Cozeanna
Bree-ba O'Riley
CHEERS THEN
Ava
LTate
StevieMc
Jonny-boy
Karasu
Avess
Erik
lilVic
Mikiel
This is Chris
--SeXySHaQ
Sweet_Tyra
20 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Judging Panel #2! Empty Judging Panel #2!

Post  Sweet_Tyra Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:54 am

Hello Models and welcome to your Second Judging Panel for Cycle 5!

This week, you completed a murder themed, Lady Gaga inspired fashion spread. Ive gotta say, I was disappointed as a whole. The main part of the brief was to sell an accessory in each shot. I think many of you misunderstood, but I meant the same KIND of accessory. Only about 2 of you did this, and some didnt even have an obvious item to sell at all.

This Panel will work a little differently. Because we have 6 judges and 15 contestants with 3 photos each, I will post the photos and then post each judges' comments in a full block. It will make this process a whole lot quicker if I dont have to edit comments together haha.

So, lets view the pictures and then you may read the critiques a little later on!

Buried Alive:

CHANTAL:

Judging Panel #2! Chantal21

Judging Panel #2! Chantal22

Judging Panel #2! Chantal23

JARED:

Judging Panel #2! Jared21

Judging Panel #2! Jared22

Judging Panel #2! Jared23

BURNT ALIVE:

AVESS:

Judging Panel #2! Avess21

Judging Panel #2! Avess22

Judging Panel #2! Avess23

ERIK:

Judging Panel #2! Erik21

Judging Panel #2! Erik22

Judging Panel #2! Erik23

DROWNED:

OREGON:

Judging Panel #2! Robbie21

Judging Panel #2! Oregon22

Judging Panel #2! Robbie23

ELECTROCUTED:

JONNY:

Judging Panel #2! Jonny21

Judging Panel #2! Jonny22

Judging Panel #2! Jonny23

MIKIEL:

Judging Panel #2! Mikiel21

Judging Panel #2! Mikiel22

Judging Panel #2! Mikiel23

Last edited by Sweet_Tyra on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmallstars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Judging Panel #2! Empty Re: Judging Panel #2!

Post  Sweet_Tyra Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:02 am

POISONED:

COZY:

Judging Panel #2! Cozy21

Judging Panel #2! Cozy22

Judging Panel #2! Cozy23

MEL:

Judging Panel #2! Mel21

Judging Panel #2! Mel22

Judging Panel #2! Mel23

SHOT:

AVA:

Judging Panel #2! Ava21

Judging Panel #2! Ava22

Judging Panel #2! Ava23

JONO:

Judging Panel #2! Jono21

Judging Panel #2! Jono22

Judging Panel #2! Jono23

STABBED:

CHRIS:

Judging Panel #2! Chris21

Judging Panel #2! Chris22

Judging Panel #2! Chris23

STEVIE:

Judging Panel #2! Stevie21

Judging Panel #2! Stevie22

Judging Panel #2! Stevie23

STRANGLED:

CONNAN:

Judging Panel #2! Connan21

Judging Panel #2! Connan22

Judging Panel #2! Connan23

SHAQ:

Judging Panel #2! Shaq21

Judging Panel #2! Shaq22

Judging Panel #2! Shaq23
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:05 am

BREE'S COMMENTS:

AVESS
Killed - Somebody call nine, one, one. Avess's fiah-burnin' on dah dance flo. Wo-oah-ah. Great expression, great set-up, great showing off of the outfit - especially the pants and shoes. I want them now! My only criticism is that I think the pose is abit too stiff, like rigor mortis has already set in. I'd like to see some floppiness!

Killer - Best body pose of the lot. The line you have created with your body just REAKS fashion. If Leigh harps on you for your torn jeans I will hurt him with an egg beater. I literally have no negatives.

Mug Shot - This is dramatic for sure. I like the way your arms and hands occupy their space. The only thingabout this shot is that it lacks the swagger you had in your killer photo, and the fake tears are a BIT too emo-kid-with-a-camera for me.

CHANTAL
Killed - You're the first person to do the "buried alive" death affectively. This is really creative. Your face is very nice and even though we can't see your body we can feel an aura of grace under the leaves. Love it! My only negative is the hand above your head seems a bit too jagedly-bent, and that makes it look shorter.

Killer - This is a bit weaker than your crime scene. Your pose is certainly risky, but I think it's a bit too nutty to the point where it becomes comical. You need to start thinking about making the most of your body - extending your lines and adding some grace like you possessed in your dramatic/runway shot.

Mug Shot - To me this all seems a littl too premeditated. It's like you saw the way the judges orgasm'd all over Ava's picture last week so you decided to give us the same thing. The pearls aren't really that relavent, and their chunkiness makes your neck look short. Your hair has also hidden your beautiful eyes! Different styling would have done you a world of good for sure.

CONNAN
Killied - I think the one thing that ruins this a little for me is the scarf. It's a bit too cheesy. I understand working with what you have, but it distracts me a bit. But onto the positives - I loooove your body. You occupied every space of that couch gracefully. Your head is also nice - you can hold a very fierce face upside-down - go Natasha!!

Killer - This one is just okay. Your facial pose seems a bit too fantasy-like. Your body is great, minus your turned-in right foot (and I'm NOT just saying that because I'm a ballet dancer, it's a little broken-looking). I like the way your left leg is all extended though, and your hand is sitting so delicately on it. It adds to the cockiness.

Mug Shot - Hot. This is mug shot with a twist. I get the arrogance here that we didn't quite get in your killer shot. The glove adds an extra nice touch. I feel like you're modeling head-to-toe even though you've got sunglasses obscuring your eyes.

CHRIS
Killed - The effect in your eyes is pretty cool, but you lack anything interesting. You need to be super-conscious of modeling head-to-toe. Look at the way your left foot is planted flat on the ground. It would have been more dramatic if it were dangling. Sprawled out and spooky would sell this more and make up for the fact that there is no blood.

Killer - I think your body is turned too far from camera. You could have given more of a theatric effect had you exposed more of your body. This is, like a few others, a bit too much of a parody and not so creepy/discomfortin/fashion-y.

Mug Shot - I don't know why the judges are drinkin' their hate-oraid, I like this pic! I get the Lady Gaga video feel, I think you modeled your clothes very well, and I think, unlike a few of the other models, your pose/face really matches what you wrote on the sign!

COZY
Killed - You had a hard time with this shoot and to be honest I can tell a bit. This death is not bad, and you got it in the face for sure. Leigh mentioned he was worried about your confidence with your body. Personally, I think you have a lot of natural grace with your body, but it looks best when you don't overthink things, i.e. your runway shot. This seems like you let your creativity take you on a wild ride before you even knew the basics of what you wanted to do, so you just got weighed down and laid there. Beautiful face though.

Killer - Again, your body looks best when you're not overthinking. This is a really graceful pose - VERY ballet. The softness of your wrists, the inclineof your neck... but it doesn't fit the mood. You could have used a bit of subtlety. But again, I can't deny the beauty of your face.

Mug Shot - The sign is SOOOO "Cozy." I like the swagger, I LOVE the cocky face. My issue is with the arms, which are a biiiit too broad and distracting. On the same note, propson originality.

ERIK
Killed - Great eye-contact, but it appears that you are week-two's victim of "HOLDING YOUR BREATH" syndrome. I'm not sure what it is that keeps making you models look like puffer fishes! Perhaps it's makeup or lighting?Anyway, this is technically good modeling but it's missing that"haunting" element that others have. Perhaps it's from being shot from above.

Killer - I don't understandeveryone creaming their pants over this picture! I loooove the theatrics, but to me it's a bit too cartoony. I feel like you should have a handlebar mustache and be saying, "Mmmyessssh, mmmyesssshhhh, this was dastardly of me! Now, to find a damsel and tie her to the railroad tracks! Just try and catch menow! Mmmmyesssssshh!" Again, technically good modeling, but I feel as though this is just not as edgy as others have been.

Mug Shot - NICE! THIS is edgy. This is in a whole other league than your other shots. I believe the pose becuase it is not too theatrical, I believe the snarly expression,I love the risk thatyou took with giving usan "ugly" face. This has been... wait for it... your best picture in your whole INTM career!!

JARED
Killed - You're one of the few models here who can rush a shot and still deliver good photos. The issue is we're used to great photos from you. This is "Oh, I fell! And I'm SEXAY!" Good job at tying the fashion element in - you're always conscious of that. Fierce. Nevertheless I feel like you could have given us more - more dramatic body language, something a bit more original in the pose.

Killer - Woah!! You actually made it look like you killed yourself! GREAT job! You're the only one who attempted that!! I like how your body line compliments the line of the shovel. It feels like you really thought about it. And this fashion is certainly interesting. Your set is quite editorial so far.

Mug Shot - I think this is the weak picture in your set. It's certainly interesting, but I think it's more drunk/heroin-chic than arrogant-criminal. I actually think the feel of your picture is quite edgy-modeling-by-numbers. And we already know you're probably the best edgy-guy here. I just don't feel the same things I felt from some of the other mug shots. Plus, you wore sunglasses for the entire set, and I don't think it's fair that we can critique models for having no life in their eyes when you found a way around that. On the plus side, your neck is a mile-long, and your arms are that great skinny, awkward, high-fashion length.
JONNY
Killed - Put. Some damn. Clothes on. Jasmine.
Ahem. I was excited when you said you had the toaster idea. But I don't think you made it nearly as interesting as you could have. And I think you know that. If it weren't for the toaster I wouldn't get "electrocuted" from this. You coulda teased your hair and made your body look all crispy!! Also, your legs look exceptionally short in this picture. I think if you had bent them in an attitude position (it's a dance term, remind me to tell you about it later) that would have made them look way longer. I do like the arm across your chest. I know that's a weird thing to like, but it's a really great part of the picture.

Killer - Once again, I'm not getting "killer" from your shot. This is classic, wind-in-the-hair Jonny looking sexy. You don't even look all that devious. You actually look quite soft. This would have been a great shot on its own, but I don't get the brief at all from it. You have the modeling skills - more than at least half the people in this competition - but I think you need to be more of an actor with "extreme" briefs such as this. Let go. Be silly! Get creative! PUT A SHIRT ON!! I say that in jest of course.

Mug Shot - This pose is like Chris's, but halfway there. I know you can give us attitude and sass (sassitude?) because you have that in your personality. But this is reading tired, apathetic. I think you tried to go for bad-ass, but it's like you're only partways there - like you're exhaling. You need to work your face a bit more - SMIZE!!! On a positive note, love the sign!! It made me lawl.

JONO
Killed - This seems very dark and scary, and you're one of the only ones (so far!) who got the concept of being dead but having just a glimmer of light. In terms of shot composition, you played it quite well and made amazing choices - this picture is haunting. Perhaps I would have liked to see a bit of a broader pose, but that's not really criticism so much as it's "I'd like to see what else you could have done with this." Bravo!

Killer - I have a feeling this photo may polarize some people, but I'm on the "love" side for sure. You have such an awkward sexiness to your photos, and this shows it off best. I get gritty, arrogant, strung-out, psycho, ready to strike again - and it doesn't look sloppy. Very natural.

Mug Shot - You're really giving the others a run for their money this week!! This is very "Jono." You seem to be one of the few INTM alum who can take a goofy/awkward pose and make it look more model than Myspace. I like that you're selling your shirt, I love the composition again (looks like something out of NYLON) and I love your face. So much better than last week (which was still quite good).

MEL
Killed - I think the framing is what prevents this shot from being truly great. Had we seen more of your body and less of the table (the table literally almost occupies 50% of the frame) we would have gotten "dead" from you a bit more. I look at this and I see... a woman who is waiting for her husband to come home and she knows he never will. And she is sad. Weird, eh? But yeah. Better than last week, but you didn't think enough about your framing.

Killer - Ain't you cute!! I get killer from this - sooooort of. You have a bit of a devilish smize. It needs to be pushed a little further though. I commend you for giving us something other than your Bambi eyes. Just try working it a bit more!

Mug Shot - This shot seems rushed and, to be honest, a bit cheesy. It's like a Barker's Beauty showcasing the sign. I don't get the sauciness that almost everyone else gave us, nor do I get a fashion element. I just get Mel, cute as Hell.

MIKIEL
Killed - The colours in this picture looklike a painting, and you're hot chocolate in the middle! Yummm!*halts horniness immediately* You also have given us life in your eyes despite a dead pose. Bravo! The only thing I'd say, and I can't quite pinpoint it so it might not be your fault, is that there seems to be something a bit too warm and inviting about the face/pose/picture as a whole - more sex than murder. Ugly it up next time - you can afford to!

Killer - Expert pose. I feel like I can't really critique the professionalism/composition because you always give us perfection. Actually, maybe I'll save this for your mug shot because it's becoming a pattern in these shots...

Mug shot - H'okay, so... It's not really a bad thing but I think you totally oversexed these shots!! It's not a hugely bad thing because we know you're a good model without the sexy poses, but it's a bit worrysome because it seems a bit cheesy and over-the-top. I don't get moodiness from these pictures - and that's what I liked about sets like Jono's. Keep up the professionalism and fierce eyes, but maybe tone it down a bit next week.

ROBBIE
Killed - I ADORE your expression here! I can actually feel the coking, the fear, the anxiety. Your eyes are incredible here. Love the way you composed everything, from the tie floating behind you to the jacket being torn away from you. Captures the mood AMAZINGLY.

Killer - Neck down - AWESOME. Face - a bit too cheesy. I would expect something a little more devious-looking, with a body pose like that - "And THAT'S the end of THAT chapter." It's a bit funny, actually, but it takes away from the awesome editorial... ness.

Mug Shot - You kind of look like Ballard here. I likethat you took a more traditional mug shot pose, and then tweaked the face a little bit. The mouth looks a biiiit uncomfortable, but I think the eyes are subtly communicating.

STEVIE
Killed - Okay, Felicia... you are dead, but dead in the eyes! And according to my research, that's bad. The arm across your chest just looks kind of purposeless and lazy, rather than wicked-cool contorted, and your face is unexciting. On the plus side, you look SO FREAKIN' HOT in this picture. You're really good at photographing differently every time and always getting the best angles on your face.

Killer - This is like Dexter, but a model! I like the body pose - very official, humourless, and kinda sick. Your eyes are lacking a bit. Because you covered half your face, you need to communicate extra with your eyes. Almost there. Keep pushing!!

Mug Shot - Naughty face! Loves it! If we could have had this arrogance and eye communication in your Killer shot you'd have a great set. Your eyes are the strongest they've never been. I also like the way you set the shaddow. I'm not sure if you did that on purpose, but it's magical, so take credit!!

SHAQ
Killed - You're like a dancer, mid-leap, on the floor. But Leigh is right - cutting off your limb completely took away from that dramatic pose. Your expression is also quite vacant. The eyes don't pierce or frighten me the way others have. It just looks like, "I'm dead... meh... I hope they have corn dogs in heaven."

Killer - Ohhh, Shaq, you know your picture is not great when a judge laughs upon seeing it. I don't mean to laugh at you - I just think you completely missed the mark. This looks like mixed martial arts meets modern dance. Not fashion or killer. Shaq, I think your problem is that you're trying so hard to appear serious to us this year - with your fashion choices, shot set-ups, styling, etc., and you're trying so hard to please us that I think you're completely forgetting how to model in the process. I think you might study the others' pictures and everything a lot, but you just don't know how to apply the critiques we give you... yet.

Mug Shot - This is not a bad shot. The problem is that it looks too much like a real mug shot. You didn't think about selling your shirt or giving us anything other than the obvious.
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:06 am

WENDY'S COMMENTS:- Incomplete

connan
killed
i like it, alot. i just wanna lay down on top of you. you look so comfortable in an uncomfortable position. you know? you look dead, really dead, you know? i actually don't see any negatives.

killer
ok right there, honestly it's pretty weird, but you look good in it. i don't like the pose. you could have gone in a better one, and you don't look like a killer. you look like a good boy that just did something... i don't know. other than that, it's decent.

mugshot
oh my god you look oooold. where's the connan i fell in love with? eh just kidding. when you go to jail they take everything away from you, isn't it true? you have glasses and a glove. what the hell? lol!

robbie
killed
your face looks wrinkly. that's cheating, you were supposed to be dead, you know? completely drowned, i can see your mouth breathing in and out. lol. but overall its ok ok?

killer
oh my god i like this picture, you look handsome. have you watched the girl in paranormal activity when she smiles and says "everything's gonna be ok?" yeah you look like her. and that's a compliment. i love that shirt. damn you're good with that knife putting him inside that bag. dayumn.

mugshot
oh my god your face looks hilarious! i'm taking a big guess that it smells in jail. yeah it does look like a mugshot.

stevie
killed
to be honest you don't look killed. you look like a abercrombie model. but i like the blood on the wall.

killer
i like it. i like the colors it looks professional. you look like a very handsome doctor. you look more like a doctor than a killer.

mugshot
aw how romantic! you killed him aawww for your girl awww you touched my heart. i like your smile, it reminds me of nigel when he does his little laugh thing whatever he does, when he smirks i guess. and that's a compliment cause i mean come on who wouldn't wanna be nigel?
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:06 am

KARASU'S COMMENTS: - Incomplete

Chris
Murdered
Karasu: I dont like it; your head is cut off and the knife is just laying on top of you. I wouldve liked to see more blood,i.e. a better set. It's obvious that you are way better than last cycle,but now you have to try to stand out.

Killer
Karasu: I like the outfit, but the rest is just mediocre. I know you can do alot better than the "squinty eyed serious look".

Mugshot
Karasu: I like your facial expression, it fits with the "i dont care" theme; but once again its a boring shot compared to the others.

Mikiel
Murdered
Karasu: I like it alot, but it kinda looks like your smiling. The set and everything is really great; very creative.

Killer
Karasu:

Mugshot
Karasu: So i know you were trying to look cool and everything,but the pose is a bit feminine. I think from the waist up its fine, but the way you positioned your legs, it just looks over the top.

Shaq
Murdered
Karasu: I could tell that your pose is awesome,but unfortunately you are cropped out. I liked that you tried to create a story here, you are definately getting more creative.

Killer
Karasu: I really dont like this at all. You look really awkward and everything here is just too much. Like the chain you are holding, what is the point of it? You look like your performing some wierd exorcism. You also look like your about to burst out laughing.

Mugshot
Karasu: I love your expression here. I think it fits the brief perfectly.

Avess
Murdered
Karasu: LOVE the set, but i wish your head wasnt cropped out. I know you were trying to sell the shoes, but not every photoshoot has to be an ad for something(sorry leigh ).

Killer
Karasu: I agree with Bree, best pose out of everyone. I also dont have any negatives.

Mugshot
Karasu: You remind me of the joker here xD, I think if you looked a little more twisted this wouldve been so much better.

Mel
Murdered
Karasu: I dont really see murdered here, I see someone who is depressed on a friday night. I think if the camera was to the side and you were leaning over the table, it wouldve looked believable.

Killer
Karasu: I dont know, this just seems forced to me. It also doesnt read "I just poisoned someone".

Mugshot
Karasu: Again, i dont see anything here that relates to murder. It looks more like a prom picture, actually if it wasnt for the sign i would think it WAS a prom picture.

Robbie
Murdered
Karasu: The only thing i dont like is that its too close up. Aside from that its a pretty great shot, you always seem to have interesting pictures.

Killer
Karasu: I love your pose here but the face ruins it. I think with that pose you shouldve looked evil, not cheesy.

Mugshot
Karasu: I like that this looks like a real mugshot and that it isnt boring like some of the others.

Stevie
Murdered
Karasu: I dont like it really. Its incredibly stiff and your eyes are way too intense for a dead guy.

Killer
Karasu: At first glance i saw a doctor, not a murderer. Maybe if you had crazier outfit it would be more believable.

Mugshot
Karasu: This is one of my favorites, i love the evil smirk. Good job

Jonny
Murdered
Karasu: This is disappointing. I think the whole scenario is great,but you really didnt get creative otherwise. Maybe messy hair and a different choice of wardrobe would made it more dynamic.

Killer

Mugshot

Chantal
Murdered
Karasu:

Killer

Mugshot
Karasu: This is great!! I only wish your hair wasnt covering your face =/

Ava
Murdered
Karasu:

Killer

Mugshot

Cozy
Murdered
Karasu: You do look a bit short,but other than that I think its great. Definately my favorite of the murdered pictures.

Killer
Karasu:This is a bit too overposed. I also dont like that I cant see your face. But I like that you took a risk instead of just sitting with a cup and pretending to put poison in it.

Mugshot
Karasu: I like everything but the arm, it's very distracting. Great facial expression though.

Connan
Murdered

Killer

Mugshot

Jared
Murdered

Killer

Mugshot

Erik
Murdered
Karasu: I like that you look dead, but i wish there was more in this picture. I dont exactly know what though =/.

Killer

Mugshot
Karasu: You look like sid viscious, and i think this is the type of mugshot he would take lol. This is friggin awesome!!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:08 am

MY COMMENTS:

AVA:

Crime Scene: I like you in this picture, but it kinda looks like a bit of a close up of a wide shot in that the framing of the photo isnt great- youve cut off a bit of your head and your are and your legs, it feels very cramped.

Killer: I LOVE your face in this photo, but nothing about it really says "killer" to me. I know the way you had planned this shoot didnt quite work out, which is a shame because I think you really needed to be holding a gun for this to completely work. You did well with what you had though, I like the sinister look.

Mug Shot: Oooh tough girl!! Haha. Its great to see a range of emotions from you, something we didnt quite see a lot of in Cycle 2. I think the shot is a little amateur though, the drawn on blood squiggles...noooo! Totally ruined the shot. I think your strong expression saves it though!

AVESS:

Crime Scene: I always love how much effort you put into makeup and you found a great location to shoot in. There couldve been more variety as three of the shots were pretty much the same, but its a good bunch overall.

Killer: I dont really like this shot of you, it looks too acted, too forced and over the top. Youre intention was to sell the hat and to do this, you held the hat in pretty much every shot. You dont need to be so obvious sometimes. I do like the evil little glare in the eyes though.

MugShot: Haha LOVE the slogan, thats so funny!!! I would definitely burn a bitch up if I was having a bad monday. I dont really get the eye makeup because you look like youve been mourning and i dont think that was suitable to this shoot, but maybe it does tell an interesting little story. The facial expression is perfection though, mouth snarl is good. Oh and lol at you not even being 4 feet

CHANTAL:

Crime Scene: I think you are the most beautiful and serene dead girl ive ever seen! I kinda like how your face is just popping out of the leaves, eyes towards the heavens praying for a miracle in your last few breaths. The hand is a little awkward i think if you had relaxed it back it wouldve been much better, but a great shot!

Killer: Ooooooh sexxxyyyy and so devilish! I love it. Youve got the evil expression down and this is a great fashion shot, you are selling the headband really well!

MugShot: Oh my godddddd CHICAGO!!! Thats one of my favourite musicals songs and you know what funny, when i first wrote the biref I was originally gonna use "he had it coming" and "he only had himself to blame" as examples but for some reason thought "nah I wont coz itd be cool if someone actually did that. And you did it! Woo! Anyway, onto the actual picture haha. I think while I love the attitude, you have screwed up your face too much and there are now really odd shapes at your cheekbones where the light hits them. Not very flattering. Great attitude and great slogan, just watch you arent over exaggerating.

CHRIS:

Crime Scene: Oh, Chris. You truly are getting better and better at modeling but you still dont really know how to create an interesting scene. All you have really done here is lie on the couch and put a knife on your chest. Cmon man, wheres the BLOOD?!?! PLEASE if you are still here next week, get CREATIVE!

Killer: I like this shot a little better because the jacket is really appropriate for the theme of the shoot. I really like your face in this one, but again, its just a boring picture overall and there is nothing about it that is memorable.

MugShot: I know you said you found it hard to get into this character and I can tell. You always seem to fall back into this tilted head, squinty eye look. It doesnt necessarily look BAD, but we have seen it in every photo of yours! You were supposed to be portraying the character of a psychopathic, remorseless killer and here i just see Chris.

CONNAN:

Crime Scene: I LOVE the pose. The shape you have made with your arm and leg in the centre is really good. My issue with this picture is that you didn't really make it clear how you were murdered and I actually had to look back at the list to remind myself what it was. I think the scarf was the wrong choice because you should have wrapped something around your neck to make it clear, but if you had wrapped the scarf around your neck, it just wouldve looked like you were wearing a scarf. I think you held back on the creativity because you were eliminated on this shoot in your original cycle. I just hope it isnt your downfall AGAIN.

Killer: I really like the arrogant air to this picture, you pulled off the emotion and the attitude perfectly, in your face and your pose. But again, the method was not clear enough. I wouldve referred for you to hold the item used to strangle him...slash yourself haha

MugShot: You look so old in this picture, its kinda creepy haha. But the arrogant air about you is great. I love the way you are holding the sunnies kinda like "Yeh, I killed him how cool am I!!"

COZY:

Crime Scene: LOVE ITTTT! I love the sense of desperation in this shot. Your face is AMAZING. Shouldnt the blue be running across your cheek and not down your chin though? Or did you fall out of the chair after you had...dribbled blue? haha Its a great shot

Killer: Wow. Another shot of yours I love. I really like the pose and the way you are using the pole. It feels like a still maybe from a musical and this is the part where your evil queen bitch character is doing a little interpretive dance about the impending murder. Thats another thing you are great at- the characterisation. Every time you are in front of the camera, you portray someone completely different, its great and really refreshing to see how versatile you are. Well done.

MugShot: Haha I like the slogan, really witty. I love the attitude you are giving as well. You are really good at making a connection with the camera. I think it may look a little too snarly and "I just smelt a smelly smell", but I like it.

ERIK:

Crime Scene: Dude, I LOVE the outfit!!! I think you could have given a litttttle more expression in the eyes, but your whole set up is great, I love the shapes with the arms. Good work.

Killer: I LOVE this photo!!! Its kinda cheesy, but in a cheeky, deliberate way, so it works. Its like a villain at a masquerade ball finally killing the hero. Great shot!

MugShot: This is great, this is exactly what i wanted from this shoot. I felt that a lot of people held back a little, but you just completely went for it and played with the camera and had fun with it.

JARED:

Crime Scene: Loving the retro indie kid chic. You look so frickin cool. Im iffy about the lighting. I do admire what you did with it and it does work, I just feel it was a little toooo dark around the edges, but it does complement the theme very well. I would go out and but those glasses today! You are working it!

Killer: Im not too crazy about this, I think the best thing about it is that you laid the clothes you wore for the murder victim on the floor to make it look like he was still there. Genius!!! The shot as a whole almost looks kinda comic book-ish, for lack of a better term. I think you couldve got more creative and less inhibited with the posing and expressions, but it is a very cool image.

MugShot: Ecxuse me while I salivate onto my computer. I frickin love this shot!!! It is a really great fashion shot and you again, you are selling the sunnies. I think out of everyone, you did that the best. You were quite conscious of the purpose of this shoot- it was a fashion spread! You made it all about the glasses and the attitude to match it and kinda let everything else be added little bonuses, not focuses of attention, which is great, I look straight to you and to the glasses. Excellent!

JONNY:

Crime Scene: I like it. I think the shape is really interesting and the shoulder tilt, ahh i love me a good shoulder tilt. Youre selling the glasses well. I just have a problem with the whole story. It kinda looks like you killed yourself, theres no sign of a struggle, theres no story there. Also so burn marks! These things make a photograph so much more credible. And cmon dide with all that hair of yours I was expecting a wild, singed afro!! Bzzzzt!!! *hair flies out*

Killer: LOL! Your film cracked me up, but for a good reason. I just found the whole "I killed you with your toaster then ate your toast" thing absolutely hilarious. I dunno why. It was hard for me to choose a best shot for this because you looked quite awkward in most of the shots. We are seeing the same Jonny from cycle 3 that over-posed and didnt look comfortable or natural. I want you to find him and bring him here!

MugShot: LOL at the toast thing again haha. See, here I feel like you held back. This was a great opportunity for you to show a different side and go totally crazy, but here you seem a little bit inhibited. I like the connection with the eyes, but i was expecting more.

JONO:

Crime Scene: I really like the body position and the line of the shoulders. I think you couldve pushed a little bit more with your eyes, they are bordering on dead. But this is a fantastic image, really dark and moody, which is what the brief called for.

Killer: Haha you look craaaaazay! But thats good. One thing you do need to be aware of is the angle of your head in your photoshoots, especially if you are looking up, because we are loosing parts of your eyeballs, so just be aware if that next time.

MugShot: LOVE the slogan haha! I dunno Im about iffy about this one. I like it then I dont. I think you were half way there with the expression. I really like the attitude, but yeh, I think you need to work on having more power in your eyes.

MIKIEL:

Crime Scene: I really love the whole set up of this photograph, youve created a beautiful scene and one that tells a very strong story. The lighting is fantastic and the connection with your...eye is also really good haha. You look really soft and serene here, which is strange but makes for a very interesting contrast.

Killer: LOVE the pose! Kinda like, "Hey you want some?!" Haha. Im a little confused about the floral thing though. Was that your "accessory" you were meant to be modeling? Also, I cant tell if your eyes are to camera or not, it looks as though they are looking at something slightly off camera. I dunno, maybe its a trick of the light or the flash or something. Good shot overall.

MugShot: I LOOOOOVE this!!! You look so fucking cool. You make murder look cool. Oh dear! Haha. This is a fantastic shot of you. FANTASTIC.

OREGON:

Crime Scene: I think this is my favourite picture of you that Ive seen. The connection with your eyes is amazing, and I love how they are partially covered with water but it doesnt seem to phase you. Having water in your eye is a damn annoying thing, so great work on that. Not only that, its a great fashion picture, the colours work amazingly and you are selling the tie very well. Congrats.

Killer: I agree with Bree, neck down its great, the shirt fits you really well, I would buy that. But I agree about your face. This was the ONLY face you showed me in all 5 shots, so I guess i spoke too soon last week when i mentioned your ability to give me variety haha. I think I know what you were going for, but it kinda looks half-arsed. I think if you were looking towards the camera it would be a little better.

MugShot: This is great! I love the expression, its juuuust right. Screwing up your face too much can sometimes look too forced or too acted, but it looks very fashion here. You didnt go over the top, which is good.

SHAQ:

Crime Scene: I really like the body position, but you reaaaaaally shouldnt cut body parts out of the shot, it takes the fashion right out of it and just makes it a photoshoot you did with your friends because you were bored. And unfortunately, we cant see much of your face and thats the money maker! Also, I wouldnt make your pics black and white unless its called for. It made it look even more amateur and unprofessional

Killer: Its great that you had a story going along with your scene. I really like the pose here, its like some ninja warrior haha. Be careful not to lean in to the camera too much though, because you have squished your body and you look way shorter than you are.

MugShot: This isnt really a terrible photo of you, but its just kinda boring. The brief called for the stomach up, so you had more of a chance to model with your arms and your body and be creative. It kinda looks like you arent really into it. And yes, I get what emotion you were going for being caught by the police and all, but you could have portrayed the same emotion with a little more power

STEVIE:

Crime Scene: I totally disagree with Bree about the dead eyes! I think theres a great connection, I can totally hear you saying, "Damn...I died" haha. I really like how you look really strong and muscular, you do look like the type of mainstream male model that will book a lot of major fashion campaigns, as opposed to high fashion print and runway, where the models are more androgynous and lanky. Much better than your first attempt!

Killer: I love the eyes but thats about it. I think you should have shot from a wider angle, that way we couldve seen the whole outfit and the whole pose. When Laura wore a lab coat last cycle, I think we praised her for making it look fashionable. Here, you havnt really done that, you have thought too much about the character and not enough about what this shoot was for- a fashion spread. If you were going to wear the lab coat, you should have altered the whole outfit to look fashionable, because we still would have understood the character. Sometimes subtlety has a far greater effect.

MugShot: Love it!!! The face is absolute perfection. The little smile and the little rise of the eyebrow are fantastic. It kinda makes me give an evil little smile as well, when I first saw it I was like "YESSS you got him!" like It was a horror movie and I was rooting for the killer to win haha. Good job.
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  --SeXySHaQ Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:08 am

Funniest quote: "Bitch Wont Steal My Toast Again"
I died. Neutral
--SeXySHaQ
--SeXySHaQ

Back to top Go down

Post  --SeXySHaQ Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:13 am

For the mugshot, I thought we were to look like we had no remorse.. so I brung out my inner ghetto. Sorry if it was too thugish. Embarassed
--SeXySHaQ
--SeXySHaQ

Back to top Go down

Post  This is Chris Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:21 am

well, goodbye guys... this cycle was fun Sad Sad Sad Sad
This is Chris
This is Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:27 am

I really have no idea who is going home this week! I will say one thing, congratulations on first call-out Jono! hahah I'm predicting that Razz

Best Killed: Cozy
Best Murderer: Jono
Best Mug Shot: Erik

Last edited by Mikiel on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Mikiel
Mikiel

http://www.myspace.com/485390558

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:53 am

Ava! Your post disappeared Surprised
I don't think you're leaving Chris. At least I hope not! I know not! Very Happy
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  This is Chris Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:13 am

aww thanks, Mikiel Smile
but i'm still a wee bit scared Crying or Very sad
This is Chris
This is Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  lilVic Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:16 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I honestly loved almost ALL the photos. Amazing job guys. It sucks for whoever goes.

Chantal and Mikiel were definitely the best of the week for me...
lilVic
lilVic

Back to top Go down

Post  This is Chris Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:23 am

oh i forgot, you're mugshot is freaking AWESOME, mikiel!
like, seriously.
This is Chris
This is Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:02 am

Leigh, you actually sort of caught onto my storyline! lol. The killer was trying to blend in with the other nicely dressed people in order to get to his victim, when in truth he's as grungy as the mug shot. lol.
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:52 pm

augh shit
i love mikiel, jono and cozy's

cookie cookie

AUGH, i'm disappointed in myself
Avess
Avess

https://www.facebook.com/avess.arshad

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:04 pm

Alex, my head wasn't cut off! Are you stupid Very Happy
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:21 pm

lol you know what i mean Razz
Karasu
Karasu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:29 pm

boy, did i fuck up this week. especially after seeing everyone else's shots.

i hope it's not me. Sad
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:46 pm

Karasu wrote:lol you know what i mean Razz

no haha i mean cropped, my head wasn't cropped :S
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:47 pm

i think you'll be fine jonny
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:08 pm

Aww thanks Chris, Victor, and Avess Very Happy that makes me feel better about my film haha :]

Jonny, I freakin love your dead picture! It's one of my favorites this week haha And your story was hilarious haha. Should be enough to keep you another week man Very Happy
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:13 pm

I can see you getting #1 again Mikiel
And then Jono
And then Cozy
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:08 pm

Thank you Very Happy thats flattering haha but I think Jono is definitely getting first call out. Razz Maybe Erik?? :]
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:22 pm

Wait. You're shorter than 4 inches tall Avess??? Surprised
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next