IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judging Panel #2!

+16
x
Cozeanna
Bree-ba O'Riley
CHEERS THEN
Ava
LTate
StevieMc
Jonny-boy
Karasu
Avess
Erik
lilVic
Mikiel
This is Chris
--SeXySHaQ
Sweet_Tyra
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Judging Panel #2! - Page 2 Empty Re: Judging Panel #2!

Post  Avess Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:26 pm

Yeah I'm a pixie
I can see jono getting first call-out too
Fricken jealous Very Happy
Avess
Avess

https://www.facebook.com/avess.arshad

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Hahah a fierce murderous pixie. Love it! hahah.
Mikiel
Mikiel

http://www.myspace.com/485390558

Back to top Go down

Post  StevieMc Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:10 pm

Wow I got some positive feedback - I'm improving :p:)

There are some photos here that I absolutely love! Overall it's quite a mixed bag isn't it. Like most people have one awesome photo, one quite good photo and one OK photo.

I think Jono and Avess' are amazing! Those locations are so cool guys!

StevieMc

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:11 pm

I feel like melrose, Renee, and celia.......

I want a pity party
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  LTate Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:23 pm

And btw I LOVE wendy's comments she reminds me of Paula from American idol, except with a bit of Simon hahaha
LTate
LTate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ava Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:51 pm

can't wait for call out order! Smile
Ava
Ava

Back to top Go down

Post  This is Chris Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:55 pm

LTate wrote:And btw I LOVE wendy's comments she reminds me of Paula from American idol, except with a bit of Simon hahaha

hahaha i was thinking the same thing!
This is Chris
This is Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:56 pm

I just realized how repetitive my comments are Embarassed

I'm not very good at putting my thoughts into words lol
Karasu
Karasu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  This is Chris Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:02 pm

Ava wrote:can't wait for call out order! Smile

ava, you look like a naughty sex librarian in your murderer and avatar pictures. Smile
(that's a good thing.) Very Happy

....just throwing that out there....
This is Chris
This is Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:06 pm

avess has ptosis in his mugshot! everyone laugh at him!! AND CALL HIM JENNIVESS.

i love chantal's killer shot, it's fucking gorgeous - she looks like siouxsie sioux. her killed is really graceful too.

i love how erik and avess have practically the same prop. and his (erik's) mugshot is so sonic youth, i love it.

i find jonny's killed very dramatic in a subtle way. which makes no sense. but i know what i mean.

i love bree for comparing my mugshot to something from nylon, and for saying i can rock a myspace pose above its plateau (ok, i'm paraphrasing there). and leigh, i'm also conscious of the eyeball thing... i've been trying to select a varety of shots. but i guess the best overall shots so far just have me doing the weird, look up from an angled down head ...thing. i'll work on it. with my mugshot, i had one with REALLY POWERFUL eyes if i do say so myself, but i wasn't selling the outfit as well, unfortunately. so i can understand why it wasn't chosen.

jared's photos disappoint me. they remind me of shaq's car photo. but with better modelling.

i like all of mel's shots because they tell a story.

mikiel's killed is oddly sexual but i think that's the bathtub. and it adds to it, for sure.

robbie/oregon's drowned is what i was trying to do in my cycle, but i looked stupid even when my face was partially submerged so props for him. his upper lip always looks so modelly.

i think stevie did loads better this week, he quite impressed me with the sets and his modelling choices.

shaq is modelling his face off with his shots, which i definitely like. and his mugshot makes me want to call him 25 cent. so i will.

and props to leigh and bree but i'm a bit disappointed with the erratic, incomplete judging comments from wendy and karasu. we all had just over a week to deliver 5 frames for three different shots (and it takes wayyyyy more than that to get 5 good ones in the first place) and the majority of us did it... at the same time, there are SO many photos to critique. i get that, too. i dunno. last week i didn't get any comments other than from leigh and bree and it was just a bit like "other people got comments from all the judges"...

o, and i'm flattered avess and mikiel think i'm getting a first callout but i don't think so! i think mikiel could easily get it again.
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:23 pm

o, also

Sweet_Tyra wrote:I think many of you misunderstood, but I meant the same KIND of accessory. Only about 2 of you did this, and some didnt even have an obvious item to sell at all.

you didn't really say that, tyra babes!

Sweet_Tyra wrote:This is a FASHION SPREAD, so it is not just about your faces or your poses, it is about the PRODUCT. I want you to choose an accessory to be the focus of your shoot. Eg, sunglasses, shoes, ties, hats etc. And yes, you may use one I just mentioned. It shouldnt be the same accessory, but a line of three different ones.

in fact it seemed more like you wanted us to do all different ones!
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:29 pm

ahhhhhh yeh, when i said not the same i meant the same type of accessory but not the exact same thing, like dont use the same pair of sunnies in all three shots haha

but its alright, nobody was penalised for it

results soon!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmallstars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:30 pm

o right Smile that's ok then

can't wait for the results!
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  --SeXySHaQ Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:34 pm

I can't wait for the results either! Mad

Thanks Jono. Smile
Although I do not appreciate the "25 cent" nickname haha.
--SeXySHaQ
--SeXySHaQ

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:35 pm

hahahaha sorry, i'll try not to call you it.
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:45 pm

I keep refreshing and waiting but I have to leave the house and I'm like arghhhh! lol. Gonna have to wait a few hours now.
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:52 pm

Hello models!

Now, I am sure you have all heard by now that Ballard has quit the competition. Today was originally meant to be a double elimination, but because of Ballard decision, only ONE person will leave us tonight, determining our Final 14.

I have 15 amazing models standing before me but I only have 14 sets of photos in my hands. If I do not call your name, you must go back to the house, pack up your things and leave immediately.

The first name I am going to call and what the judges thought was the best spread of the week is....

JONO!
Judging Panel #2! - Page 2 Jono21

Congratulations on your first ever first callout! The judges thought you captured the moods of all three shoots perfectly. You are still in the running towards becoming IMDBs Next Top Model.

AVESS! The two British friends on top! Your creativity was still string this week, congrats.

ROBBIE!

ERIK

CHANTAL

JARED

MIKIEL

COZY

AVA

CONNAN

STEVIE

2 names left that are safe from the Bottom 2...

CHRIS!!!

JONNY!!

Will Shaq and Mel please step forward.

Mel, in your original cycle, we saw some amazingly emotive pictures, but this time, you seem unsure of what to do with your face and your whole composition and it comes across looking awkward. You have so much personality and determination, but when we see you in pictures, we don't feel like we are looking at a model, but at a beautiful young girl.

Shaq, You showed great promise last week, but this week you slipped back into the land of the amateur. You showed some great poses and facial control, but your pictures as a whole were not composed well at all. It looked like a kid playing around taking photos with his friends, rather than a model. We think you lack the creativity and fashion knowledge to succeed in this competition.

Guys, I only have one photo in my hands and this photo belongs to the model that is still in the running towards becoming IMDBs Next Top Model. I will only call one name and that name is.....

MEL
Judging Panel #2! - Page 2 Mel23
We wanna see some passion and some power next week!

Shaq, I am sorry, I was really looking forward to seeing what you could do, but your pictures just dont measure up.

Judging Panel #2! - Page 2 Shaq23-1
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  --SeXySHaQ Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:56 pm

Not fair. I shouldn't have gone.

Bye guys. Sad
--SeXySHaQ
--SeXySHaQ

Back to top Go down

Post  This is Chris Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:58 pm

lordy!
thanks for keeping me judges, i'm going to seriously apply your critiques into my future photos.

sorry to see you go, Shaq!

and congrats on FCO to Jono; your pictures were beyond amazing!!
This is Chris
This is Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:06 pm

I didn't expect second place at all Very Happy I'm happy for me and jono loads Very Happy
Both of our highest callouts yet (incl. cycle 1 too of course)
I'm sorry Shaq Sad I think you shouldda gone further
Avess
Avess

https://www.facebook.com/avess.arshad

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:18 pm

WOAH im actually really really really really really really happy. i know that's sad. me and avess just danced around the house a bit. that was before i read who was eliminated, so i didn't feel guilty.

i'm sorry for shaq, i didn't expect him to get sent home but i didn't really think about it. weirdly, i liked his photos much better this week than last week...

but yeah!

big thanks to avess because he took my photos and did my makeup, AND chose that one for the murdered shot. i didn't like it very much and he convinced me to send it in. i sound like i'm making a speech at the fucking oscars. laaaame. congratulations everyone!!
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bree-ba O'Riley Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:30 pm

Jono I KNEW from the moment I saw your pics you were gonna get first call-out. They were AWESOME!! I voted your pics 2, 1, and 1 - the only reason the crime scene was 2 and not 1 was because of how magical Robbie's was. Congrats to everyone else. There were some AWESOME performances this week... but I think the competition has been flipped on its ass in terms of who's on top now.
Bree-ba O'Riley
Bree-ba O'Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEERS THEN Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:35 pm

thank you bree Smile robbie's was magical, you're right! and yeah, last week i noticed how most people were generally in the same sort of callout places as their first time round - and this time it's totally been flipped. i don't know how much the penalties from the grace period played in this but it's certainly interesting. i know leigh said it was a disappointing week but i still really liked at least one of most people's sets of photos.
CHEERS THEN
CHEERS THEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:37 pm

The penalty and reward points did play a big part in the callout

i think like 4 people were completely switched because of them!

Just goes to show how important sending in on time and having the best picture is guys!!! Razz
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cozeanna Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:40 pm

I agree with Bree. This is getting intense.
It's a lot to take in this week, this panel, so I'm going to try to collect my thoughts for an As-Short-As-Possible confessional video.
but yeah. Congrats Jono! You were fierce. Some of my other favorites were Robbie, Avess, Connan, and a bunch of other people, in no particular order.
Sorry to see you go, Shaq! You're not even the same model you were in your last cycle, I think you've grown heaps! Too bad someone had to get cut this week. Stay on the board!

I'm happy with my callout. Well, not HAPPY, because I shouldn't be happy with mediocrity, but there were a lot of really good shoots from y'all and I feel what I did deserved the callout I got. Big sigh of relief for not being in the bottom 2, as I expected. Being in the bottom 2 sucks. I should know. Does anyone remember how many times I was b2'ed in Cycle One? Geez, I'm like freakin Erin. Haha.
Cozeanna
Cozeanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next